Phonecall

Wohooo!! 3 chapters in a day!!
I was planning to release 2 chapters for making you all wait so long but I thought it would be nice to give a bonus as well!!
So here it is!!!

Grace :

After Neily and Harry left, I showered. I felt better but I also felt guilty of betraying Neily. She was such good friend to me. I didn't even give a thought to her. It was so selfish of me. I stayed in the bed for an hour or so when I looked at my closet. The door was open and I saw a box. It was the same box Ma showed me. I got up and pulled the box to the bed. I looked through all the papers. There was a packet. I opened it and there was fake passport of me with different name. There was a phone and some money. It was good enough for me to move away anywhere in US.  I switched the phone and I looked at the number. The only one number saved on that phone. I debated to call or not. Then finally hit the call button. 2 rings went and someone picked up.
"Hello" a women's voice spoke on the other line.
"Hi this Grace. My grandma asked me to call this number-" I was about to explain but the women cut me.
"You need to be rescued?" She asked
"What?" I said
"Do you need to be rescued?" She repeated and I understood.
"Yes. Yes!" I responded.
"Ok. Be ready tonight-" she spoke but I cut her off.
"I need 1 more day pick me after day after tomorrow, please." I requested.
The line went silent and then she spoke
"Ok. Switch off this phone only turn it on when It's your pick up time."
"Ok. Sure. Ok. But what about my location?" I asked.
"Don't worry about it. Call me 10 min before and I'll know where you are!"  The woman said
"Thank you." I said and she hung up.
I turned of the phone and pulled my handbag. I put my money and papers and password and the phone on it. I also put my parents and grandmas picture in. I saw Neily and my picture on my study table and I picked up and put it inside. I had a picture of whole gang as well I put it inside. I opened my bedside drawer and found the box with necklace given by Alex. I put it on. I zipped the bag and kept it ready to be picked anytime. My heart felt heavy. It was so hard but I had to do something. The only thing that left close to my heart, my friends and Alex, for their safety I had to leave. The doorbell brought me back to reality.

I was not sure who it was? I couldn't help but think it was Samantha. I picked up my bag and took it downstairs. I put the bag on the entry table and looked through the whole and it was Alex.

I debated if I should open the door for him. Finally I opened the door a little and peaked my head out. I asked him
"What do you need, Alex?"
"Well if you are offering-" he started but I cut him off.
"Go home if you here for that." I said and tried to close the door. But he I was fast and strong both he held the door from closing and said
"Wait! I wanted to talk to you." He said
I was skeptical but still nodded and let him in. I kept few feet's distance from him. I do not want to do the same mistake again.he pinched the bridge of his nose and finally spoke.
"Neily called of the wedding" he sighed.
"What? Why??" I asked.
"Because you couldn't keep it together!" He said pointing finger at me.
"Me?!" I asked thinking what could have  dhappened.
E"Yes you!! Your are the one everyone keeps thinking about! But that much attention isn't ienough for you! Did I give you less money? You could have asked for more I would gladly put it. Who told you to go to Neily?" He asked accusingly.
"I didn't go to her!" I shouted
"You never do anything. You are just a very naive girl who doesn't want anything isn't it? But how the things happen around you then?" He asked and I looked away.
I closed my eyes and opened again "Alex I think you should go now!"
"I am not going anywhere to we fix this!!" He spoke.
"Ok then I'm leaving I said and picked up my bag." I tried to leave but he held  my hand.
"Nobody is going anywhere till we resolve this." He said. I tried to wiggle my hand out of his hold but no avail.
"And how do you suggest we solve this? Hmm? By giving me more money or having sex with me? Hmm?  Cause that's all you know. You know how to play with everyone's feelings and how to use them and throw them!" I finally spat and he left my hand.
"Listen all I want my friend to get his love back! She thinks I did something wrong with you and I have to fix it." He said sighing
"And what do you think?" I asked
"I didn't do anything wrong. I came to you and you wanted it too. We fucked and I gave you money for it since I don't take favours from anyone." He explained as if it was nothing.
"Anyone? Am I anyone to you?" I asked But he didn't answer. I removed my necklace and held it to him.
"Well then you can have this back!" 
He looked at the necklace then he read the text on the ring. He looked up and asked
"Who gave this to you?" He asked
"You!! And you told me this was very important! So now that you believe I am anyone you can have this back!"  I said
He ran the hands through his hairs and then he turned around and punched the wall.
At his sudden action with I could help but worry I shouted
"Alex!! Stop! You are hurting yourself."
I picked up his hand started wiping the blood from his hand.
"Come with me" I asked he didn't say anything but followed me. I cleaned up his wound and put a bandage around his hand.
"Alex. I don't think we should talk. We will end up hurting each other more. About the wedding. I will talk to Neily, I'll convince her to get married." I said.
"You don't understand." He said looking away.
"I do and I know. I'm Neily's friend too. We had spent so many days discussing about each other's marriages. She told me how excited she will be when I get married and I feel
The same away about her too. I-"  I was explaining him but he cut me off
"That's it!! I know what to do! You said your her friend right? Are you ready to do whatever it takes to get her married to Harry?" He asked.
"Of course! Anything!!" I said getting up.
He looked up and down at me and spoke
"This dress will do! Come with me!!" With that he walked away. I picked up my bag and followed him.

Can not thank enough to all for reading and supporting!!

Please vote, share and comment!!