Arc 4- Chapter 7

^Lisa's pic above^

*Starfire Pov*

"So you are telling me that you thought this was your house... yet you knocked on the door?" I asked, looking at Lisa in disbelief.

"Well, I share a house with my friend and I forgot the key at home so..." Lisa trailed off as she looked at me innocently.

"How did you not notice this was the wrong house? Haven't you been staying there for a long time?" I asked, raising a brow. Malcolm stayed silent on the sofa, still munching on the chips he stole from me.

"I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind. Sorry," she apologised, giving me a fake polite smile.

I just stared at her and she stared back with her fake smile still plastered on.

I smiled back. "I see. No problem then," I said warmly and her shoulders relaxed a bit in relief.

'Little que, tap into the security camera outside and check what really happened.'

[Alright Star. Should I play it for you or just tell you what happened?]

'Just tell me.'

[Alright. So from what I saw, Lisa followed Malcolm here. She waited outside for a bit and then knocked on the door. Her side of the story was false.]

'I am not surprised in the least. I always knew this female lead was suspicious.'

[Yes, but why would she follow Malcolm?]

'Well, why don't we find out?~'

"So who are you anyway?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"I am Lisa, I go to the same school as you guys..." she trailed off, looking at Malcolm for a second before muttering under her breath, "though you probably didn't notice me since you are rich and I am not."

I raised a brow internally. 'It seems like this girl really doesn't like rich people.'

[Yeah, It was mentioned in the storyline. She holds a grudge or something against them]

Suddenly it clicked. 'Wait, was she meant to have figured out that Malcolm is rich yet?'

[No, not yet. She's not meant to know his real identity yet since Malcolm hid it from her.] He paused [But then again, you did change a lot of things. Malcolm doesn't even seem like he knows her, talkless of being interested in her]

I looked over at Malcolm who didn't even glance at Lisa, still in his own world with my chips. On the other hand, Lisa couldn't keep her eyes off him.

I smiled. 'For someone who hates rich people so much, she sure seems very interested in him~'

"Well, since it was a mistake. I suppose you can leave now," I smiled warmly and she batted her lashes innocently like she didn't understand what I was saying.

My smile widened as I spoke slowly and gently as though I was speaking to a child. "If you get the wrong house, you are meant to apologise and find the house you were actually looking for. Not go into the wrong house and make yourself at home."

She looked surprised I actually rebuked her and for a second, it seemed like she was glaring at me before her expression went neutral again. "I apologise, I was just... I had been in an accident before I got here so I was quite flustered and not thinking straight."

"..."

[...]

Both Little que and I stayed silent in disbelief as we looked her over. There was no hint of injury on her body... perhaps it's brain damage?