57

"You think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" Scott asks.

"I don't know Stiles," Faline says. "It doesn't make sense"

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers," Stiles says.

"But what would a pack of Alphas need with a Beta?" Faline asks.

"I don't know, I don't care," Stiles says. "Alright? This girl- Our moms were best friends before mine died, alright? We used to take freaking bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her"

"Then we need Isaac to remember," Scott says.

"How? Peter and Derek couldn't do it" Stiles says. "You know any other werewolves with a better trick?"

"Maybe not a werewolf," Scott says. "But someone who knows a lot about them"

"Do you have anything of Heather's?" Faline asks, stood in Deaton's clinic using the operating table to do her spell.

"There's this" Stiles reaches into his bag and shows her a beaded keychain.

"I need a map," Faline says. "Is there anything less sentimental?"

"Why?"

"I need to melt it," Faline says.

"Just do it," Stiles says.

"I'll find her Stiles," Faline says and Stiles nods.

"Obviously it's not going to be particularly comfortable," Deaton says to Isaac. "But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state"

"Like being hypnotized?" Isaac asks.

"Exactly," Deaton says. "You'll be half transformed. It'll let us access your unconscious mind"

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott asks.

"Very slow," Deaton says.

"How slow is very slow?" Derek asks.

"Nearly dead," Deaton says.

"It's safe though right?" Isaac asks.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton asks.

"No, no, not really," Isaac says.

Everyone looks up as a rubber glove snaps loudly. They all turn and look at Stiles who wiggles his fingers inside the glove.

 They all turn and look at Stiles who wiggles his fingers inside the glove

"What?" Stiles asks.

Derek raises his eyebrows and Stiles pulls the glove off before throwing it to the side.

"Look if it feels too risky you don't have to do this" Derek says.

Isaac pulls his shirt over his head before climbing into the water. Faline grabs the map that Deaton provided her with before placing the keychain in a small bowl.