9

Faline is sat on Allison's bed as Allison flicks through her clothes.

"I thought your mother was a buyer for a boutique" Faline says, staring at the options with distaste.

"She was" Allison says.

"What she means is, looking at the state of your closet and the clothes you have" Lydia says. "It was a waste of money"

Allison pulls out a black and brown patterned shirt that elicits grimaces from the other two girls.

"Pass" Faline and Lydia say.

A tie dye, bohemian orange and blue top was next.

"Pass"

"Let us see" Faline says before Lydia and herself begin rifling through her clothes.

"Pass"

"Pass"

"Pass on all of it" Faline says.

"God, Allison" Lydia says. "Respect for your taste is dwindling by the second"

"Luckily I suspected as much" Faline says. "I went out and bought you a top"

Faline and Lydia had gotten ready at Lydia's house.

Faline was wearing a pair of black jeans paired with a red cropped bardot top. On her feet she had her Louboutin boots and a black leather jacket tied the look together.

Faline pulls a black sequined top out of the bag she had brought with her.

"It's cute but Snow White enough to fit your image" Faline says, tilting her head to the side analytically.

The door opens and Allison's father walks in.

"Dad, hello" Allison says.

"Right, I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock" Mr Argent says.

"Hi Mr Argent" Lydia flops back on the bed and Faline grimaces at Lydia's attempt to flirt.

"Dad do you need something?" Allison asks.

"First and foremost" Mr Argent says. "I'm going to meet your new friend-"

"Faline Michaels" They shake hands.

"Michaels? Like Polly?"

"You knew my mother?" Faline asks and Argent nods.

"We were friends before she left for Ireland with you and your father" Mr Argent says. "But I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight"

"What?" Allison asks. "I'm going out with my friends tonight"

"Not when some animal is out there attacking people" Mr Argent says.

"Dad, Dad-"

"It's out of my hands" Mr Argent says. "There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past nine thirty. Hey, no more arguing"

"Someone's daddy's little girl" Lydia says.

"The way you just said that and the tone of voice you used makes me want to hurl" Faline says. "Not as much as those colour ideas for your room though"

"Sometimes" Allison says. "But not tonight"

Lydia and Faline watch as Allison opens her window and begins to walk along the roof. The two share a glance before Allison turns back to them.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asks.

Allison flips off of the roof.

"Eight years gymnastic. Are you coming?" Allison asks.