150

Outside the front of Eichen House, Malia and Kira drive the Jeep to the front steps just as Liam, Scott, Stiles, Parrish, and Faline have crawled out of the sewers. Parrish looks at Faline with concern.

"Can you stand?"

Parrish gently sets her on her feet, though he continues to help her stay standing as Lydia, Kira and Malia get out of the Jeep and look at her with concern.

"Is she okay?"

Scott looks panicked by the sight of her and the knowledge of what she's capable of doing in this state.

"No. We need to go. Give me the keys. We gotta get her to the clinic"

Just then, Parrish groans in pain and falls forward against the hood of the Jeep, revealing his back has several fresh, deep claw gashes along the length of his back. The others look up to find that once again, Faline is being held in a choke-hold by one of their enemies-- this time, it's Tracy, who is partially transformed into her Kanima form and who is sneering at the McCall Pack smugly.

"Sorry, she's coming with me"

Scott looks horrified and immediately tries to reason with her.

"Okay, Tracy, just wait. You don't know what's about to happen-"

Tracy cuts him off and starts to slowly walk backward with her clawed hand still wrapped around Faline's throat.

"I'm taking her. That's what's happening. And none of you are going to do a thing-"

Before she can finish her sentence, her body starts to seize and spasm before she collapses onto the ground, revealing a familiar face had snuck behind her and electrocuted her with the cattle-prod taser he stole from the guard Tracy killed earlier. Faline falls forward into Stiles' arms as the man looks at them with a concerned expression before his British accent rings through the ears of them all with his brother stood at his side.

"Could somebody please get Faline out of this hellhole?"

Scott is driving the Jeep while Stiles and Faline sit in the backseat, but Scott is having difficulty shifting gears, and Stiles looks slightly concerned about the condition of his Jeep.

"Scott-"

"Yeah, I'm trying. I'm trying"

Stiles decides to ignore the car troubles in favor of making sure Faline keeps a lid on her magic as long as possible, but it's obvious by the fact that Faline's eyes and mouth are clamped shut as tightly as she can muster that she's barely hanging on.

"We're almost there, Faline. Just hold on, okay?"

Faline tries, but is unable to hold onto it, and screams to relieve the pressure. It's not as powerful as her earlier screams and blasts of magic, but it still packs a punch, and Stiles and Scott try their best to protect their ears from it. The driver's side mirror cracks into dozens of pieces, which scares Scott pretty severely. Stiles immediately tries to calm Faline down as she goes back to suppressing the magic in her head as much as possible as her nose begins to bleed.

"Faline. Faline, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Look, you're gonna get through this, okay?"

Stiles turns Faline's head so she's forced to look at him.

"Faline, look at me. You're going to make it"

Faline sees something that makes the remaining color drain from her face before she quietly replies between rapid, shallow breaths.

"But you're not-"

Stiles follows Faline's gaze to his left ear, which is starting to bleed down his neck, indicating that she shattered his eardrum with her scream. Regardless, Stiles doesn't let this phase him, though Scott is scared enough that he finally can correctly shift the Jeep's gears before he pushes the gas pedal down to the floor to drive faster.