154

Mr Stilinski is in his office at the station with Alex, a young boy who was found in an otherwise abandoned car. Scott, Faline, and Stiles, who have just arrived, are lingering outside the door while they wait to figure out what they will be doing next. After a moment, Mr Stilinski hesitantly approaches Alex about what is currently happening.

"Alex... You know we're having trouble locating your parents. And, since you can't remember anything, we have a method-- an unusual method-- that might help you remember. But, I need you to be okay with it"

Alex looks both scared and hopeful, and Mr Stilinski pauses for a moment before he continues.

"I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt"

Alex sets his jaw and looks at Mr Stilinski with a determined expression.

"I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad"

Mr Stilinski nods in understanding and turns back to look at Scott, Faline, and Stiles, who look unsure about this but are otherwise willing to help. The boys and Faline walk into the office as the Sheriff begins closing the blinds so no one can see what they're about to do. Scott kneels in front of Alex and Faline sits next to him on the couch and pats him on the shoulder affectionately as she looks him in the eyes with a reassuring expression.

"You ready?"

"I think so," Alex says.

"You can hold my hand," Faline says and Alex nods, taking Faline's hand and gripping it tightly.

"Are you ready now?" Scott asks.

Alex nods in confirmation, and Scott nods again before moving his hand to the back of Alex's neck so he can surreptitiously flick out his claws. After a moment, Scott firmly shoves his claws into the base of Alex's skull and simultaneously Faline's, and Alex gasps in pain as they all close their eyes and focus on his memories

Alex and his parents are driving down the back roads of Beacon Hills after having seen a movie. While his parents talk, Alex looks out the window at the trees they're passing.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken him to an R-rated movie."I wasn't scared!" "Well, I was terrified. Maybe we shouldn't take me to R-rated movies-"

The two parents laugh, and after a moment, Mrs Turner turns around to look at Alex.

"You're weren't scared? Not even a little?"

Alex makes an embarrassed face.

"Maybe a little"

Just then, Mr and Mrs Turner turn their attention back to the road, where they're shocked to see a man in a long leather trenchcoat and cowboy hat seated on a horse in the middle of the road. All three of them gasp in shock as Mr Turner hits the brakes and screeches to a halt. The rider rears back, causing his horse to stand on its hind legs as it neighs loudly. Thunder and lightning rumble and strike overhead as the rider jumps down from his horse and makes his way toward the car, causing Mrs Turner to look at her husband with a panicked expression as Alex's lip quivers in fear. Mrs Turner gasps when she sees the rider pull out a handgun from the holster on his hip.

"Will, drive!

As the rider slowly walks with his gun aimed at them, Mr Turner attempts to put the car into reverse, but it won't work, as though the rider is influencing the machinery.

"Drive!"

When the attempts to flee from their mysterious assailant fail, Mrs Turner, looking panicked, turns around to face the terrified Alex.