127

Faline is sat next to Scott on the hood of her boyfriend's beloved Jeep as she looks over at Beacon Hills.

"How was Paris?" Scott asks the couple.

"It was amazing," Faline says and Stiles nods.

"The food was amazing," Stiles says and Faline rolls her eyes playfully. "But the sights were good too"

"We went to the top of the Eiffel Tower" Faline sighs. "It was beautiful and romantic"

"Alright," Stiles says. "I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury, also expensive"

"Price isn't a problem," Faline says. "I have more money than I need"

"What about Berkley?" Scott asks. "Don't a lot of students live around there?"

"Yeah, we could try Nob Hill," Stiles says. "But the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of crutches"

"You're bringing the jeep?" Scott asks. "Even though Derek left Faline his Camaro?"

"Which I am absolutely in love with by the way," Faline says with a grin.

"You know the plan, okay?" Stiles says. "No one gets left behind that's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's, uh, gonna you know, she'll figure something out, okay? The plan is perfect"

"Or we could wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live," Scott says.

"I have a vision," Stiles says. "And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision. Okay, we can check out the East Bay. Haven't even looked at Oakland yet, you know"

"You alright?" Stiles asks, noticing Scott staring at the moon. "You starting to feel it?"

"No just thinking," Scott says.

"Don't try too hard Scott" Faline says. "You'll hurt yourself"

"About what?" Stiles asks.

"Senior year," Scott says.

"Senior year, come on that's, that's nothing," Stiles says. "That's going to be easy"

"It's more like something Deaton told me once," Scott says. "You ever hear of regression to the mean?"

"Yeah," Faline says.

"No, I don't think so," Stiles says.

"It's basically his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or all good" Scott says. "You know, eventually things have to come back to the middle. So think about the last few months. Things have been good, right? But not amazing"

"Yeah but no one's tried to kill us in six months either," Stiles says.

"Right," Scott says. "We've been pretty much in the middle for a while which means at some point, the scale has to tip one way or another. Things are going to get really good again-"

"Or really bad," Stiles says.

"It's bad," Faline says. "I can feel it in the air"

"What have the coven said?" Stiles asks his girlfriend, placing a hand on her thigh.

"What can they say?" Faline shrugs. "I lead them, I will until the day I decide to pass it on"

Lightning crackles across the sky and Faline sighs.

"It's going to rain," Faline says.

"You think it's been long enough?" Stiles asks.

"YES!" Liam shouts.