74

Faline pushes open the door to Cora's room to find it empty.

"Derek" Scott says, pointing at the trail of black blood.

All of sudden the doors are thrown open and Peter's body slides across the floor and lands at Faine's feet.

"We got a problem," Peter says. "A big problem"

Faline looks up to see the merged wolf twins. Derek roars, running forward and Faline takes ahold of Miss Blake. Derek collides with the twins and Scott joins in.

"Help me," Stiles says to Peter, spotting Cora's body. "Faline stay with her"

"Well that wasn't a good plan," Faline says as Miss Blake wraps her arm around Faline's throat and drags her into the elevator. "STILES!"

Miss Blake pulls Faline out of the lift but halts when Deucalion and Kali round the corner.

"You're fucked" Faline laughs before wheezing as Miss Blake uses her arm to begin crushing Faline's throat.

Deucalion throws his stick and Miss Blake drags Faline back into the elevator. But Kali grabs the doors. Miss Blake's eyes glow white and she slams her hands against the doors launching Kali's back.

Miss Blake drags Faline down the corridor and into a room.

"We have to help her," Scott says.

"You can't," Miss Blake says. "Only I can. I can save her and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski and Mr. Michaels are. But there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then"

Derek charges forward.

"Derek wait," Scott says.

"She was trying to get out," Derek says.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed, you can't blame me for that" Miss Blake says.

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her and let Faline go," Stiles says.

"Not until I'm safe" Miss Blake says.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion," Peter says. "Let's torture her"

"Works for me," Derek says.

The P.A announcement reveals Melissa's voice.

"Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion. Excuse me, just Deucalion, requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R reception. Do this and everyone can leave. You have ten minutes"

"He's not gonna hurt her" Miss Blake says.

"Shut up," Derek says.

"He won't," Miss Blake says. "Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true"

"What does she mean?" Scott asks.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack" Miss Blake says. "He wants the witch and he wants Scott. Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas and the prophecy witch to his ranks. 'She will rise with a spine of steel and a spirit like thunder'.

"She will rise above them all" Faline, Miss Blake, and Stiles say at the same time.

"A true Alpha," Peter says.

"What's that?" Stiles asks.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another" Peter says. "One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott"