108

Faline's eyes flutter open and she's lay in a hospital bed with her side all patched up. In the corner of her room, a figure is stood ominously, their face cloaked by the shadows.

"Who are you?" Faline asks her voice trembling slightly and the figure steps into the light to reveal Liam and she breathes a sigh of relief. "Liam?"

"Faline, you have to help me. Scott kidnapped me" Liam says and he briefly explains the events of that night. "Then Stiles told me I might die and then I got away and they tackled me down the stairs. What's happening to me?"

"Liam, I promised I would explain everything to you and I will but first I need you to have an open mind alright?"

"How open is open?" Liam asks.

"Extremely," Faline says, patting the edge of her bed and Liam sits. "What do you think about the supernatural?"

"What like werewolves?" Liam asks and Faline nods.

"Exactly like werewolves," Faline says.

"I think that they're fairy tales," Liam says.

"Right" Faline tries to sit up and Liam helps her. "But a lot of the stories are true"

"What stories?" Liam asks.

"Werewolves," Faline says. "Speed, strength, enhanced healing"

"What drugs have they got you on?" Liam asks, looking at the IV.

"Liam, I'm a witch," Faline says.

"What game are you playing?" Liam asks.

"No game," Faline says.

"Prove it," Liam says. "Do a spell"

"Pellis tinctura" Faline chants and Liam's eyes widen as Faline's skin turns blue.

"Lighting trick," Liam says and Faline rolls her eyes changing back.

"Tough crowd," She says, rolling her neck. "Let's try something else. Pass me that plant"

"But it's dead," Liam says.

"Exactly," Faline says.

"What are you going to do with a dead plant?" Liam asks.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Plantus Vivifey, Plantus Herbus." Faline hovers her hand over the plant before raising it as the plant is restored to health.

"Wow" Liam whispers.

"Believe me now?" Faline asks.

"Yes," Liam says. "But what am I?"

"A werewolf," Faline says. "You have super strength, super speed, and super healing"

"Do silver bullets kill me?"

"Normal bullets can kill you," Faline says. "To the head or the heart, or if it's laced with wolfsbane and you don't burn it out in time"

"What kills you?" Liam asks.

"Anything that can kill an ordinary human," Faline says. "My poison is Artemisia. Mugwort"

"What else is there out there?"

"Kanimas," Faline says. "Giant shape-shifting lizards that have paralytic venom. There are wendigos, that's what Sean was. Him and his whole family. Cannibalistic shapeshifters. Banshees, harbingers of death. Werejaguars. Druids."

"When is all of this going to sound normal to me?" Liam asks.

"I don't know," Faline says. "I was born a witch, so I was raised with the weird but you're new to it"

Dr. Geyer walks in.

"Liam, what are you doing here?" Geyer asks.

"I heard Faline was hurt and I came to see if she was alright" Liam lies.

"That's nice of you son," Geyer says. "How are you feeling Faline?"

"A lot better, the pain is almost gone," Faline says.

"Who knew we'd have a cannibal in Beacon Hills?" Geyer asks.

"There's been weirder," Faline says as Geyer holds out a clipboard.

"Release forms," Geyer says. "Some boy in a blue jeep is here to pick you up"

"Stiles," Faline says, signing the papers as Geyer hands her some clothes.

"We'll give you your privacy," Geyer says.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Liam says giving the older girl a small smile.

Faline pulls on the clothes which consist of a pair of her sweatpants and one of Stiles' flannels. Faline leaves the room after grabbing her things and meets up with Stiles.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asks his girlfriend.

"I'm fine Stiles" Faline smiles at him. "But what's this about you kidnapping Liam?"

"How did you-"

"He came here and I explained everything," Faline says. "You tackled him down a flight of stairs?"

"Yes," Stiles says with an awkward smile.

The next day, Stiles grabs the chains and cuffs that had been laced with Artemisia by her father.

"I hate full moons" Faline sighs.

"It's going to get easier I promise," Stiles says.

"How?" Faline says. "Until Peter bloody bit me I never had a problem on full moons"

"I'm guessing it's that because you're a witch only certain parts of the wolfiness can get in," Stiles says. "So you lose control of your magic on a full moon"

"Super healing would be nice right now," Faline says, motioning to the bandage on her side which was visible due to the crop top she was wearing. "But they better improve soon because the Artemisia is fading from the metal"

"Well let's try to make tonight the last time we have to use these" Stiles says.

Stiles places the cuffs on her arm and begins to test the strength.

"Is that too tight?" Stiles asks, tugging on the chain.

"No," Faline says.

Stiles looks up and spots his father in the doorway.

"Hey," Stiles says. "That's- This is not what you think at all"

"I don't even wanna know," Mr. Stilinski says.

"There's nothing to know 'cause I just-"

"I don't get it," Malia says from the corner of the room as Faline begins to laugh.

"It doesn't matter" Faline continues laughing.

"Shut up," Stiles says.