137

Faline and Liam slide into Faline's car.

"This is nice," Liam says.

"It was a gift," Faline says. "From Derek"

Faline turns on the engine and peels out of the school parking lot before tearing down the road.

"Where are we going?" Liam asks.

"Where I think I might have seen the Dread Doctors," Faline says.

"Where is it?"

"Just out of town," Faline says, pressing on the gas, and the car tears down the road.

"Oak Creek Internment Camp?" Liam asks and Faline nods, climbing out of the car. "Why are we here?"

"It's where I use the strongest amount of magic," Faline says. "If anywhere was going to draw supernatural scientists to me, it's here"

"Is this where-?"

"Allison died?" Faline asks.

"Yeah," Liam says.

"Yes," Faline says, squatting down and picking up a silver arrow before glancing at the broken mask next to her.

"What's that?" Liam asks crouching next to her but he gets no response. "Faline?"

Liam glances at Faline was staring at the mask and arrow before her body falls back.

They pull up at Oak Creek and Faline climbs out of the jeep as they meet up with Allison and Kira. Faline laces her hand with Stiles' and they all turn to look at Scott.

"We've done this before guys," The teen Alpha says. "A couple of weeks ago we were standing just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger. This is Lydia"

"I'm here to save my best friend," Allison says.

"I came to save mine"

"I came to save my best friend and my boyfriend," Faline says.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework"

Everyone turns to look at Isaac who just shrugs.

"Kira, turn around and go home," Noshiko says. "Take your friends with you"

"I can't," Kira says. "When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You"

"Call them off," Allison says, drawing her bow as Faline glows her eyes.

"You think you could take him alive?" Noshiko asks. "You think you can save him?"

"What if we can?"

"I tried something like that seventy years ago," Noshiko says. "Your friend is gone"

"Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" Kira says and the Oni draw their swords.

"I see I'm no longer the fox now Kira," Noshiko says. "You are. But the nogitsune is my demon to bury"

Faline watches as Noshiko's eyes widen.

"He's done it hasn't he?" Faline asks and she nods.

"Done what?"

"He controls the Oni now," Faline says.

"There's been a change in ownership" They all turn to see Void. "Now they belong to me"

Faline's eyes glow as the Oni raise their swords.

"Faline!" Kira throws Faline a spare samurai sword.