132

Faline stands in front of Mr. Stilinski and ties his tie for him as the man's hands shake nervously.

"I should have got a haircut," Mr. Stilinski says, checking his reflection in the mirror.

"Well you know, someone your age should be happy they still have hair to cut," Stiles says and Faline slaps him upside the head.

"I think you look great," Scott says.

"Well thank you son I should have had," Mr. Stilinski says before tugging at his tie. "What the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea"

"Dad, it's one date," Stiles says. "Okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man"

"It's a woman Stiles," Mr. Stilinski says.

"Okay," Stiles says.

"A very beautiful woman"

"What beautiful woman by the way?" Stiles asks and Faline smirks. "YOU KNOW!"

"I do not," Faline says, shaking her head. "Psh-"

"It's none of your business," Mr. Stilinski says to Stiles. "Either one of you. Faline worked it out"

"I want to know," Stiles says.

"STILINSKI" A voice shouts. "STILINSKI"

They all walk out of the office to see Donovan Donati.

"I'm going to kill you," Donovan says.

"Donovan," Mr. Stilinski says. "If you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out"

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window," Donavan says. "I'm angry like I'm going to find you, I'm gonna get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why to remember right now. Because this is why"

"Well, aren't you charming?" Faline says. "I bet you're single too. No surprise when you're fixated on a middle-aged man"

"That was awesome," Stiles says. "That was awesome, that was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one. Maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know"

"You know what?" Faline says when Donovan just stares at her angrily. "You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny little cell, you know. Just stuck there forever"

Donovan shoots her a smile before lunging forward.

"YOU BITCH. I'LL KILL YOU NEXT"

"GET HIM OUT OF HERE" Mr. Stilinski shouts.

"What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asks.

"It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy," Stiles says.

"That guy wanted to be a cop?" Scott asks.

"At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience," Stiles says.

"He was just a bundle of joy wasn't he?" Faline asks.

Faline stays behind as Scott and Stiles leave to start the jeep.

"Could I have my file?" Faline asks Mr. Stilinski. "I want to burn it"

"I take it that last night the old Turner house was you?"

"Stiles' idea," Faline says and Mr. Stilinski nods, handing her his keys.

"For the love of God, don't give these to Stiles"

"He has copies of copies" Faline snickers and Mr. Stilinski sighs.

"I am not surprised in the slightest," Mr. Stilinski says.

Faline walks into the evidence locker before tracking the names in alphabetical order. Faline groans, spotting her name on the top shelf before spotting a small ladder. Faline climbs the ladder.

Faline's phone rings.

"Hello?" Faline says, balancing on the ladder.

"Are you still at the station?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"I know this is kind of unorthodox but I need you to put out an APB on Tracy Stewart," Mr. Stilinski says down Stiles' phone.

"Okay," Faline says, grabbing her box before climbing down the ladder.

Faline slides over to Jordan's desk and types in his computer login details. Faline begins rapidly typing on the screen.

APB FOR TRACY STEWART. TEENAGE GIRL. MISSING. BELIEVED TO HAVE KILLED HER OWN FATHER AND MORTALLY WOUNDED TWO OFFICERS.

"Faline," Lydia says down the phone. "She's not well-"

"Obviously"

"No, she's having night terrors, hallucinations"

MAY BE SUFFERING FROM AN UNDIAGNOSED MENTAL ILLNESS. SUFFERS FROM HALLUCINATIONS

Faline clicks enter on the screen.

"I also need you to put out an APB for Donovan," Mr. Stilinski says. "He's gone"

APB FOR DONOVAN DONATI. WAS IN THE ATTACKED TRANSPORT VEHICLE. ALSO A POSSIBLE SUSPECT IN THE MURDER OF MR STEWART AND THE WOUNDING OF TWO OFFICERS. HE HAS ESCAPED POLICE CUSTODY.

"I've done them both" Faline says, clicking enter before kicking her feet up. "Anything else?"

"No, that's it," Mr. Stilinski says.

"Okay Mr S" Faline says.