Arc 3- Chapter 4

^Secretary Evans' Pic above^

*Starfire's Pov*

I took the documents Carl brought and went through it. It contained evidences on Ashley's transactions with some people to ruin my reputation and also some records of the messages sent between Ashley and her people on their plans to destroy my reputation.

"This is good but how did you get it? I know for a fact that Ashley has more power than our family" I said coldly as Carl chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Let's just say someone owed me a favour" He said slyly as I looked at him with an expressionless face.

'Oh~ Who knew he had someone who was that influential? I wonder who it is~'

[Well, you could find out but it won't really affect you, host]

'Yeah, I know~'

"Ok, I am going to work now" I said calmly as I got up.

"Wait! Do you want me to directly spread this on social media or you have another plan?" Carl asked standing in front of me.

"You can put it on social media but do it anonymously. Also, she can still deny it and say someone else used her phone or committed the transaction under her name, it still isn't enough evidence, you need visual and audio proof of what she did" I said looking at him coldly.

He seemed to have realised that and had a frown on his face before wearing a hopeful look.

"This can still help though, it will raise suspicion" He said hopefully as I nodded.

"Yes, it will. Good job" I said, patting his head as a small smile graced his lips.

"Thanks sis. I will leave now" He said smiling as we both left the house.

We parted at the entrance of my house and went our separate ways.

I got to my company and went directly to the office.

'This is getting boring~'

[Host, it hasn't taken long and you are already bored *Facepalm*]

'You can't blame me, that Ashley is very careful and I need a good strike to get rid of her so I am bored for now'

[I guess you can try the side missions then]

'Yeah probably.'

I called my secretary into my office and he stood in front of me.

'All the people in this world are meant to be models, even a secretary is handsome~'

[Host, you are too dramatic]

'I am not, look at them and say that to my face'

[... Maybe you are right, host]

'I am always right Little que~'

[...]

{My host is... I am speechless ;-;}

Celestina's secretary, Evans, is a handsome guy with short white hair and sparkling purple eyes.

"You called, boss?" He said professionally with a polite smile.

"Yes, I did. I want all my employee's record today" I said calmly as he nodded his head.

"Alright boss. I will have it here soon" He said as I dismissed him.

He indeed kept his words and brought all records of my employees.

"Ok, sack this one, leave this one, sack this one, promote this one... leave this one, promote this one... leave this one, sack this one..." I said checking each of their files.

"Did you get all that?" I asked, looking at Evans.

"Yes boss, but may I ask why you are sacking some of the employees?" He asked with a slightly confused expression.

"They did something. Well, give them their sack letter, the others should recieve promotions while some will remain in their postion" I said calmly as he nodded and got to work.

[Good job host, you are getting rid of the people that are on the female lead's side and keeping the ones that are loyal to you]

'Yes Little que, good guess~'

[Well, I am in your mind so it was easy to figure that out *slightly blushes*]

'Aww~ My Little que is so cute~ I want to pinch your cheeks so bad, too bad I am in the company'

[Yeah... too bad...]

{Too bad?! More like, too good! Thank God we are at the company or she would keep pinching my cheeks forever. #I am finally lucky#}

Little que must be feeling good about himself~ He is too cute and predictable~

Well, for now, I have to start making this company better~

*Two weeks later*

[Side Mission: Make Celestina's company more stable Completed! Reward: 500 experience points]

'I can't even begin to complain about the reward~'

[Well... don't complain. You didn't take long to fix it '-']

'Tsk!'

During the past two weeks, after fishing out all the bad employees and leaving the good ones, the company grew even more since the evidence on the social media and the good employees helped to make the company better. It was pretty easy once those spys weren't here again.

[So what do you want to do now, host?]

'I guess I can...'

Before I could complete my thought, the phone rang.

"Yes" I said coldly after picking up the phone.

"Boss, Mr Theroux is here for you" Evans' voice sounded professionally.

"Let him in" I said calmly before terminating the call.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Justin.

"Hey Celestina, did you miss me? Sorry I wasn't here before, I was taking care of somethings" He said mysteriously before sitting on the chair opposite me.

I simply nodded and continued checking some documents.

"Oh right! Congratulations on your company's promotion, I knew you would do a great job" He said smiling as I looked at him.

"Thanks" I simply said before turning my attention back to the documents.

"So, guess what?" He said smiling a little at my raised eyebrows.

"Just say it, I don't have time for playing guessing games" I said coldly.

"You are so cold. Anyway, we are having a family outing, your family and mine are going on a luxurious vacation together. What do you think?" He asked still smiling at me.

'That will be fun, won't it?~'

[I guess so]

"Do whatever you want" I said calmly as his smile grew bigger.

"Good, I have your permission. Bye, I can't wait for our outing" He said, smirking before he left.

'It seems I am meeting his family soon then~'

[Yes host, what are you planning? -_-]

'It hurts me that you assume I will do something bad~'

[...]

{She is definitely planning something -_-}

A/N: Hey y'all, hope you didn't wait too long and you liked this chapter. Love you all, bye :)