Italy

Alex:

It's been 2 months since to the day when Bella said yes to be my girlfriend. Everyday I spend with her I get more and more attached to her. I've been really greedy past 2 months. I couldn't control myself when I was away from her. I got her place every day climbing through the window. All I do is watch her study. I know creep, she says the same. But can't control it. It's more difficult to control the urge to touch her. I hold her hand almost throughout the day every day. She asked me if I don't get bored or if I don't have things to do. Hell no. Being with her top priority on everything. My dad called me yesterday. He wants to me to come to take the oath. The oath where I bind and promise to take his place and give my life to mafia. I don't want to do it. I have to go Italy it will at least take 3 days. Away from Bella for 3 days. Right now I'm siting on her bed watching her study. She is done. She got up and looked at me questioning. "What wrong?"
I pulled her to the bed and hugged her. She smells so awesome. I signed and pulled away. "I have to go way for few days."
Her face fell. I knew she was sad too. She looked up asked "how long?"
"3 days may be more.. can't say" I replied. And she just hugged me.
She pulled away and asked "do you have to go?"
"Baby I won't go if it was possible. But I have too." And she nodded.
She touched my cheek and said "I will miss you" a tear rolled down her cheek.
I leaned and kissed the tear away "I will miss you too.." there was silence
I looked at her face and my eyes flicked to her lips and she licked her lower lip. I lost it and pulled her close into a kiss. I kissed her hungrily with all that I had. My hands roamed all over body and hers smacked around my neck. I pulled away knowing she needs to breath. "Breathe.." I said. She nodded after few second she spoke "the was... amazing." And smiled. "I leave tonight" I informed her and got off the bed. She pulled my hand and turned. "What will I do for 3 days?" And she started crying..
"Hey.. hey.. hey.." I wiped her tears "the guys are coming with me but Neily is with you here. I will call you everyday. And my driver will pick you and drop you to school. Okay."
She nodded and hugged me.
"Take care of yourself.." she said and I nodded
"You too and now go to sleep." I put her in bed and left from the window.

Next Day

I was now in Italy with guys. I have told my driver to keep an eye on Bella so she is safe while I'm not there. Not many people know about her so she should be safe. I was missing her so bad. We were in car going towards my dads mansion outside Rome. I FaceTimed her and she greeted probably going to school.
"Hey.. where are you? When did you reach? Why didn't you call me? You said you will miss me too.." she threw all her questions and pouted at the end.
"Bella.. calm down.. I just reached and now I'm in car heading to the place. I am missing you that's why I called you. Are you going to school?" I informed.
"Yes. No offense Jerry" she said to my driver. "But i miss going to school in your car.." she pouted again.
"Soon Bella. Soon." I told her.
We were at the gates so I told her "Alright Bella. Gotta go will call you soon." And I hung up.

"Dude!!! You are so whipped!! It's worst than Harry.." josh said...
And I nodded knowing really what it meant but will she accept me if she knew what I was.

"Don't worry.. she will be there even when you tell her about you being a future Mafia King.. Neily got used to it." Harry responded obviously knowing what I was thinking about.

Car came to stop. Went straight to my dads office. "Pops." I said. He looked and came to me. He hugged me and said "there's my boy! Ready to take over?" He asked and I just nodded.
"How is school? I spoke to the principal now on you have to pay attention to the business more you don't have to contact to attend the school." He said. "What?" I asked
"Well, once you take oath, all the control gonna be in your hands, you can't sit in a call classroom and handle a mafia business." He said with finality. This means I can't tell him about Bella. I know he won't agree.
I just nodded.
"I heard that you got into a fight with some shop owner. Stop getting into these petty fights. It doesn't look good for man of your status." My dad warned. Albert told him I know it's him. After all he the most faithful in the gang. That's why my dad left me in his care. Dad knows he will give his life protecting me.

"The party is tomorrow. All our leaders will be there when you take the oath. Stafano getting his daughter, I think you'll like her. She is a beauty. If you marry her it will make our alliance strong and you'll have one enemy less when you are just starting." My dad informed. I didn't say anything to that, I know there is no use.

With that we left his office. The moment we were out everyone snickered and I just glared at them. "I'm not marrying any Stafano's daughter." I said coldly. And they burst into laughter.
"If you don't stop all don't stop laughing I will beat the shit out of you." I shouted. We were now in my room.
Everyone stopped laughing. After few minutes Harry spoke "lets do this.. Josh and Mason try to woo this Stafano's daughter. When will the manwhores of this gang will be helpful." He pointed at them.
"Or.. you marry Stafano's daughter and I will take care of-" I cut Josh in mid sentence
"You finish that sentence and I'll put bullet in your head. Bella is mine. I don't give a fuck about alliance. I will go and kill Stefano if I have to." I warned.
Harry smacked Josh's head "this is not the time Dumbass."
He came to me and put his hand on my shoulder "Don't worry Alex. Will figure something out."
"Yeh dude don't worry" followed Mason.
"Dude doyou think she would be interested in threesome, Mason" Josh asked and we shook our heads.
"Piece of shit." Mason called
"Dude you hurt me" Josh replied faking hurt expression.

Everyone went to their bedroom and I tried calling Bella but she didn't answer may be busy with class. How much I miss her.. can't wait to get back.