Storyline

[ School prince and his flower.

This story takes place in a high school in A city.

The male lead's name is Prince, he is the second son of the top richest family in A city and attends Scalia high school, which is a school for rich kids.

He is the school's prince, very cliche. He is known as the sweet, handsome, nice, caring and perfect Prince. Now what was bad about that? Hmmm... Nothing except maybe for the fact that he isn't!!! He is a devil in disguise, he is very petty and once you cross his line, he will make your life a living nightmare, but somehow still keeps his reputation clean. He also hates his older brother, King, with passion.

The female lead's name is Rose and she is from a modest family. She got admission into Scalia High school through a scholarship and her main focus is to study and finish school successfully. She is your typical nerdy girl with her glasses and books in hand.

But on the first day of school, she was late and met the second female lead, Nicole, who was equally late and suggested for them to sneak in because the teacher handling the latecomers was the scary and strict teacher, Mrs. Shelley.

The second female lead was Nicole, a sweet girl who stands up to bullies, is strong and beautiful, excels in academics and sports and is overall a very popular girl, also the female lead's future bestfriend.

They had to sneak in by jumping over the wall and since Rose was scared, Nicole went first but she had to use the toilet so she left after telling Rose. Now, Rose was alone and knew that she had to jump or she might be stuck there and be seen by Mrs. Shelley.

So, she built up her courage and threw her bag over the fence before she then jumped over, but her glasses fell off and she couldn't see. She heard a voice and looked up to see a blurry image of a person.

"Do you know you threw that bag at my shoulder?" The stranger asked calmly

"I am sorry, I didn't know but can you please help me look for my glasses?" she asked pleadingly.

"Can you see without your glasses? More importantly, can you see me?"

"No, I can't. Please help"

The stranger smirked, went to pick her glasses and took it even farther from her.

"You threw your bag at me and expect me to help you" He scoffed before leaving.

She kept on trying to find her glasses before someone gave it to her and she quickly wore it.

"Oh, thank yo-" She didn't complete her sentence because when she looked up, she saw Mrs. Shelley.

"Well latecomer, you were trying to jump the wall to escape your punishment but I found you and your punishment will be doubled"

Later, after the punishment was served. She saw Nicole, Nicole apologised for not being there to help her, Rose wasn't one to hold petty grudges so she forgave her.

As they were walking, some girls came and pulled Nicole away with the excuse of sports practice, so Rose was left on her own.

She tripped as a girl put her leg out on purpose to bully her since she was poor in their eyes. She fell down and her books were scattered everywhere, no one bothered to help but Prince.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he pulled her up.

She felt as though her ears deceived her cause he sounded like the stranger that she met earlier before, but there was no way he was the stranger since he seemed nice.

She then stooped down to pick her books and he also helped her. She was surprised when he came near her to pick one of her books and whispered in her ear.

"Now, your bullying will get worse out of jealousy that I helped, that's what you get for throwing your bag at me"

She then realised that he was indeed the stranger she met that morning.

True to his word, the bullying got worse and if Nicole was there, she would help but when she wasn't, it was horrible. Once in a while, Prince would come, help her publicly and fuel the jealousy in the hearts of the girls.

The days went on and even though Rose knew that Prince helped her to make the bullying worse just because of that first day, she still fell in love with him, but of course, he never loved her, in fact he used it to make her life even worse.

After six months, Prince's Father informed that the first person to get engaged and marry will be the one to take over the business, and since Prince knew that Rose was in love with him, he decided to trick her into marrying him since she will be easy to control, he also didn't want King to gain his father's business.

Since then, Prince pretended to be nice to Rose and stopped people from bullying her. After 2 weeks, he proposed to her, told her sweet nothings of how he loved her, and Rose, being the naive girl that she is, believed him and agreed. They got engaged and his father wrote his will to give the company to him once he marries, since he was the first to get engaged.

After they finished school, they finally got married and Prince revealed everything to Rose and told her that he didn't love her and only married her to inherit his father's business. Rose was heartbroken and cried but Prince didn't care.

Since then, he was cold to her in private but whenever they were in public, he was so sweet to her and treated her like a gem and everyone thought they were the perfect couple. No one knew the truth, not even Nicole cause Rose didn't tell her but Nicole had her suspicion whenever Rose seemed depressed. Rose gave birth to a son for him and after that he didn't bother to touch her again, he only touched her because his Father was asking for a grandchild and he also needed an heir.

Finally, Rose couldn't take it anymore and hanged herself in her room. When Prince found out, he made it seem as though she had a disease and died, he also performed a elaborate burial to make it seem like he loved her so much.

He then just concentrated on his business, hired a nanny for the son, and didn't bother to remarry. The public thought he loved his wife so much that he couldn't replace her, no one knew that the real reason is because he didn't have time to get another woman and didn't want to because of something which was never stated. One thing that Prince was thankful for was that Rose gave birth to an heir which successfully stopped his Father from forcing a woman on him.

They all lived a happy life forgetting about Rose, all except Nicole of course.]

A/N: I actually got inspired by the comic "Knight fantasy night", and used it for the beginning of this storyline but changed some things. Could you tell?~