Girlfriend

Grace:

After talking to everyone I felt somewhat relieved about the offer on the shop.maybe I should ask grandma to accept it. That way grandma and I don't have to work. I can concentrate on my studies and grandmas health.
Right now I was sitting in passenger seat of Alex's car. He like his company. This morning he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was weird of him to ask about me being his girlfriend but I cannot help with butterflies I feel in my stomach when I'm around him. I feel safe with him. During lunch when Josh said he would call me Bella he got angry and I don't know what came over me. I just went tried to calm him down. What was I thinking? But with him everything comes naturally. Like I just hugged him and sobbed when he saved me from Bob. Today every now and then he would ask me one way or another that if I thought about his question in the morning. That tells me it was very difficult for him to wait for my answer, he indeed is a impatient man. I actually thought about it. He is not a bad guy, may be I should say yes to him. The car come to the stop and I was brought back from my thoughts.
"So.. um.. Bella" he stared rubbing back of his neck. He was nervous and I knew what is gonna ask. Silly boy.
"Did you have any chance to think about it? Being my girlfriend I mean."
He looked at me hopefully but when I didn't say anything he stared blabbering "it's okay if you don't like me I understand. It's you choice..." I jumped in and said "yes and yes" and laughed..
But I guess he thought I said know cause he continued blabbering "Bella, just give me one chance.. I promise you won't-" I cut him off by putting hand on his mouth and said "Yes, Alex. I said Yes."
He looked with shocked and then smiled "what?! You said yes. As in you are my girlfriend now?" I laughed and nodded. And he hugged me. I was caught off guard so I froze but hugged him back again.

He pulled back and said "thank you Bella. Give me your phone number I will call you."

"I don't have a phone, I can't give you a landline ok?" He looks shocked and then nodded.

I saved my landline number on his way phone and tried to get out of the car when he caught me by my wrist "you just became my girlfriend today and I don't even get my good bye kiss?" He asked.

I just blushed I tried to wiggle my hand out of his hold but he wouldn't budge. Then he said "I don't hold every hand Bella and when I hold one I never let it go." This made my heart, I blushed and looked away and he left my hand I ran to my door when turned he acted like someone pushed an knife through his hear and he is deeply hurt.
So I just blew flying kiss, and he caught it. He is silly. He pulled back from my driveway while I went inside.