Blue eyes

Alex:

It felt like long deep sleep. I slowly opened my eyes. The light was to bright so I used my hand to protect my eyes, but someone closed the curtains right away. I adjusted my eyes looking around the room. I saw I was in my the ok gang was looking at me worried. I tried to sit up and sudden pain hit me so I stopped midway groaning. When talked my gang told me I lost my memory. Great!! Just great!! I am a mafia leader and now I don't know anything that happened in between. I mean my enemy could walk by me and I won't remember. This is not good for me or business. I hope I didn't miss any important information.

While talking to everyone I saw a girl. She had beautiful blue eyes but somehow her face looked pale like haven't ate in days. I asked everyone who is she and they looked taken
aback. They looked at each other before the girl herself said she studies with Neily. I don't know why they allowed a stranger inside. They need to take the privacy and security seriously. The girl left right away. I somehow felt bad that she was going away but I didn't stop her. Now that I don't have my memory I need to be careful.

Next day, I was moved to my home. Fir 2 days no one from my best friends who by the way also work for me didn't show up. I called a few times but they said something came up. On third day all of them were here again with me.

Few days went by Harry and Mason are catching me up on my lost memory part on business. It looks like I have lost the best part. I took over and I don't remember any of that. What the actual fuck?!

Life was getting back to normal. Then one day Josh said I had a girlfriend like I loved someone. That was impossible, I don't do love. I am a Mafia king and love will only bring me weakness. My dad taught me that. So I shut him up. He again after few days brought it up
saying that blue eyes was my girlfriend and I snapped. I didn't snap because he asked about girlfriend but I was angry the way he was describing her. It's like was interested in my girlfriend. I punched him that day and said never to bring this up.

I sometimes try to sleep and those blue eyes keeps me awake. It's like no matter what I do I can't get rid of her thought. For god sake I don't even know her name.

As the days passed I noticed that one of the guys always missing. I'm not sure what they are up to? We were right now drinking . We have just finished talking about our next deal. So I finally asked Harry.
"Where is Josh?"
He looked taken back from my question. So I asked Mason.
"Where's Josh?"
He looked at Harry and then me. He then started scratching back of his head.
"He.. umm.  He will be here soon.." he said.
"I didn't ask when he will be here. I said where is he right now?!"
Mason looked at Harry but didn't respond.
"Harry.. what's going on? Are you guys hushing something?"  I accused Harry.
"No Alex.. we are not.. it's just.. Josh is with Grace right now.. she is alone.. she needs someone.." Harry explained. I was fuming now.

Didn't Josh said she was my girlfriend then what the fuck was he doing at her place. She needs someone and that someone has to be Josh? 

I started to get up and go to the door when Harry asked. "Alex!! Where are you going?"
"To kill him!!" I said in rage.
"What?! Have you gone mad?!" Mason got up and shouted.
"Why is he with her right now?! At this time of night!" I asked
"Alex!! It's not what you think! Stop!!" Harry shouted. But I punched him and left.

I got into my car and asked Jerry
"Jerry, do you know the blue eyed girl everyone talks about?"
He looked hesitant but answered "Yes master."
"Do you know where she lives?" I asked.
"Yes master" he responded.
"Take me there now!!" I said.
"But master.." he tried to say but I stopped him..
"Now Jerry!!" And he started the car.

All my ride I couldn't stop but get angrier. I don't know why I was feeling this way. Why I cared what happened to that girl or what Josh was doing?

He is my friend for his sake. I need to trust him. But I couldn't help but be scared to loose this blue eyes girl. I was lost in her thoughts when car came to a stop and Jerry said
"Master we are here."
I unlocked my gun and walked towards her house. I knocked and knocked till someone opened the door.

And the I heard sound of lock rattling andI knew someone was going to open the door. I was ready to punch Josh when I saw her!! Everything stopped the moment I laid my eyes on her. She said something but I couldn't bear for few seconds. She finally touched my arm and shook. She asked worriedly
"Alex! Are you alright?! What are you doing here?"
I regained myself and pushed past her. I know why I was here. Where is that son of bitch who I call friend. I then looked at her. All she was wearing a tank top and some shorts if you'd call them shorts. Why was she wearing clothes like that. Did she usually wear clothes like that. Do I let her show herself off like that. She looked so hot I could just urgh not now not now think straight. I'm a mafia king I'm not supposed get lured by those dreamy blue eyes and that smile ahhh an those legs.. "shit!!"

"What?" She asked confused.

And I finally decided to answer her.

"Where the fuck is Josh?!!"

Thank you for reading!! Read, vote and comment.