Arc 2- Chapter 6

^Ashton's pic above^

*Starfire's Pov*

Turns out, Kyle figured out Shirley's power when she appeared out of nowhere.

While he was looking for me, Shirley came out of her space when she was sure all the zombies had gone and he saw her.

The only thing stopping him from joining her is due to the fact that I am here, he thinks he is powerful enough to protect himself but I am weak.

'If he knew he died because of her, I wonder what his reaction would be~'

[Host, don't tell him about his death. Would you behave normal if someone said you are supposed to die?]

'Yes, I would behave normal'

[I almost forgot that you are not normal]

Little que didn't talk again and I smiled.

"I am telling you, I can be useful if you would just let me join" Shirley said trying to convince Kyle.

'Oh right! Shirley is still trying to get Kyle to be her protector. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen the male lead yet'

[Ashton is with his group, of course you wouldn't see him]

Little que pratically rolled his eyes in my mind while his face remained expressionless.

'Wow! How do you keep your external expression like that?!'

[Host, you do it all the time. Don't even try to butter me up]

'Oh! I do? I almost forgot~'

{As if you can forget anything ;-;}

Little que ignored me because of my light teasing. I was just playing around with him~

"Shirley, can you please leave? You are annoying me" Kyle said with a gentle smile and a warm tone.

Shirley bit her lips in sadness before leaving.

"Finally! My ears were about to burst from her ramblings" Kyle said rubbing his ears dramatically.

"You are so dramatic. I don't think a girl's voice could burst your eardrums~" I said smiling as I tilted my head towards him.

"Are you sure about that? Trust me, if you hear all those girls that squeal when I wink at them, you will change your opinion, their voice are always so loud" He said wincing.

[I have to agree, girls' squeals are a very dangerous weapon]

I burst out laughing and had to stifle it with coughs.

"Are you laughing at your brother's misfortune?" He asked in a threatening tone

"I am not laughing at your misfortune. Isn't it a good thing for girls to like your appearance?" I asked with a very innocent smile.

'Plus I am laughing at both you and Little que~'

He looked at me skeptically before sighing.

"Well, it is good sometimes but then it gets too much and becomes annoying" He said as he laid his head on his palm.

"Ok, whatever you say. Umm... Can I go out of the car? I want to do something"

"What do you want to do?" He asked looking at me cautiously

'It seems he still hasn't forgotten about the zombie incident'

[How will he forget? It wasn't long ago]

'Can't you just back me up, Little que?'

"Lady business" I replied and that was all it took for him to agree.