Long night

Warning : mature content ahead.

Grace:

I'm right now tossing and turning in my bed in my room, which is beside Alex's room. I don't know what his problem is. 3 months in the relationships and we cannot go beyond kisses here and there. I mean the guy was player before I was his girlfriend. I am gonna make one last try tonight, if he doesn't make a move. Gah what I'm gonna do.. force him to have sex with me. I mean how weird does this sounds. Thinking no more I get up put on blush color satin slip and put on blush kimono on, so I won't get embarrassed if I run into someone. I walked to his door and knock on it. He opens quickly. My heart races and all the courage I came here with is gonna now at one sight of his.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asks worried

"Babe what's wrong?" He asks worried. He is shirtless, in his joggers. I cannot think straight, it takes few minutes for words to come out of my mouth. "Um nothing, I just can't sleep so I thought maybe I should check if you are awake... but it's okay if you are sleeping.. I'll go.." I blurt out and try to leave but he catches my hand.
"I wasn't sleeping.. even though if was you have all the rights to barge in and order me.." he says and I blush. Hmm, should I order him to do the dirty..I think to myself and I smile.
"What's so funny?" He asks and I quickly shake my head.
"I was doing push-ups.. if you want we can talk or you can sleep here on my bed.." he says and I nod. I go over to his bed and he goes back to his push ups. Idiot. Who called him a player? I'm giving myself to him in silver platter and all he is does is his stupid pushups. After few minutes of silence and his pushups and groaning in between I can't take it anymore so I get up and shout at him "enough!!"
"Babe, what happened?" He asks and blow up..
"You.. you.. tell me what a girl gotta do to get your attention.. 3 months and all you can do your girlfriend is kiss.. you call yourself a player... whole day I'm trying to seduce you and all you is show your possessive side... and finally in the middle of the night I came here wearing this and what you do? Push ups.. am I not good enough for you?" I ask. His expressions changed from confused to shocked and then angry.
"Babe, why'd you say that? You are the best thing happened to me." He says.
"What do you do with the best thing? I'm a show thing or something.." I got to talk some more but he turns me around kisses me hard. After a few mins we pull away.
"Babe, you know hard today's day was. All you were doing was teasing me and it took all my control not to take you there and then." He explained.
"Then why don't you do anything. Don't you want me?" I ask
"Babe. I do want you." He says holding my face in his hands.
I rest my hands on his chest and say "then show me" I drop my kimono.
That's all it takes for Alex to loose his control. He groaned and started kissing me hungrily. His hands roamed all over my body. He continued his assault on  my jaw and my neck. My hands gripped his hairs while my knees felt weak. He pushed thumbs through both the straps of my slip and it fell down revealing very naked me only in my pink lacy thong. He groaned again and said "Bella.. what are you doing to me?" He went back to kissing me as he picked me up and led us to the bed. He put on the bed and his mouth went my right nipple, flicking licking playing with. It whole a hand went to kneed my other breast. The heat between my legs was growing bigger. He kissed me, leaving trail of love bites on my neck to shoulder, to my breast. He ripped the fabric of her panty and she shouted "hey!".
"Will buy you more." He said and went back.
He then spread my legs and his mouth moved to my sensitive spot. He continued licking and playing with it. He was making me feel things I never felt before. He continued assaulting my sweet spot while gripped his hairs coming to the edge. He looked up at me, wiping his mouth one hand as he said "you taste fucking delicious Bella."

He was far from done when slide his finger inside me. He slowly slide the finger in and out and added one more finger after few strokes. "So fucking tight.." he said he kept pushing me to the age.

He abruptly stopped and took out his finger. "So fucking wet.. ready for me.." he said and moved to the night stand. He pulled out the condom and ripped the foil. He rolled the condom on his manhood and hovered over me. He brushed the his tip over my sensitive spot and I moaned. He once looked at me asking and I nodded.
He claimed my lips and slowly entered me. I winced in pain and he stopped. He then slowly push himself inside while whispering sweet nothings to my ear. When he was fully inside me, he stopped letting used to him. My skin clenched tightly around him. He looked at me once more and I nodded asking him to move. He then slowly moved out and slammed into me. The pain was replacing with pleasure with his each thrust. After a few thirsts he quickened his pace. The sound of his skin slapping against mine mixed with headboard banging against the wall echoed through the room. I was at the peak when I screamed his name. And few more thirsts and we both came. He collapsed on me. We stayed like that for a while before he got up. He went inside cleaned himself and come back. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Sore..." I said shaking my head. It was painful but it was worth it. He went Inside the bathroom filled up the bathtub. He came back and picked me up in bridal style and placed me in the bathtub. "Relax" he said while he went  outside. Rustling of sheets told me he was changing the bed sheet. When I was done. He helped me out of the bath and dry myself. He gave me one of his T-shirt's to wear and shorts and we settled in the bed. I snuggled closer to him and let sleep take over me.

A/N : very uncomfortable chapter to write 🤣🤣