Storyline

*Starfire's Pov*

I opened my eyes to see a comfortable-looking bedroom. The first thing that caught my attention was the game equipment set up at the right-hand corner of the room. I happily walked over to it, touching and admiring it.

'With the quality of this setup, this world is definitely about games. It seems we are in a virtual reality game world.' It wasn't a question but a statement.

[Yes host. Would you like to go through the storyline?]

'Sure but...' I looked around and smiled, 'It seems I am a rich girl again. My, my, you do like sending me to rich bodies~'

[Would you rather prefer an average one, host?]

'No, I like it like this. These bodies are perfect for me; I can just waste money without bothering about how to earn more~'

[...]

{Maybe I should send host to a poor girl's body next time-}

'But then again, I don't get to have fun by using my skills to make money. What a pity.'

[...]

{Nevermind, she would still like it either way...}

'Little que, I would like to hear the storyline now~'

[Of course Host. This story is...

       I will conquer this game!

A video game company decided to launch a new virtual reality game called 'Fantasy Age: Elves and Demons' where people could gain either an elf, demon, or human character. The character selection was random and very few people got either an elf or a demon character which made the game harder since a human character needed to reach level 50 to defeat a level 5 demon or elf. In short, the demons and elves were the games' bosses while the humans could only work hard in hopes of becoming as powerful as them one day. The game was very biased towards the elves and demons and showed even in the game's name.

The female lead, Lisa, was an average girl in real life and also got a normal human character in the game. She was disappointed and didn't want to be average both in real life and in virtual reality so she worked hard and levelled up as quickly as she could. She entered numerous 1v1 fights and group fights, worked hard in real life to be able to get the best weapons in the game, and finally got to the point where she could defeat even a level 40 demon or elf. She was extremely determined to be the best and other humans and some elves in the game admired her while the remaining elves and demons thought she was naive to even think she could be on their level.

The male lead, Malcolm, was a rich and powerful elf who was amused by her and got interested. He started paying more attention to her and her battles and helped her anonymously once in a while. He later investigated her and found out her actual identity in real life and then befriended her in school. (Yes, the almighty gamers were still in high school.)

He became her friend in real life but didn't reveal his real identity to her and slowly started approaching her in the game too. He planned to make her completely trust him before revealing himself but she figured out his game identity before he could and she started avoiding him.

She avoided him at first because she had an uneasy feeling that he was approaching her because of her game character and thought he might have wanted to befriend her just so he could make fun of her later. She also had a slight grudge against people who had an elf or demon character in the game since they could easily level up and be powerful without much stress compared to her.

Malcolm had to use some of his influences in the game and real life to get her back. He even got some people to capture her just so he could pretend to be her hero in the game but was disappointed when he got there to see the people he hired were already defeated. He later found out that someone had helped Lisa and that person kept helping Lisa even when he tried to get her later.

"Tsk. What other means can I use to make her trust me again?" He murmured to himself, pacing around in his room before stopping when he came up with a brilliant idea.

The person who saved Lisa was a girl named Amelia and she was a rare specie in the game, a mix of human and elf. She was quite special as no one else had any character with mixed traits which made her more powerful. Amelia caused Malcolm's plan to fail several times and even became Lisa's friend and got Lisa to trust her more. Since his previous plan had a backlash, he decided to get Lisa through Amelia instead.

His new plan also failed woefully but somehow Lisa went back to him and seemed to trust him again. Amelia also never came online again for unknown reasons.

Malcolm finally revealed his identity to her fully and she had an unreadable expression before smiling and becoming normal again. He and Lisa got together and both rose to the top, having every gamer admiring them. They both dominated the game and no one could defeat them. Some high-level demons and elves tried to challenge them once in a while but always got defeated by the duo. Malcolm and Lisa became well-known both in the virtual and real world and were invited even in the real world for live virtual contests where they got numerous monetary gifts and rewards. They enjoyed their life to the brim and lived a comfortable life before finally marrying.]

A/N: Hello people, I hope you didn't miss me too much~ As you would have guessed, this new world has a special thing that will happen in it and this story still has hidden parts. This arc will be lots of fun~