Devil

Grace

While i was lost in thought getting my books Jared nudged again. "So, what happened?" He asked
"It's nothing" I replied taking my books out
"Ohh come on. Tell me. Was it guy? Do you want me to talk to anyone? Please tell me. I feel worried about you." Jared said

"It's nothing Jar. I bumped my bike and fell in parking lot." I replied skipping the mention of the most popular "devil" of the school. Yes that's what I'm gonna call him.

"Ohh.. are you alright, Grace?" He asked looked for ant bruises.

I nodded and we walked towards our next class maths. As we opened the door.. there he sat the devil who put me in embarrassment position I stopped and stared at him and as if knew I was staring he turned looked straight into my eyes.. The intensity of his eyes was way to much to handle and looked away. Jared put his hand on my back to motioned me to move to our seats. The devil kept staring at me through the class. I felt his gaze on me, with my pen slid my hairs to my face so he couldn't see my face anymore.. I saw through my hair he was still staring. I couldn't take it anymore and did the stupidest mistake. I looked straight into his eyes  as he did to me I thought that would and he will look away but so I thought. I forgot why I named him Devil I unintentionally rolled my eyes in annoyance and he laughed. I looked at him and he was still laughing then if I was not done embarrassing myself enough I touched my face trying to wipe it. Just to be sure I didn't have anything on my face. Don't ask me people this devil made me doubt my own memory of waging my face. He bust into laughter.
And teacher called him out.  "Anything you would like to share with the class Mr. Parker?"
I satisfied smirk made my way to my face. He looked at teacher straight into the eyes with cold expression and the teacher looked away. That was unbelievable. I never paid attention but was this or all teachers scared of him. Wow and I looked at him my mouth open as the teacher went back to teaching. Now it was his turn to smirk. Gah, I hated him more now. Rich kids thinking I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

The bell rang and it was lunch time.. Jared smiled and left for lunch with Mia. And I went back to my usual place below the tree my perfect spot with my book and a sandwich I got from vending machine.

I was busy reading my I heard a now too familiar and very irritating laughing sound coming from parking lot and guess who that is?
Mr Devil and friends.. he and his friends were the most well build and good looking guys in schools. There were 4 guys and a girl. I know that girl she always hangs out with them. I never seen her with any other girls. She was lonely when she joined last year. I helped her here and there couple of times. She is nice Person. But I guess one of the guys in fantastic fours is her boyfriend. I exactly know who it is. He is always touching her and holding her hands. It's so cute to see them like that. I kinda feel jealous of them.

I seriously think this devil has some magical powers.. as if on cue he looked straight into my eyes and caught me staring at him and I looked away hurriedly. Do not wish to have any more embarrassments for the day.

I went back to eating my sandwich and reading my book and felt someone walking in my direction.
I looked up and saw the devil himself. I do not want to be on anymore bully's Hitlist again so I hurriedly started gathering my stuff in my bag and held my sandwich but it was too late the devil was already there.

I just looked down. I could not form any sentences and as if he felt my awkwardness he said
"Boyfriend don't want show his other girlfriend to the world I see"

I got confused of what he is trying to say. So I just furrowed my eyebrows and gave him questioning look. He stared for sometime before noticing that I had no clue of what he is talking he said again "Are you really that innocent or just know how to hide your slutty ways?"

I was beyond angry at this point. I would not fight to my bullies ever. But he was out of line at this point. And I'm not gonna let some Richie meanie trash talk to me like that so.. I looked straight into his eyes and said
"Look Mr. Devil you have money and expensive cars doesn't mean you go on calling names to people"
He just raised an eyebrow at me saying "Mr. Devil?"
I gasped putting a hand on my mouth and he smirked

Why do I have to say that? I thought but continued
"Um.. I meant to say Mr. Parker.. I'm sorry I bumped into your car but please do not go calling me names just for fun."

"Ohh.. so why does Jared sticks to you like a fly when Mia is not around? Or you don't know who Mia is?" He said

Then it registered to my brain what he was trying to say and it made me more angry.. I crossed my arms and glared at him saying "excuse me. First of all Jared and me non of your business. No 2 we are just friends and Mia knows about it."

To which he just scoffed.. he dared to scoffed and so I lost it. I pointed a finger at him trying curse him but nothing come out "You.... you... argh" I grunted I left

I hate this guy. Rest of the day went by fast.. I observed Mr. Devil was with me in 2 more classes which was pain... Jared kept nudging and asking me what's wrong and he kept glaring at me. And me sat through the torture till the last bell rang and I dashed for the door.
My bike was ruined so I had to walked with it to the store. Finally out of the school. I relaxed and entered into the shop.

I was happy to see shop next to us was closed giving me relief that Bob won't trouble me today. He is man I'm his mid thirties with bad intentions towards girls my age. He always would come into shop one way or other trying to talk to me. The shop is usually busy which saves me from him.

I see the clock says 9 pm. I make my way to close the door. Once I lock it and try to take my bike I see a car in the parking lot and I feel the persons gaze on me I try to walk as fast as with my broken bike the car doesn't follow me which gives me little relief but I still feel scared m. Once I get inside the house I locked the door safely and my nostrils filled with grans homemade food aroma. I run upstairs fresh up and get ready for dinner.

Picture of Grace 👆🏻