Storyline

*4 years later*

A light shone as Starfire appeared in the space.

She looked at Little que who was still searching the internet and rose a brow.

"What are you doing, Little que?" She asked, sitting on the bed.

Little que seemed to realise that Starfire was back and switched off the device before moving towards her.

[Nothing much. Do you want to hear the next world's storyline, host?]

Starfire looked at Little que for a while before smiling and nodding her head.

[Good. The next world is...

        Business King is Mine!

The male lead in this world was Justin Theroux, a handsome man that was extremely famous for always landing any deal. He had the golden touch that could make any business, no matter how bankrupt or broken it is, to succeed. Added to the fact that he was from a long line of rich and influential generation, he was a big deal. Women flocked all over him and tried to become Mrs. Theroux, his wife, but none succeeded.

The female lead, Ashley Cole, schemed and used all the resources in her disposal to get Justin. Ashley was also a lady whose Father was influential and rich, so she had enough money and power to pay people to keep her schemes' a secret.

"I will become Mrs Theroux and gain even more influence. He is the only one that is worthy of me" Ashley said when she was alone in her room as she hid her sinister smile.

Ashley tried all means, from accidentally colliding with him to tricking him into thinking he took her virginity. She tried everything but never succeeded because of an obstacle in her way, Celestina.

Celestina was the 2nd female lead and a childhood friend to Justin, she always managed to foil Ashley's plans which made Ashley extremely mad.

"You should stop messing with me, I will destroy your life" Ashley said menacingly, not bothering to keep her white lotus pretence as she faced Celestina.

Ashley had confronted Celestina alone to threaten her at a party. She followed Celestina secretly to a deserted area before revealing her presence.

"And how will you do that? Even if your family is a little more influential than mine, don't forget that I also have Justin's backing and the Thorax family loves me. How will you ever lay a finger on me?" Celestina asked coldly as she looked at Ashley.

"Let's see how long they will love you when I destroy your reputation and life" Ashley said, sneering at Celestina.

"Leave, you are wasting my time here" Celestina said before pushing Ashley aside to leave.

Ashley saw that some people were walking towards them and took it as her chance to cause a scene. She made it seem as though Celestina's push made her fall down and grazed her legs as she screamed.

"Ahh! Miss Celestina, I know you don't like me, I am really sorry for talking to you" She said loudly with crocodile tears.

She managed to attract the people's attention as more people gathered around them.

"What is going on?" Someone in the crowd asked confused.

"Can't you see that Miss Celestina must have pushed Miss Ashley down?" A lady answered as she pointed to Ashley that was still on the floor, sobbing.

"Why would Miss Celestina do such a thing?" Another person asked with a sympathetic expression.

"Who knows? She might have been jealous of Miss Ashley because of her family's influence. She always wears such a cold expression anyway, she probably also has a cold heart" Another lady said as she scoffed.

Murmurs erupted from the crowd as they watched the scene.

Celestina was a lady that always wore a cold expression and didn't really bother about what people say or do to her, she was one that doesn't express her feelings through words but mostly through her actions, so she didn't bother to explain to the crowd and just left.

The next day, Justin asked about what happened at the party cause it had already blown up and he was worried for her.

"What do you think happened?" She simply asked as she looked at him coldly, not bothering to explain the incident to him.

It was a good thing that Justin still trusted her and believed that she wouldn't do such a thing, he cleared all information of the incident on the internet and stopped everyone from discussing about the incident.

Ashley was very angry at that and focused all her resources on trashing Celestina's reputation while trying to win Justin's heart.

It was easy to ruin Celestina's reputation since people didn't really know how Celestina was, and just knew her as the ice cold beauty. After all, Celestina was always one to help people from the shadows and won't bother to tell the person, just like with Justin.

Justin and his family were the only one that still believed Celestina didn't commit any of those bad acts. Even Celestina's family lost their trust in her after Ashley framed her for taking drugs, though they didn't disown her or abuse her, they ignored her and didn't shower any love on her again.

Celestina's attitude was the main reason why people didn't believe her, even with all the accusations against her, she never bothered to explain. The company she owned almost went bankrupt due to the accusations Ashley framed against her, if not for Justin, her company would have been long gone.

But one time, Ashley went too far. Ashley realised that for her plan to work, Celestina must have actually done the thing, so she decided to drug Celestina and left her in a room full of men to be raped continuously. When Celestina realised what happened after Ashley brought the paparazzi to the room, she felt so disgusted and committed suicide.

Justin was devastated and tried all means to find the mastermind but failed, it seemed the person took care of all traces and made it look like Celestina did that on purpose. Ashley had also altered Celestina's suicide note to make it seem like she committed suicide because of the horrible decision she made, to have  done that evil act.

While Justin was in grief, Ashley took it as an opportunity to enter his life and pretended as if she also felt sad about Celestina's death. Due to Justin's grief and Ashley's comfort, Ashley finally got what she wanted and married Justin.

They had a happy marriage and Justin never found out Ashley's true colour neither did he ever forget about his childhood friend, Celestina]