54

Faline's eyes open and she finds herself with one of Stiles' arms under her head and the other over her waist. His head was rested on her shoulder, his chest flush against her back.

Faline reaches out and grabs her phone to reveal a text from her father.

Good luck for your first day back

Faline sighs before rolling over and snuggling into Stiles who grins sleepily.

"Morning," He says, his voice raspy.

"Morning" Faline whispers and Stiles goes to press a kiss to her lips. "Morning breath"

"I don't care," Stiles says, pressing his lips to hers and lifting her up so she was straddling his waist.

"I thought you had research to do before school?" Faline asks and Stiles groans.

Faline rolls off him and begins to get dressed for the day, typing on Stiles' computer as she does so.

"Hair up or hair down?" Faline styles both to her boyfriend who lies back on his bed with his arms behind his head.

"Up," Stiles says, standing up and tracing a love bite on her neck. "I didn't create that for no reason you know?"

Faline laughs quickly tying her hair up in a ponytail before pulling out two strands at the front. Then Faline stands in front of Stiles' mirror and begins to do her makeup as her boyfriend types on the laptop.

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer?" Stiles asks his father who had just walked into the doorway.

Faline swipes on mascara and eyeliner as the Sheriff gives her a look.

"He's on a roll," Faline says. "Humour him"

Faline then lines her lips before she swipes on lipstick before gently rubbing her lips together, checking for any smudging.

"Two hundred and forty-seven thousand," Stiles says.

"Oh, god. Please go to school" Stilinski says to his son.

"But that's crossing the road. The one last night came right down the middle"

"I'm not going to beg you," The Sheriff says.

"Good, I'm impervious to your influence anyway" Stiles replies.

"Would you consider a bribe?" Stilinski asks.

"You couldn't meet my price"

"Extortion?"

"You got nothing on me"

"Yeah," Stilinski says, grabbing the back of Stiles' chair and begins wheeling him away from the laptop.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Stiles asks then he falls from his chair causing Faline to laugh.

Scott approaches them in school and begins telling them his idea to get his tattoo.

"You want to ask Derek for help?" Stiles asks. "Why? Why?"

"He's got the triskele tattooed on his back," Scott says. "So there has got to be a way to do it without healing, right?"

"Yeah, but still doesn't he have his hands a little full?" Stiles points at the missing posters for Erica and Boyd.

"Look these are the applications for the career advisor and I need them sorted and whatever happened to the library while I was gone, I want it cleared up," The principal says. "And what the hell is this?"

He holds up Gerard's sword.

"Go. Go. Go" Stiles says as the principal looks at them.

Faline's eyes widen when she spots two very attractive, identical twins walking down the hallway. Stiles nudges his girlfriend who turns back to her locker.