System party 3

*Starfire's Pov*

[H-Host, what do you mean?]

'Exactly what I said, Little que~'

[Umm... Host... ]

I could see Little que looking over at me with a nervous gaze as he struggled to say something in my mind. Oh my, did I scare him?~

'What happened Little que? You seem... uncomfortable~' I giggled in my mind as he looked away trying to seem normal.

[N-Nothing host. Umm, would you mind explaining how you know him from your original world?]

'Hmm, should I tell you? Give me a good reason why I should tell you~'

[Umm... because I am cute?]

'...'

[...]

{I know... I am too desperate...}

'Well...'

{Oh great. She is going to reject that reason now-}

'That was a brilliant reason! How did you know that was the one I wanted you to say?~'

{... My host is weird, I should be used to this and just go along with it.}

[Of course I would know it, host. I am the top system after all.]

{*cough* *cough* I still had to take that glory-}

'Hehehe, that's my boy~'

{Ugh, this feels embarrassing now. Just talk already host!}

'Well, in my normal world, I always felt like someone was watching me though there was nobody around me. I made sure of that~ At first I thought someone had planted some hidden cameras to watch me, but even after checking around I found nothing. I never dismissed it though, I trusted my gut feeling and I definitely felt a gaze watching me. When I got to this party, I felt that familiar gaze and that feeling crept up again which is how I knew he was the one watching me before~'

[But host, he might not be the same person from that time...]

'Oh, he is definitely the one. The feeling and gaze are exactly the same. Trust me, I would know. I felt that gaze for too long in my world and was never able to get rid of it and quite frankly, I got annoyed with it but it soon became a normal thing. Sometimes though, that gaze would leave me and I would finally feel alone.'

[...]

Little que stayed quiet and I decided to continue.

'I am guessing he was watching me from a far place and sometimes left to do other things then~ I wonder who put him in charge of that because he doesn't seem like the type to go and do such a thing willingly and he also seems to be the type that wouldn't just answer to anybody. Could Head be the one that gave him that task?'

[...]

{Why did my host have to be so smart like this -_-}

'Well, little que, don't you want to say anything?~'

Once again, little que was speechless and just pretended like he didn't hear me.

I smiled in amusement as I looked at him with an unreadable glint in my eyes. He definitely knew about this and I was definitely correct about my guess. I wonder why Head did that though~

I decided to stir the topic away from that since I already achieved my goal.

'So what do you know about that X dude anyway?'

Little que was glad to finally be away from that uncomfortable topic and immediately started talking.

[He is the top host and his past is very mysterious. His profile and other important things about him are shrouded in darkness though. No one even knows how he looks like, he always comes to gatherings with a different appearance everytime]

'Wait, are you saying that all hosts can change their appearance? Also, since he is the top host, why doesn't he have you, the top system, as his system?' I was genuinely interested in this topic and turned all my attention to him. He smiled and lightly tapped my nose.

"You look adorable like that," he said out loud and I smiled back.

"Yes, I know I am adorable but you have to answer my question first~" I replied as I playfully stuck out my tongue at him.

"Alright, alright. I wasn't trying to escape from your questions anyway," he said as he laughed a bit before straightening up.

[Yes, all hosts can change their appearance as they please but they mostly settle for a specific appearance so that it will be easier to identify them. X, on the other hand, always changes his appearance and the way to identify him is by System 002 who is always by his side.]

I nodded and nudged for him to go on in my mind.

[As for your other question, I am the top host who is so mighty and great that even X isn't worthy of me *arrogant smirking face*]

'How am I worthy of you then? I might be the top of the game in my place but I only started this system business recently and I don't see how you people would have planned for my arrival.'

[Well, I was reserved for you.]

'Why?'

[I am sorry host but that is classified.]

'... Well at least you told me directly this time.'

[Sorry Host...]

'Oh little que, no need to be sad because of me~ Anyway, I think we are done with what we want to do here, it will be better if I move on to the next mission world and have more fun~'

[Alright host. Hold my hand.]

Little que brought his hand closer to me and I held it as the world around turned bright and my room appeared again. Little que let go of me and I sat on the bed hugging my pillow happily before pausing.

"So Head didn't come, huh?' I mumbled under my breath and Little que looked at me but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, let's go to the next world already Little que~" I said playfully as I smiled.

"Don't you want to look at the plot before going, host?"

"Don't worry, I will look at it once we arrive~"

"Alright."

[Transferring host's soul... 40%... 60%... 100%.]

[Bye host.]

The world turned dark and I smiled.

Meanwhile...

X walked into his own room with System 002 following behind him with a submissive expression.

"She left the party quite early, didn't she?" He asked non-challently as he sat down. System 002 didn't answer as she knew he wasn't actually expecting her reply.

"She left so fast just to go work. Tsk. Tsk. What an hard-working young girl," he said sacastically as he shook his head with an amused expression before looking at System 002, "Send me to the world she is going to," he said and she immediately complied.

He disappeared and she finally relaxed as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"That guy is too scary. What did I do to offend Head that I was bounded with him?" She said sadly before sitting down to look at the world she sent him to. She still needed to send the plot to him after all.

"A virtual reality world, huh? Master would really enjoy this," she mused as she thought of something and then sent the plot to her host.

A/N: Hello people, this is getting more and more interesting, isn't it?Even I am shivering with excitement as this story progresses. Hehehe, the next world will be a bit different from others as it will have a big- Oops, don't let me spoil it yet~ Anyway, why do you think Little que was reserved for Starfire?~