Arc 3- Chapter 7

*Starfire's Pov*

[Host, someone is heading this way. Probably the person Ashley sent]

I switched off the light and laid on the bed calmly, covering my body with a blanket.

The door slowly opened and three men came in.

"Be quiet, we don't want to alert the security" A man whispered as one of them knocked a vase down.

"Sorry" Another man whispered back as he closed the door.

[They are not exactly quiet to be honest]

'Yeah, it seems like Ashley hasn't got the people she used in the original storyline, this ones are a bunch of amateurs~'

[That is good for us, you know?]

'I guess~'

One of the men came towards me and removed the blanket from my body as my eyes opened with a cold glint in it.

"Who are you people?" I asked coldly as they froze in fear.

"I thought the drug was supposed to be effective by now?!" Man A asked, panicking.

"She still seems alright, nothing is wrong with her. We should leave, this won't be good" Man B said, already turning to leave.

"Keep shut! She is only one woman, we have an advantage in strength and numbers" Man C, who is probably their leader, said as the two seemed to gain their courage back.

"Yeah, you are right boss" Man B, who wanted to leave before, said as he smirked.

"Hmph! Amateurs" I scoffed as they sneered at me.

"What are you being cocky about? You are trapped and there is no where you can go" The leader, Man C, said arrogantly, smirking at me.

"Oh really?" I asked as the men looked at me as if I said something idiotic.

"Of course we are right, what do you think you can do to change this situation?" Man A asked sacarstically as the others scoffed.

"She is just trying to make us afraid, don't mind her" The leader said smirking at me.

"Yeah, she isn't able to gain any advantage in this situation" Man B said arrogantly as the other men smirked at me.

"Are you done?" I asked calmly as they looked surprised at how composed I am.

"Do you even know the situation you are in?!" Man B asked with a skeptical look.

"Yeah, you are supposed to be scared by now and be begging us to spare you" Man A said, looking at the others as they nodded in agreement with him.

I just looked at them coldly as they furrowed their brows.

"Ok, maybe we need to explain this to you. You are going to be raped by the 3 of us because you opposed the wrong person" The leader explained using a tone that suggested that he felt like he was talking to a child.

[It seems they are really newbies, they are spilling their plans already.]

'Yeah, Ashley will definitely regret picking them. It will be easy to squeeze information out of them~'

[It seems this mission will be easy for you to complete. Lucky you, host]

'I wanted something a bit difficult though~'

[Host, you should be happy that the mission will be completed. Don't be too troublesome '-']

'See you, already back to your blank face~'

[Host, focus on your mission]

'I don't need to, I am looking at them coldly anyway~ By the way, since you are the top system, you probably don't care about the experience points'

[I don't need the experience points to upgrade since I am already the best but you need it to get some useful items in the system store]

'Aww... So you care about me, Little que?~ That is so cute~'

[You are my host, it is my duty to look after your welfare]

'You ruined the moment, Little que'

[Host, pay attention to this people *rolls eyes*]

"Do you even understand what he said?" Man A asked, seeing that I didn't react to the explanation.

"Would you reveal who the person is then?" I asked, facing the leader and ignoring Man A.

"We can't reveal that to you, that is a secret. We should get this job done quickly" He said as the other men also nodded their heads with smug grins on their faces.

"It seems no more information will be revealed by you, then you aren't needed anymore. Come in now" I said calmly as the side door opened to reveal Justin with the security guards.

"I knew about your foolish plan before and already a trap for you" I said coldly as they looked at each other, now panicking.

"You just need to tell us who gave you this job and your punishment will be reduced" Justin said with a cold gaze as the men shivered.

"We did this ourselves, no one asked us to do it" The leader said, trying to seem calm.

"Oh... Ok then. Guards, take them and force the information out of their mouths" Justin said calmly as the guards nodded and took hold of the three men.

"Wait! No! Please no!" They shouted as they were dragged out of the room.

"Celestina, are you alright? Nothing happened to you, right?" Justin asked concerned, his attitude far different than before.

"Nothing happened, I am alright. I would like to sleep now, bye" I said coldly as he nodded, looking at me once more before turning to leave.

"Make sure to find the mastermind. Such despicable things the person had in mind is too great to ignore" I said calmly as Justin paused for a while before leaving.

[Host, that was good. You showed them the evidence beforehand and had already convinced them to set this trap with you. With Justin's help, Ashley will be found guilty easily and you will complete your mission!]

'Yeah, I will soon get some experience points and Ashley's true personality will be revealed~'

[Yes host. Do you want to do anything else though?]

'Yes, of course~'

I grabbed my computer, typing for a while before leaving the site and shutting the computer down.

'That will reveal all the evidences I gathered on Ashley's misdeeds, including the ones she did to others, and it will be released tomorrow after Justin knows about her plan~'

[Good thinking host. That way, since there are too many people she wronged, she won't be sure if you were the cause of the exposure]

I smiled and chuckled a bit before lying on the bed and taking my computer again.

'Just need to replace this with a normal scene for the security footage and... Done!~'

I placed the computer back and laid on the bed to sleep.

'It is a great day tomorrow after all~'

A/N: This is the first part of the triple update guys, hope you enjoy ;)