Arc 1- Chapter 3

^Rose's pic above^

*Starfire's Pov*

Three years ago was when Starling left.

Prince, King and Starling were very close friends since childhood. Their parents were best friends so they became friends easily.

Prince and Starling were closer since they were the same age while King is 2 years older than them. King was always sweet to them and takes care of them very well.

King always took Starling as a little sister and pats her head when she does something good while she will pout and tell him not to mess her hair.

Prince usually plays with Starling and they love annoying King sometimes and King will get payback.

Prince and King were also close that time as they hanged out almost all the time.

Until that day when everything changed.

Starling was 13 years old when she realised she liked King more than a sibling/friend. She told Prince since she was very close to him and tells him all her secrets but Prince got very angry with her.

"Why would you like King? Is there anything awesome about him?" Prince had asked angrily

"I don't know, that is why I came to tell you. I don't know what to do, and now you hate me" Starling said almost crying

"Hey, don't cry. It's ok, I don't hate you" Prince panicked when he saw a tear drop from her face.

He quickly comforted her and that's when he realised the reason he was angry. He liked her and was sad she liked another person, his brother nonetheless.

He didn't want her to be with his brother but if that would make her happy, he would let her.

"You should tell King so that you would know what he feel" He didn't want to say it but he had to.

On the day she decided to tell King 3 years ago, he gritted his teeth and had to stop himself from stopping her.

"King, I like you." Starling had said to King shyly

"Little sis, I like you too" King had said as he patted her hair gently.

He had gotten her wrong, he thought she was talking about siblings affection.

"No, I like you more than a sibling or friend"

He removed his hand away and said with a cold voice.

"Sorry but I don't see you that way. You are only a little sis to me"

When he left, Starling fell down and cried, Prince came to comfort her and was very angry with what his brother did.

For a whole week, Starling locked herself in her room and didn't talk to anyone, not even Prince.

'King, see what you did to her. See how you hurt her. If I had your chance, I would treasure her. Why is it always you? Dad loves you more, even Starling likes you. Yet, you take everything for granted. I hate you'

Since then, Prince hated his brother.

Starling was so heartbroken and couldn't continue to stay here, so she told her parents that they should relocate. Her parents were so doting they immediately granted her wish.

So since then, Prince and King hadn't seen Starling again, Prince hated all girls and developed his two-facee attitude. He wanted to show that he is better than his brother, but he was still different underneath.

Now, they are 16 yrs and have only one more year in High school before they graduate and Prince is so surprised to see 'me' here.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it " Prince said softly

"Aren't you happy to see me?" I asked with a soft smile.

Yes, you are very happy to see your love, and I am happy with your silly feelings. I am so happy.

"I am. Trust me."

So we caught up on some little talk but he never actually talked about King. When I asked about King, he always diverted my attention and I was smiling through out on the inside.

The bell for first period rang, I was a little angry from being interrupted from torturing Prince.

We had to separate and I roamed around the halls looking for the principal's office.

I should have asked for the blueprint of this school, cause I am lost.

Oh, someone is also in this hall.

[ I can help you]

'No need, I want to do something'

"Hi, can you please help me?" I asked the person.

The girl turned towards me, she had beautiful brown hair and lovely blue eyes that were hidden by her thick-rimmed glasses, she emitted a very innocent and naive aura. Even though she looks average, she would be really cute if she removes her glasses, it really takes away her beauty.

This girl is Rose, the female lead.

A very big smile tugged on my lips.

This is getting very interesting.

"Yes, what do you need help for?" She asked shyly.

"I am looking for the principal's office. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes, should I take you there?"

"That would be great. Thanks a lot"

She guided me to the principal's office and we stopped in front of the door.

"Thank you. Without you, I don't know what I would have done. Would you be my friend?" I asked with a hopeful gaze.

"Of course"

"Thanks. You are the best, today is my first day in school so you are my first friend"

And I can play with you since you consider me as your friend.

[ Host, your mind is always scary. If not for the fact that I can read your mind, I would really think you are a normal girl ;-;]

'Little que, aren't I normal?'

[You are far from being normal host. '~']

'But I am normal'

[Keep on saying it until you believe it. Anyway, host, you better continue talking with Rose]

"Hmm... You can hang out with me and Nicole if you want" Rose said

"Of course, thanks."

"No need for thanks, we are friends now" Rose said with a smile

I smiled, entered the principal's office and got my schedule. When I got out, Rose was there waiting for me.

When we matched our schedule it turned out we have the same class so we went to class together.

We entered and introduced ourselves, the teacher couldn't complain since... well it's me.

We then sat down next to each other. I felt a stare and looked towards its direction.

I saw Prince looking at me and waved. He looked surprised and waved back with a light blush.

Well, this is going to be fun~

A/N: Hi, thanks for the reads and comments, it really fires me up ☆○☆. So, what do you think about their past, has your view of Prince changed? Bye for now.