Wedding

Alex:

The whole gang was angry on me. Generally I wouldn't care what others think but my gang I can't. Neily called off the wedding because of me. I don't get why everyone keeps talking about that girl. Although I lost memories of last year I do remember very I didn't let any other girl come between us, but I don't understand why now? Why everyone keeps taking her side. So what if we had sex, it's not a big deal. Girls like her beg me to be with them. Anyway now was not the time to think all that. I had to go to her place and find out how can I convince Neily to marry Harry.

When I went to Graces house, I didn't know what to do? How she will react? Will she think of taking her revenge? Will she ask more money? Or if not money what is she after? But when she opened the door it was not what I expected. She didn't want to do anything with me. This made me want her more. I have this attraction for her which can't seem to get rid of no matter what!
I was trying to talk to her and she was treating me like a disease trying to get rid of me. So I finally told her about Neily calling of her wedding and how she responsible for it. I didn't know if she was really responsible for it but it was better to put all the blame on her. I know coward but I wanted her attention and this was one way to get it.
We argued about it and I could find anyway to convince Neily but then she said it. She said it and I knew this is what I was gonna do!! This is what's gonna solve my problem!

So I asked her one last time "That's it!! I know what to do! You said your her friend right? Are you ready to do whatever it takes to get her married to Harry?"
"Of course! Anything!!" She responded and although I didn't believe her intentions about me I knew in that moment she is true friend to Neily. I looked one last time at her and she was wearing white sun dress and I said
"This dress will do! Come with me!!"

We went to the car and I called few of my men and ask them to arrange for the priest right now! Then I called Josh and asked him to get both Neily and Harry to the church. I looked at Grace and she looked worried.

She finally asked "what are you doing? Where are we going? Will you tell me something?"

"Ok calm down! You said you could do anything for your friend. Now is the time to show how much she means to you!!" I spoke but she looked at me like I'm crazy.

"What are we going to do?" She asked again.

"You'll soon find out." I spoke and parked the car in front of a jewelry shop. I went in and grabbed the wedding bands.

I got back in the car and drove off to church. She asked again "will you tell me something? What's going on?"

"Calm down and trust me on this!" I said. She looked sceptical.

Once we were at the church, I parked the car and turned to her to talk.
"Look Grace, I don't care if you don't want this but I know that you and I both want Harry and Neily to get married. Neily is mad that we fucked-"
I was her expression and reword my sentence
"I mean we had sex so she she thinks that I took advantage of your. So what could be a better solution that to get married!!" I explained and her expression turned to shock

"Are you out of your mind?! I am not marrying you!! Neil don't want this!" She shouted

"Are you sure? You are the one who said that you talked about both of your weddings and I'm sure she will be happy and forgive me and get married to Harry." I explained further.

"I did say that but it's not like that!!" She said irritated.

"Listen we can get married and once Neily and Harry are married. I'll let you go!" I said and it pissed her off. I don't know why she was angry so many girls would die for this.

"It's so easy for you, isn't it?" She asked

"Listen Grace, you and I both know I didn't force myself on you! Then why would me and my friend get the punished for it? My gang not talking to me and Harry is heartbroken. So one last time stop being selfish and listen to me!!" I said and she looked away.

"Ok, is this what you want?! I'll do it!! For Neily and Harry!!!" She said.

It annoyed me thinking she was doing it for Harry and Neily. It's like I had no effect on her. But I let it go for now. Anyway she is going to be my wife. I will be make it irresistible for her to stay away from me.

We got inside the church. My man was already standing there with the priest. The priest looked little terrified. I think he didn't cooperate at first.

We stood there in front of each other and the priest started the ceremony. I couldn't hear what the priest was saying cause I was busy staring at Grace like a pervert. I had to admit, she was a beauty never seen before. Even in that short and simple white dress she looked so beautiful. I was busy with my thoughts on her when the priest said again little louder "Rings?!?!"  And quickly got them out and put band in on her finger.
I gave her band to put on mine and she looked at me thinking. For a second I was worried that she was going to back out, but she finally put the band on my finger.

After that the priest said "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride-"

Even before he can finish my lips were on hers. I was waiting for this moment so long. I finally we broke the kiss and turned to leave. We saw my gang standing at the entrance of the church. Although I was confident on my plan while executing. I was in self doubt now after looking at all their shocked faces.

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting!!!

Please vote, share and comment!!!

Grace's dress in picture. 👆🏻