22

"This is going to be impossible you know," Scott says.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles asks.

"How?" Scott asks.

"It's easy," Stiles says. "You just say, 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you'-"

"You're not helping," Scott says.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Stiles asks.

"She won't talk to me," Scott says.

"Probably because we kissed," Faline says. "I kind of broke girl code with that one, even though you're technically exes"

"What if she only takes it off in the shower or something?"

"That's why you ease into it," Stiles says. "Get back on her good side, remind her of the good times. Not the fact that you kissed her friend. Then you ask for the necklace. You're thinking about her in the shower aren't you?"

"Yeah," Scott says and Faline snorts.

"Alright, stay focused, okay?" Stiles says. "Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Allison back. In that order. Got it?"

"By the way," Faline says. "Let's keep the fact that we made out on the DL okay?"

"FALINE!" Jackson shouts.

"Hey Jackson," Faline says. "What's up?"

"In here," Jackson says, pulling Faline harshly by her arm.

"Jackson you're hurting me," Faline says, trying to pull her arm from his grasp.

Jackson slams the door shut and Faline looks at her friend who was clearly angry. For every step Jackson takes forward, Faline takes one back until her back collides with the wall.

"How did McCall do it?"

"Do what?" Faline whispers.

"Become a werewolf," Jackson says. "I want it"

Jackson trails his hand down her face and Faline flinches slightly, trying to move away from his hand.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Jackson says, resting his forehead against hers.

"Jackson, you're making me uncomfortable," Faline says. "Please stop"

"I know you know," Jackson says. "I know you're not human either"

"I don't know what you mean," Faline whispers.

"TELL ME!" Jackson roars in her face and Faline lets out a sob as he slams his hand next to her head.

"Jackson please" Faline begs. "Please stop. You're scaring me"

"Faline tell me or so help me god," Jackson says.

"Jackson-" Faline whispers.

"TELL ME!"

Faline shoves Jackson back and a struggle between the two ensues. Faline slams her fist into his face and the temporary shock allows her to push him back. She reaches out and grabs the metre stick from the desk, pointing it at Jackson who scoffs.

"Leave," Faline says, her voice trembling as she stares at her friend.

"Whatever," Jackson says leaving the classroom 

The young witch slumps into a desk chair, placing her head in her hands as her shoulders begin to shake, small, muffled sobs falling from her lips.

"Faline?"