33

"Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you," Stiles says.

"Yes because the werewolf venom is trying to change your genetic structure but your body is battling against it and it destroys you from the inside out" Faline whispers.

"Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving," Stiles says.

"Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Scott asks.

"Well, not unless they have solid evidence," Stiles says. "Or a witness"

"Wait," Stiles says. "Where's Jackson?"

"Danny, where's Jackson?" Stiles asks.

"In the Principal's office talking to your dad," Danny says.

"What? Why?" Stiles asks.

"He lives opposite the street from Isaac," Faline says. "He'd be a key witness"

"We gotta get to the Principal's office," Stiles says.

Faline grabs a piece of paper and scrunches it tightly into a ball. Then she launches it and it hits Mr. Harris square in the back of the head and the class bursts into laughter.

"Who in the hell did that?" Harris asks.

Faline points at Scott, who points at Stiles who points at her.

"All three of you to the Principal's office now," Harris says.

The trio all sit outside the principal's office in silence.

The door opens and Mr. Stilinski walks out, Stiles grabs a magazine and holds it in front of his face.

"Hi, Scott, Faline" Mr. Stilinski says.

"Hi Mr. S," Faline says,

Mr. Stilinski just rolls his eyes at Stiles.

"Boys and girl come on in" Faline looks up and almost faints.

"Scott McCall," Gerard says. "Academically, not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete"

Scott nods awkwardly as Gerard looks between the three.

"Miss Michaels," Gerard says, grabbing her file. "Straight A's across the board, athletic too. GPA of a five-point oh but some of your teachers want you tested for your IQ. Cross country. And you have a passion for ordering in old folklore witchcraft books through the library"

"Just an um personal interest," Faline says.

"Mr. Stilinski," Gerard says. "Oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse"

Faline snorts before trying to cover it up with a cough.

"Oh, actually I'm already-"

"Hold on," Gerard says. "Faline I've seen you, in a picture, in my Granddaughter's room and you're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter"

"We were dating," Scott says. "But not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other"

"Yeah, that was convincing" Faline whispers with a roll of her eyes.

"Relax, Scott," Gerard says. "You look like about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth"

"Just a hard breakup," Scott says.

"Oh, that's too bad," Gerard says. "You seem like a pretty nice kid to me. Now listen, you three. Yes I am the Principal but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy"