Bella

Alex:

She stomped away and I smiled at her. One more thing I learned about her is she cannot curse and she looks funny when is angry. She doesn't even know I how to be angry. I was brought back from my thoughts as the guys started laughing. I glared at them and they stopped. Harry was the first one to speak.

"What did you do Alex? Don't mess with her. Neily likes that girl and she will be mad at me if you don't something."

I just glared at him. What does he think of me. So I told the guys. "I bought her bike.. he bikes bumped into my car and broke. It is bad thing. I don't know why she is mad? She should be happy but she said that I'm trying to buy her by giving her a bike. Who thinks like that." I sighed and Harry shook his head. I asked "what?"
He replied saying " you called her a slut yesterday and buying her a bike to  today not gonna cut it. You need to apologize."
I furrowed my eyebrows at him thinking did I hear it right "I don't say sorry. Alexander Damien Parker don't apologize to anyone." He just shook his head. We were heading to class when his phone rang and it was Neily and he looked shocked and worried.

When he hung up we looked at him expecting to tell us what's wrong and he did "Jared pushed Grace in the hallway. They had an argument and he said he was with her so he could have sex with her. Neily going to talk to her." Harry's expressions hardened as he talked about it.
Jared was an asshole. I don't know how she did she trust him.

We were now sitting in Maths class and waiting for Neily. She called Harry saying Grace was now good and she is bringing her to class. She is going to sit with us. Harry is a jerk he made Mason sit with me so Grace was going to sit with Josh now. I so wanted to punch him in the face.

Then the door opened and walked in my beautiful blue eyes princess. Whoa what am I thinking. She walked and sat beside Josh. Josh and Mason were flirt expert and they already started their quest. I lost it when I saw Mason did something that made her blush.
I was happy when I heard she is in our group now but the two asshats hitting on her made me mad.

It was lunchtime soon. When we were going to sit on the table Josh and Mason were planning to sit on her either sides but I beat Mason and sat on her one side. Harry was not glaring at me. While I felt her awkwardness sitting beside me. I was an asshole I knew she was awkward but could not help to stare at her whole time. Yeh I know what a creep but can't help it. This girl has this power on me.

I saw her finally little relax but that had to be ruined by the slut of school Samantha. She pulled a chair close to me and started rubbing herself on me. I was getting annoying by the minute was an understatement. Neily told me she was going around telling girls to stay away from me and that she was my girlfriend. In her dreams, I just hooked up once with her and she took it that she was my girlfriend. I snapped at her and she looked at Grace and called her bitch and I lost it. God help me if I won't shoot her. She sensed my anger and apologized to Grace and left.

I swung my hand in her back of chair and observed that she stopped eating. I asked her. She said she was done.. this girl eats like a squirrel. I tried asking Neily but she just said I scared her. How the hell I scared her. I took her side in front of her.

She left saying she was going to locker. I looked at her and looked back at my friends Neily narrowed her eyes at me and asked "what's going on Alex? She is out of your or your or your league." She said pointing at me, Josh and Mason.

"Guys stay away from her" she said and Josh and Mason nodded at her warning. I kinda felt relieved that they are out of my way. A smirk made its way to my face but was dropped when Neily called my name glaring. I just nodded and said "alright." And left to follow Grace. Obviously I'm not leaving her alone.

I fallowed her to her locker. She was getting books while I leaned on the locker next to hers. Once she was done and close the door she was startled to see me and her books fail. "You scared me!!" She said and bent down to pickup books. I picked up one of her books and opened it.. on the very first page was her name "Isabella Grace Danials".. Grace.. Isabella Grace... Isabella.. Bella.. I repeated in my head till I found the perfect name to call her with. He extended her palm and I knew she wanted the book but I instead put my hand on hers. She tried to pull away her and I caught it. She looked at me wide eyed and just smiled. She looked away and said "please leave my hand Alex"

I replied still holding her hand "only if you are ready to start over.. forgetting whatever happened between us." She nodded and the moment I loosened my grip she pulled her hand away. Why she acts like this around me. She smiles at everyone but me.

"So Bella.." I called trying out her name..
she looked up confused "Isabella Grace.. your name I saw on your book.. I like Bella better than Grace. Can I call you Bella?" I explained and asked.
She stared for few seconds and nodded.
"We have same class can I walk with you?" I asked and she just nodded.
"Use your words Bella.. and look at me when I'm talking to you." I was getting tired of her behavior towards me. Can't she see I'm being nice to her. We were at door of the classroom when I called her and said "And Bella.. you sit beside me now on.. no questions asked."
She looked at me this time and said "ok. Sure."

She opened the door but stopped and turned to me and said "if this is your way of being nice.. you need to change it.. being nice doesn't mean you order people around." And she went to look for her seat.

Mason and Josh left the seat beside them empty and asked her to join them but she smiled at them and moved to empty desk. I followed and slide beside her. Mason and Josh looked at us shocked and I just smirked at them.

A/N: Thank you for reading. Please comment. The story will get interesting. This is my first book and first draft. I'm planning on editing once The story is complete.