Space

*Starfire's Pov*

I blinked my eyes open to see I was back at our space. Turning to Little que with a small smile, he began shivering.

[Umm... Host, don't be angry...]

{*gulps* Host seems so scary right now, help!!!}

"So you know what you did, good~" I said sweetly with the smile still present.

Little que looked away nervously before turning back to me.

[Sorry Host...]

He tried using a cute face to distract me but that wasn't getting past my defense.

"No no Little que, what are you sorry for? Explain it well~" Amusement shone in my eyes but he kept looking around nervously.

[I- *gulps* You almost kissed him because of my slow transmission]

He looked down apologetically and I smiled fully.

"Good you know, don't let it happen again, ok?~"

His head sprung up quickly and he nodded several times.

[Of course Host! I wouldn't dare defy you!]

{I don't want to die after all *sweatdrops*}

I laughed and patted his head softly.

"Don't worry, I can't stay mad at you Little que~"

{Phew! She fell for it!}

[*sniffs* Thank you host]

{Act cute and everything will be great!}

"As you know, I just got my burden away and I am not ready to carry another burden with me so be careful~"

[Of course Host, of course]

I giggled a bit and smiled.

"Ok then, show me my status, I want to see how far I have gone with this world~"

[Of course host]

A display appeared:

Name: Starfire

Codename: Mystic S

Age: 16

Charm: 90/100

Intelligence: 93/100

Strength: 95/100

Stamina: 85/100

Fighting skills: 97/100

Stealth: 90/100

Other abilities: hacking, assassination, martial arts, cooking, licking sweets...

Inventory: Invisible aura, Stop bleeding pill

Mission world completed: 3

Mission world failed: 0

Experience points: 1,015,450

"Woah, nice~"

[Yes host, you gained 1 million points from that mission, good going *thumbs up*]

"Thanks Little que though I wonder why that was a mission, more importantly, why it was a secret mission," I looked at Little que with a nonchalant smile as I indirectly questioned him.

[How would I know Host? I am just a simple system...]

{No, don't ask me Host! Head would not like it if I told you now...}

"Are you sure Little que? You usually say you are the top system and that you are very powerful, how can't you know this simple thing then?~" I still had the nonchalant smile but I could have sworn I saw a sweat drop from his eyebrows. He was nervous~

[Umm... Why don't we move on to other things like the party that will be held in your honour?]

I chuckled at his attempt to change the subject but went along with it, I will find out sooner or later anyway~

"Oh yes, it will surely be interesting~"

[...]

{Why do I suddenly feel scared??? #Something is going to happen in Starfire's party}

I smiled sweetly.

"I will pick a new skill and after that, I will go for that lovely party~"

{Host is very suspicious but let me just do this quick so that she can be out of here with her terrifying aura}

[Hmm, ok then Host. The skills are:

1. Gaming

2. Singing

3. Diplomacy

4. Modelling ]

[Which do you pick host?]

"Modelling?" I laughed a bit at that.

[Yes host, your charm will increase with that]

"Sure Little que but I prefer diplomacy, imagine me making everyone immediately think I am blameless because of my diplomacy skill~"

{.... I should have expected that ;-;}

[Ok then Host. Sending you there now]

A light flashed before my eyes and then it went dark.

*3rd Person's Pov*

[*breathes a sigh of relief* Phew, she is finally gone. What should I do now though?]

He floated around trying to think of what to do and his eyes brightened up suddenly.

[I know! I can invite System 002 here to play some games- Wait... Her host and her will be busy preparing for Starfire's party like the others *sighs*]

He downcastedly went to sit on the bed.

{Maybe I should check the system social network}

****
System 203: Systemssss, the party is going to be epic!!!

System 425: Why are you so dramatic 203?

System 203: You don't know? This party is for System 001's host!

System 678: Wait! That monster host?!

System 045: Shut your mouth System 678, haven't you learnt your lesson from your last encounter with her?! Just imagine if she was checking the social network again today!

System 678: W-what?! Oh no, I was just been silly. I didn't mean it!

System 425: Sorry for the late reply, my host called me to select the dress she should wear for the party.

System 203: Oh yes, your host likes being the star of the party but I doubt she would be the star in this party especially since the main celebrant even has Star in her name!

System 425: It is the scary- I mean awesome host's party?! Oh my, maybe I should get my host to not go so that I will be safe.

System 325: You don't even care about your host...

System 425: I do, I just care about my life more.

System 325: Let me guess, you are happy saying this because she doesn't have access to this place. You are lucky you don't have System 001's host.

System 908: Yes, you are lucky Miss Awesomeness isn't here.

System 567: Oh, so System 908 is a big fan of her now?

System 908: Yes of course! She is awesome, amazing and glorious...

Others: *Amazed by his dedication*

System 908: ... Plus, that is the only way to secure my life!

Everyone: "..."

*****

A/N: Sup everyone, I am backkkkk. Did ya miss me?~ Well, I have finished my exam now and I am waiting for the results, you all should pray that I get an excellent result so that I will give you all a special chapter with Little que as the main focus! Hehehe, you better start now~