Epiloge

Alex:

I woke up with smile on my face. I felt very content in long time. I turned to find the bed empty and it kind of pissed me off but I'll let Grace know I don't like it. Oh come on!! I don't know when I turned it to this guy. I got up and freshened. I went downstairs to find the whole gang sitting there with no sign of Grace.

"Hey! Hey!! How's the night?" Asked Harry.
"Had good night. Where's Grace?" I asked.
"Already running behind her" Mason said
"She isn't here.. we thought you both will come down together. Probably in the bathroom." Nelly said.
"No she isn't in the bathroom! I checked. Where did she go?" I asked.
"What are you talking about? she must be in the house." Neily said again.
"She isn't in bedroom. She isn't here. Then where is she?" I asked worried
"What?! Let's check around the house." Neily said and we all went looking everywhere around the house.

There was no sign of her anywhere. I finally went back to bedroom again with my Last hope. I went and looked inside the bathroom and came to bed again. I just sat of her side of the bed, something in my mind told me she has left. I looked towards the nightstand and found two letters.

One for me and one for Neily. I picked up mine and opened it :

Alex,

I don't know where to start. I love you. I love you so much that it hurts. But I can't stay with you anymore. I have to leave. Do not blame yourself for this. This was only and only my decision. Take care of your self.

- Grace.

She left. She left and I can't believe it. The letter slid from my hand fell on the floor. The guys were back from searching everywhere. I just sat on the bed shocked. I couldn't say anything.

"Alex!! Alex!!!" They all called but I couldn't hear anything. I looked at Neily and gave her the letter.

Neily started reading the letter:

Neily,

I can't thank you enough for considering me your friend. After the fate took away my family you guys became my one. But I have to say my good bye now. Do not blame this on Alex, he have no idea why I left. Please always love and support each other. Also please get married or I will the burden of being the reason on your break up.

I love you all.
-Grace.

By the time Neily was done her eyes filled wit h tears no one knew how to react. We just stood there.

3 years later

I was right now lying on the bed looking around the room. Graces room. Yes, my memories are still not back yet. After Grace left everyone took time to move on, but couldn't we finally started looking for her. I didn't know what happened between her and me but when she left it made a hole in my heart. That's when I believed I was truly in love with her. I came her every day since last month when we started looking back for her again. After 3 years of failed attempt we almost gave up. But I came to her house last month for very first time after she left and couldn't stop thinking about looking for her again. When I was looking at one of her picture on her desk, Mason called.
"I met the guy, looks like he telling the truth.
Where are you?" Mason asked
"Grace's home" I replied.
"Ok. I'll get him there."Mason said and hung up.
I dialed Harry's number.
"Harry, get Samantha to Grace's home"
"Ok" he said and I cut the call.
I jumped off the bed and went to the living room.

Mason and Harry both arrived at the house.
I asked Mason to stay in car while Harry got Samantha inside. Her hands were tied and she was trashing but Harry held her by her hair and pushed her on the chair.
"Alex! What is the meaning of this? Tell your dog his place." She shouted.
I was sitting on the sofa looking down ignoring her bullshit. I looked up when she stopped.
"Samantha. Samantha.. how many lies? Hmm? What are you gonna tell you dad? That you were the one who made Grace disappear? Hmm?" I said and she got nervous.
"What? I didn't do anything." She tried but I stopped her.
"Ok. I'll give you one chance. One chance to tell the truth. You decide if shoot your head off with gun." I said but she didn't say anything.
"Call Mason." I told Harry.
Two minutes later Mason was standing at the entrance with her store owner.
"Do you know him Samantha?" I asked looking at her and she hesitantly shook her head.
"What did you hear that day?" I asked store owner.
"I was arranging something at the back of the store when I saw her and Grace were talking something. She was warning Grace that she doesn't leave it will have bad consequences." Store owner said.
"You can leave" I told him and he left with Mason.
"Tsk. tsk. And you thought no one will know?" I asked her.
"I did it for us. That bitch spoiled everything. You were gonna be king and I was gonna be your q-" she started explaining.
"You we're never my queen and now you will not be alive." I said moved to the gun but she took it first and pulled the trigger at me. The butter hit crashing into my left arm and I fell
with the shock. Harry came to my side to check while Samantha ran out the door.
"Kill her!!!"I said
"But-"Harry started.
"I said I want her dead!" I told him and he ran after her. The blood continued to flow and I lost my vision.

Sound of beeping woke up. I slowly opened my eyes the room was too bright. I looked around the gang was here. They waited for me to speak up.
"Water" I said and Harry came running to get me water while others helped me sit up. I tried moving my arm but the pain shot and I kept my arm back. Josh helped me drink water. Then my brain tried to recollect what happened? Then I realized. I realized my memories are back!!! I remember everything before and after. I married Bella!! And she ran away!
"Bella!!" I tried to get up.
Everyone looked shocked and they realized that my memories are back.
"Dude slow down." Josh said.
"Your memories are back!!" They all said.
I stooped but remembering past 3 years, it pained to know that hurt my Bella. I treated her like trash when she deserved to be queen. All because of that bitch, Samantha!!
"Samantha!!" I said angrily
"She is been take care of. She tried to run but Mason was still the driveway. He tripped her and I shot her." Harry informed and I nodded.

"Now that my memories are back! Let's search for our Queen and get her home, shall we?" I asked the gang. They smiled and nodded.

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting!!!

Please vote, share and comment!!!

A/N: There will be may be a next book :)