75

Faline and Stiles are sat in the hospital and both of their eyes widen when Rafael McCall walks in before spotting the pair.

"Oh god," Faline says.

"Just perfect," Stiles says.

"A Stilinski at the centre of this whole mess," McCall says. "What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" Stiles says.

"Where's your dad and why has nobody been able to contact him?" McCall asks.

"I don't know," Stiles says. "I haven't seen him in hours"

"Is he drinking again?" McCall asks.

"What do you mean 'again'?" Stiles asks. "He never had to stop"

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" McCall asks.

"Alright how about this?" Stiles asks. "Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet. Start with F and ending with U"

"How about you both just tell me what the hell happened here?"

"I don't know what happened here," Stiles says. "I was stuck in the elevators the whole time"

"You're not the ones who put the name on the doors, are you?" McCall asks and Faline and Stiles frown.

"What name?" Faline asks.

"Argent" McCall says.

"We need to go," Faline says, grabbing her stuff.

"I haven't finished asking questions," McCall says.

"Well seeing as we're minors who don't have their respective guardians present or any legal representation. You can't keep us" Faline says.

Faline and Stiles get to the Argent's apartment.

"The word is guardian, Allison," Chris says. "More than anyone you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately"

"But she took Scott's mother, Faline's father, and Stiles' father," Allison says.

"Which is why I think my father is just a punishment," Faline says. "From Sofia"

"I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name in large block letters on the elevator doors," Stiles says. "That kind of felt like a warning to me"

"I think it might be Morell," Allison says. "She knows a lot more than she lets on and she might even be trying to help us"

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay?" Stiles says. "Seeing as the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away"

"Stiles don't give up hope," Chris says.

"He could already be dead," Stiles says.

"I don't think so," Chris says. "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place"

"And you're one of them" Allison says.

"Then let's not wait around to see her next move," Chris says. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current. So Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of these currents, right? Stiles if we're gonna find them, we need your help"

"You seriously wanna go after her?" Stiles asks. "What if she just takes you like the others? No offense but what's the difference between you and them?"

"I'm carrying a forty-five," Chris says. "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, personally I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dads. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time which is why I need all of you"

"Where do we start?" Stiles asks.

Faline looks at the Celtic knot on the desk.

"Where's the center point?" Faline asks. "Because one, two, three, four-"

Faline points at the middle.

"Five" Faline's eyes widen before she quickly thinks back to what Jennifer had said.

"We don't need the map," Faline says. "We need the nemeton. That's where Paige died and Jennifer was saved"

"But it can move," Chris says. "Our best bet is to see the bank, a failure"

"But she knew Deaton was going to be a failure," Faline says.

"What about Lydia?" Allison asks.

"Lydia?" Chris asks. "What can she do?"

"Jennifer called her a wailing woman," Faline says. "She's found some of the bodies without actively looking for them"

Faline watches as the Argents begin to sort through their weapons.

"Whoa," Stiles says as Chris raises a gun. "I thought you guys retired"

"Retired yes, defenseless no," Chris says. "Now, make sure your phone's on. If you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately"

"Yeah, I'm thinking that's gonna be kind of unlikely" Stiles says.

"Both of you try to remember he's just doing what he thinks is right," Chris says.

"I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow" They all turn at Isaac's voice. "But- Well, I'm getting pretty good with these"

Isaac holds up his hand and extends his claws.

"Scary" Faline says. "A disgusting manicure"

 "A disgusting manicure"