Annoucement

Grace:

We were eating dinner and I couldn't stop smiling since Alex left. What my grandma asked next shocked me "so finally that boy asked?" She said and chocked. She passed me water and I looked at her "how did you know?"
"Well you cant stop smiling.. and I know food never made smile that way. " I tried to stop but I couldn't so I looked down.
"It's alright Gracie, most girls of your age have boyfriends. Finally I'm glad you decided to be normal." She said
My grandma was most supportive. She always tried to provide me the best.
"So I think we should take that offer on the shop?" I asked changing the subject.
"Yes, I think so too. I'll call them tomorrow." Grandma replied and we finished our dinner.

I was laying on the bed when the landline rang and I answered "hello beautiful, getting any sleep?" And I just laughed at this new Alex. I never thought he had this side. He was broody most of the time.
We were cut by the third voice on the phone "Young Man, you will take care of my granddaughter or else I'll
Make sure the sleep never comes."
I jumped and said "Ma.. stop.." and Alex replied "Yes Ma'am. I would never dream of hurting your granddaughter. She is special to me." I felt butterflies in my stomach listening this.
"Alright. You kids continue and I'm gonna hang up." Grandma said and she hung up.
"Grandma" I tried testing and no sound came so I continued talking "alright she is gone. Yeh and I'm getting my sleep fine. So, good night."
I kicked wanting to see his reaction
"Hey.. hey hey.. baby stop..." he rushed and I laughed
"I was joking.. you silly.." I said
"Umhmm.. I'll see how much you joke when I pick you up." He warned And my heart raced thinking in different direction. Stop thinking idiot you
Just said yes to him. We talked for hours annd I finally forced him to
Hang up and he did. I was tired and sleepy so slept right away. My alarm rang few hours and I groaned. But thought of Alex picking me up
Jolted me awake and I started to get ready.

I got dressed and when I came out Alex was already in my driveway. I don't know how he is already there. I mean I was tired and I needed sleep. He looked like he had good 8 hour sleep I don't know how.

"Good morning" he greeted.
"Good morning you and bad morning to me." I replied. Don't blame me. I didn't get my sleep. Period.
"Grumpy. I see." He replied and I just glared at him. And he drove to school while I took my 10 min nap. Don't judge people. He shook me when we were at school. He already parked his car and was opened my side door waking me up.
"We are here." He said and I groaned.
As we were walking towards locker he held my hand and I looked at him. Gah.. I feel butterflies even from his slightest touch or look from him. I am gone.
"May I?" He asked and I nodded. When we were at the locker and he didn't leave my hand. I pointed my eyebrows at locker and my hand he left it. I took out my books and we went to class. Class was normal. Well this was new normal for me now o guess.
Alex sat beside me in every class, hanging his hand over back of my chair. I don't what he is gonna do when exams come cause of half of the class he just stared at me.

We were all sitting in cafeteria when Alex took out a box and put it in front of me. I raised an eyebrow at him confused "Your phone..." he replied and my eyes widened
"I can't take it." He just looked me with same cold expression. I knew that expression well. It meant I have no choice. So I just nodded.
"I already have my number saved in it." He added.

"So is there anything we should know about?" Neily asked and Alex looked at me as if asking my permission to break the news. I nodded and he spoke.
"I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend Bella." Everyone froze and then smiled. Neily narrowed her eyes at me. While Harry said "congratulations Bro!!" Mason as usual whistled and Josh just winked at me. "Josh!!" Alex warned and Josh put his hands in surrender.
Neily signaled me and we excused ourselves going towards bathroom.
"So wanna tell me about the newel development between you and Alex. He did tell me he likes you by the way yesterday." She inquired.
" he asked me and after thinking a lot I thought I should give it try." I told her.
"You do know what you are getting into right? That guy very possessive and territorial.But he is good guy. If it's both sides then I'm happy for it both." She explained and I nodded.

When we were out of bathroom.. on the way to class everyone avoided eye contact with me and I wondered why? Then Neily responded observing my confusion "looks like the news is out."
I looked at her again confused "about you and Alex." She said and widened my eyes. That was fast. She responded obviously know what I was thinking. "Like I said the guy is extremely possessive and territorial." And I rolled my eyes. Devil I thought.

When I reached the class, I was surprised to see him there. He was not supposed to be here we don't have this class together. Did he changed his classes? I narrowed my eyes at him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him but slide beside him to sit. This boy I thought and I shook my head.

The day went smoothly except for the time when the group kept teasing me and Alex's glare would shut them up. These are crazy bunch of people. The last bell rang and it was time to leave. I followed Alex to his car. I was his girlfriend for almost a day but I would get awkward here and there. I didn't know how to behave. I never had a boyfriend before.
"What's going through the mind of yours Bella?" He spoke and I looked at him and shook my head.
"Come on, tell me.." he pushed.
"Um.. I never had a boyfriend before so I don't know... I just feel.. ugh I can't even explain.. ok.. am I a good girlfriend?" I blabbered looking at him hopefully.
His face changed from serious to thoughtful to mischievous and he replied "you are a good girlfriend.. just give me kisses here and there and you will be the best" and he winked at me. "Idiot" I looked out of the window and said
"Heard that." He said but I didn't look at him. We reached home and I tried get out but he caught me by my wrist. I turned and looked at him questioning.
"My good night kiss Bella." He asked and blushed
"I'm serious" he said and I looked down shaking my head no.
"Come on Bella. Just one. On the chick" he said with puppy eyes
"But you close your eyes" I said
He nodded and closed his eyes. I moved and when I was close to kissing his cheek he turned and it landed on his lips. I moved looking away quickly. When I turned to look at him he just winked and said "Good night Bella. I'll call you." Devil.
I ran to my door without even looking back and he just laughed.

A/N : please let me know if you would like to add some more specifics to story. Like places, rooms, outfits