Arc 1- Chapter 2

^Prince's pic above^

*Starfire's Pov*

Today is Monday, which means my first day at Scalia High school.

I woke up at 7am since school starts at 8am and a girl needs her time.

Since I live in a two-bedroom flat, my mom (her nickname is little bunny) bought a house next to mine for the maids, butler, cook, and driver to live in. They leave my house by 10pm in the night and come back by 6am, but since my parents were worried that I might need them when they have left, she bought the house next to mine so if I want their services, I just need to call them.

By 7:30am, I entered the kitchen to meet my breakfast, toast bread with tea, on the table. I ate and took my bag which the maids had prepared.

By 7:50am, I entered my Porsche car and the driver, Mike, started driving.

I know according to the storyline, Rose was supposed to be late to school which is the main reason she met Prince.

[Host, are you going to try to stop Prince from meeting Rose? Also I still can't get over the fact that you see the parents that are so loving towards you are bunnies!]

'No, of course not. How will the story continue if the male and female leads do not meet? Plus, it will be super boring if there is no event at all. Also, how I see people is none of your business'

If Prince didn't have a grudge against Rose, then this world will be very boring and it will be useless for me to study in Scalia High.

[Host, your mentality is really creepy sometimes. You know that poor girl is going to suffer since you decided not to help her]

'I know what to do, all I have to do is make sure Rose doesn't fall in love with Prince or I crush her feelings for Prince very painfully and make her face reality. Actually, I am thinking of going for the second option'

Yeah, that second option is more fun and challenging since it is hard to fall out of love and to face reality.

[Host, you are scary. Please just go with the first option >~<]

'Ok, ok. At least I can still make it fun'

[Thanks host ^w^]

Since my apartment is not far from the school, I got there by 8:15am.

Rose is supposed to meet Prince in 5 minutes.

I know I am supposed to be scared of getting punished but Prince comes late to school sometimes and nobody punishes him. Well, that is because his dad is one of the shareholders of this school, but my parents are also shareholders so I am free.

Instead of getting down, I told Mike to take me to the shop near the school and he immediately obliged.

I bought some items like snacks that I can eat in school, especially lollipops, lots and lots of lollipops, I just love lollipops. I looked around a little more and then finally entered the car.

I checked the time, it is now 9:00am. By now, Rose and Prince have met and Rose has finished her punishment for being late. Rose would trip and fall down in 5 minutes, which means that is the perfect time for me to be there.

Little que gave me this info in exchange for his one week disappearance.

Anyway, I am back at school and got down from the car. I walked to where the scene took place and saw Rose on the floor with Prince helping her and everyone's attention were on them. They didn't even notice me.

Prince really matches up to his reputation. With his pitch black hair and light blue eyes, he is really handsome and gives off a fresh and enchanting aura but it isn't enough to impress me.

He came near her and whispered in her ear but no one noticed cause they were too busy being angry while I watched it intently. I wish I had popcorn, why didn't I buy it?

Finally, when all the drama was over, Prince stood up about to leave and I decided to follow him.

He didn't even notice me, he's so dumb. I am not even trying to hide.

When he was in an isolated area, I called out to him with a little smile was on my face as I thought of the fun I am going to have.

"Prince" I said gently, just like Starling.

He looked back and saw me, his eyes widened so much I thought they would pop out.

"STARLING?!" He exclaimed surprised to see 'me' here.

"Hi, long time no see" I said with a sweet smile.

"Y-you! But I thought you were in Country Z? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to study here and my parents agreed."

"So, are you going to be here for long?" He asked with a careful tone as though he was scared I would just disappear and fade away.

"Yeah. By the way, is King attending this school?" I said making sure to use a joyful tone for my last statement.

Prince showed a joyful expression at my first statement but when I mentioned 'King', his expression changed to hatred, anger and sadness.

Right, did I remember to tell you that Starling is the reason why he turned out this way and hates his brother? It is a very lovely story really.

"King this, King that. Even after all this years, it is still King you care about, never me." Prince said with anger and sadness.

"But you know the reason, Prince. I told you long ago, so why do you get angry?" I asked sadly.

Well, I already know the reason but Starling doesn't and since I am acting as Starling, I have to behave as though I don't.

Oh right, anybody seeing us might be very confused on what is happening. Don't worry, I will tell you.

It all happened 3 years ago...