Arc 4- Chapter 6

^Malcom's picture above^

*Starfire's Pov*

"That reminds me, Little que. What is my main mission? You haven't even told me yet."

{I forgot to tell her the mission?! How was I so forgetful? It seems I am truly getting lazy... but I can't let her know that.}

Little que cleared his throat professionally as though he was about to give me a motivational speech.

"Well, you were the one who distracted me and failed to remind me of that. As a top system, I have so many burdens on me and you are meant to help me lessen the burden by reminding me of the little things," he said before smiling as he concluded. "Therefore, you are at fault for this," he completed, looking very satisfied by his speech and I just laughed.

"Alright then, let's just say it was my fault. You still haven't told me my mission though~"

"Oh yes! Your main mission is to prevent Malcolm and Lisa from getting together and ruling the game together- though they can't even get to the top anymore since your character already occupies the top seat," He said, taking a glance at me as I smiled back.

He cleared his throat and continued, "The main mission is already 50% complete since they can't rule the game anymore so all you have to do is prevent them from getting together in real life. Good job, Star," he complimented, smiling like he was proud of me.

I immediately carried him and hugged him after he finished. "You are just too cute when you do that, Little que~" I cooed, pecking his cheek and hugging him tighter.

"Ugh! Star! Do you want to hug me to death?! Let me go, my cheeks are too precious for your lips!" He kept scrunching up his face in disgust and squirming around as I kept kissing his face and hugging him tight.

"I know you don't hate it that much~" I teased as I finally dropped him on the ground gently. He scowled and crossed his arms, looking away from me angrily.

'Aww, is he actually angry? How cute~' I thought before looking at him closely and seeing a small blush on his cheek.

'It seems I was wrong, he is just flustered~ That is even cuter~' I was giggling internally as he just ignored me, looking away with his red cheeks.

{Why does my host have no respect for me? This isn't fair at all. I am not a child and I definitely didn't like her hug! Definitely! Well... I guess I liked it a little... but that doesn't mean I want her to know! I need to think of something to distract her.}

"Anyway, there is also a side mission for you to carry out here. It will be indirectly connected to the main mission so make sure to get it," he said sternly after his blush faded.

"Of course-" I paused as I heard the doorbell ring. Little que glanced at me before quickly disappearing.

I went out of the kitchen and to the door before looking through the peephole to check who it was.

It was Malcom. He was handsome but looked more like an average guy with his short black hair and black eyes. He still gave off the aura of a rich guy for some reason.

"Hey, sorry to come without notice," he said after I opened the door and greeted him.

"No problem, I just wasn't expecting you so there is no food ready for you," I said, laughing a bit and he laughed along as he entered.

"Don't worry, I think I can manage with just snacks," he said, walking straight to the kitchen. He opened the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a lollipop without even asking me.

I smiled, shaking my head in amusement before closing the door to join him.

"Making yourself at home, I see?" I asked as I sat on a kitchen stool watching him with a smile.

"Of course, cousin. Afterall, your house is my house, and my house is your house," he said casually, taking a seat on the stool opposite me.

"Isn't the host meant to say that to the guest and not the other way around?" I asked playfully and he just smirked, grabbing a bag of chips from another cabinet.

[It seems he and Amelia are close.]

'Yes, to the point of taking my lollipops.'

[Are you being possessive of a lollipop, Star?]

"So Malcom, what brings you here anyway?" I asked, totally ignoring Little que's question.

[Star? Are you ignoring me?]

"Can't I just come greet my favourite cousin?" He asked amused, crunching the lollipop in his mouth with his teeth.

'My sweet lollipop... He didn't even lick it properly...' I sulked internally as he removed the stick of the lollipop and threw it away, opening up the bag of chips to eat.

[You are seriously obsessing over a lollipop. Little wonder licking lollipops was mentioned as one of your skills.]

'He doesn't even act like a rich kid though. He has even lost that rich kid aura now. He is just acting like a regular guy as he is eating my snacks, especially the lollipops, without asking,' I thought, watching as he ate the chips without even trying to offer me one.

[...]

{#My host is too petty.}

"Aren't you a bit late to greet 'your favourite cousin'?~" I asked with an equally amused tone.

Malcom smirked, putting a chip in his mouth before answering. "Well, someone forgot to tell me that she moved here."

"That was because that someone thought your mother would have told you already." I smiled back, grabbing some chips from the bag he was holding.

"Well, that someone thought wrong," He said before swatting away my hand, pulling the bag of chips closer to himself, "and hands off my chips."

"First off, it is my chips, you got it from my house. Second, I still managed to take some~" I teased, waving the chips I took playfully.

"Well, give them back," He ordered, moving closer to me.

"No~" I winked, hopping off the stool and running out the kitchen.

"Oh no you don't!" He yelled, laughing as he chased me.

I laughed along, running around the house while he chased me. I managed to eat most of the chips before he tackled me.

"Got you! Now I will be taking my remaining chips, thank you very much," he teased, collecting the remaining chips from my hand.

"Just know that I let you win on purpose. You wouldn't have been able to catch me if I was truly trying to get away," I stuck my tongue out to him playfully before laughing some more.

"Sure," he said, clearly not believing me as he got off me.

[If only he knew how true your statement really was.]

'I know~' I giggled as I got up, walking back to the kitchen with Malcom.

[You did a good job fitting into her character with him though. Malcom won't suspect you a bit.]

'I know, I am awesome as usual~'

[And also narcissistic as usual -_-]

'Of course~'

[...]

{She definitely needs more sense of shame... Definitely.}

"So Amelia, I haven't-" Malcom paused as a knock on the door was heard.

"Who could it be this time?" I asked under my breath as I starting walking to the door.

"Were you expecting someone?" He asking as he followed me.

"No, I wasn't even expecting you, remember?" I reminded him as I got to the door. I checked the peephole to see a girl standing in front of my door.

I rose a brow in surprise. 'What is Lisa doing here?'