Arc 3- Chapter 9

*Starfire's Pov*

[... Host, I thought it didn't bother you]

'I never said it didn't bother me'

[... You are right, host, but that doesn't explain why you are here]

'You will know soon enough'

I clenched my hands and took a deep breath before entering the building.

I got to the front of the empty building and knelt down.

'It seems I finally came to church'

You heard me right, I am in a church after the drama with the female lead and staying a little in my room. Let's just say, her words reminded me again about my actual world.

I sighed and shook my head.

"You can do this, Star. You have courage and you have researched about this." I kept murmuring this under my breath like a chant, thankfully, Little que didn't say anything about it.

I breathed in before closing my eyes.

"God, I know this is the first time I am talking to you. I... I want to ask for forgiveness for all I did in my world, I might have left that world behind but the things I did and the pains I caused can't be forgotten. I might never go back to that world, I have nothing there after all but this will keep haunting my soul if I don't confess." I said softly before taking in another breath.

"I am... was an assassin, no matter how I tried to not kill the good people, at the end I still killed them cause some changed before I came for their life. I am an evil and despicable person to kill humans like that even though their lives isn't mine to take. They have their own lives and it is only up to you to decide to take it. I know I have sinned greatly and it might be too much to ask you to forgive me but I read that you forgive everyone of their sins, no matter how great, as long as they come to you and turn away from their evil ways. I know my sin is terrible but I still hope you will forgive me and remove the terrible ache that comes with it" I said, a tear dropping from my eyes.

"Lord, please forgive me" I said before falling into silence.

I felt renewed, like there was a burden removed from my shoulder and I was now rejuvenated. I was at peace with myself and felt as light as a feather and as free as a bird.

I smiled genuinely and got up.

"Thank you" I whispered before turning around to leave.

I walked in silence for a while before Little que decided to break the silence.

[Host?]

'Yes, Little que'

[That was... good. I didn't expect that from you]

'Aww... Is my Little que liking me more now?~'

[Tsk! That isn't what I am saying. I was just surprised]

I giggled inwardly at Little que's attempt to hide his embarrassment.

[Oh yeah! I almost forgot!]

'What?'

[Special Hidden Mission: Get rid of your past burden. Completed! Reward: 1,000,000 experience points]

'There is a special hidden mission? How come I didn't know that?~'

[That is why it is hidden, host. This missions are for the host's souls, not just a normal world's mission]

'Hmm... It seems the reward is much, are there more hidden missions like this?~'