Home

Grace:

After out picnic in the backyard, Alex locked us up in his room till the time we had to leave. He told everyone to go ahead with the plans. By the time we had to leave I did not have any doubt left that he didn't want me. He proved that through numerous love making sessions. The drive was silent. Everyone slept during the drive except me and Alex. He dropped me last. We were now sitting in my bedroom. Grandma was out for some doctor appointment. Alex was going away for more than a week. I was feeling emotional. We were now sitting on my bed making out. Since I am overwhelmed with my emotions I was trying to take every chance to stop him. I know I might sound clingy but since last few months he have given a complete new meaning to my life. He broke our kiss and pulled way.
"Babe it's time. I gave to go." He said resting his forehead to mine.
"Don't go.. please.. what will I do without you here?" I asked as tears started to roll down my eyes.
"Neily and Harry is here with you. I will be back before you know it." He explained as he got up for the bed walking downstairs.
We came to driveway a back car was already waiting for him. He hugged me tight and kisses my forehead. He turned to leave but I held his hand shaking my head. He turned back, I looked down. He lift my chin to look at me. "I will call you everyday, I promise." I nodded. He quickly gave me a peck and got into the car. I waved at his car and stood there till the car was out of my sight.

The week went by quickly. Alex called me everyday as promised. Neily and Harry tried to brighten up my mood while Alex was not here. I was counting seconds while waiting for him. I could hardly focus on my studies. I don't know what kind of business they have. He is traveling places and engaged in business. I know he is 4 years older than me. Neily said he dropped school for 4 years. She never told me reason but I want to ask him. Today is the day he comes back but he has to leave again.
The last bell rang and I called Jerry to pick me up. I also called my grandma
Letting her know I'll be staying at Neily's house for study.

When I got there Mary opened the door. "Grace my dear, how are you?" She asked and moved motioning me to come in.
"I'm good Mary. How are you?" I asked
"I'm good too dear. Master will be home shortly dear, Albert told me he got a call from him." She said
"Would you like some snacks dear?" She asked but all I wanted was my Alex. So I told her "Nothing Mary. I'm just little tired so I'll rest in Alex's bedroom."
"Sure dear" she said I went inside the same huge room with all get interior.

I flipped through channels waiting for Alex but couldn't concentrate. I tried calling Alex but he didn't answer, so I just went for long relaxing shower. I used Alex's shampoo and soap. It smelled like him. I dried myself and wrap the towel around me. I didn't get any clothes with me so I'll probably wear Alex's shirt and short for today. I just came out of the shower but rushing of doorknob made me freeze. Seconds later Alex's face revealed and I felt relieved. He was wearing a black tshirt and blue washed jeans. He stares up and down at me for few seconds. He then closes the door and locks it. He walks over to me in Long strides. He then holds my waist causing me to push against him and kisses me. The kiss felt different. He lets go of the kiss but continue his assault on my neck, jaw and shoulder. I felt his hand tug at my towel and it fell down. He kept sucking at my
Neck and my hands made way to his. He picked me up keeping my body still pressed to his and pushed me on the bed. He removed his shirt and pants and threw it away. He hovered over me and spread my legs to enter my core. In one hard push she he entered and I yelped. He the started pounding at me hard. Although in my mind something was off about him but my body was reacting to him. My breast were literally slapping while they bounced cheering for him. Few more thrust and we both came. I collapse on the bed. He threw the towel at me and said "Go and clean up" in his cold voice. I wrapped the towel around me and went in the bathroom. I took shower again. I felt dirty and used. I cried silently at his behavior. Once I was done I came out of the bathroom and went into his closet and put one of his shirt on. His shirts were long so it came to just above my knees. When I came out of the closet he was sitting on his side of the bed scrolling through his phone. I looked at him hopefully thinking his mood might have changed but he didn't even look at me from his phone. I sat on my side of the bed and again looking at him. I knew he didn't want to talk to me but still I gathered up courage and asked "how was the business trip?" He said "Go to sleep" and kept scrolling through his phone.
I laid facing my back to him. His phone rang and he started talking in some foreign language I didn't understand but I still listened to him. He looked angry from the way he talked.

"sì"...
"come sta non sono affari tuoi."...
"a che ora partiamo?"...
"ok. sarò lì tra 2 ore"..

He hung up the phone and then there was silence. I was hoping he will calm down and talked to me but that never happened. I don't know when the sleep took over me. 

I was woken up by my alarm. I turned around to see the Alex's side of the bed empty. I got up and got ready for school. I came down and Mary greeted me. "Good morning Grace.. the breakfast is ready.. master left and told us not to wake you up.." she said.
He left and didn't even tell me. Did I do something wrong? I could not think of any reason he could be angry at me. I was lost in thought when Mary called my name. "Grace.. you got lost there for a minute. Would you like me to serve the breakfast?" She asked.
"No, Mary. I'm not that hungry. Thank you." And with that I left without giving her any time to ask anything.