Stalker

Alex:

I stopped in front of her and all she did was look down. Why is she making me so angry? Does she have a death wish? And why am I being angry? I just snapped at her
"Boyfriend don't want show his other girlfriend to the world I see"

She looked confused and just furrowed her eyebrows at me. That I didn't expect and asked her again "Are you really that innocent or just know how to hide your slutty ways?"

And that did it. She angrily looked at me. Her eyes full of hatred which I didn't like. He chicks and neck were all red. It made me feel like I should hold her in my hand just kiss the daylight out of her.. whoa!!! I was snapped back to reality when she said
"Look Mr. Devil you have money and expensive cars doesn't mean you go on calling names to people"

I raised a eyebrow at her asking "Mr. Devil?" The only thing I noticed in that sentence. She gasped at the realization. I was amused.
She replied correctly herself this time.
"Um.. I meant to say Mr. Parker.. I'm sorry I bumped into your car but please do not go calling me names just for fun."

Still playing innocent I thought and this time I word it out for her.
"Ohh.. so why does Jared sticks to you like a fly when Mia is not around? Or you don't know who Mia is?"

Whoa!!! What am I saying? I sound like some jealous boyfriend and I don't do girlfriend, I don't have time for love.

She crossed her arms and glared at me saying "excuse me. First of all Jared and me non of your business. No 2 we are just friends and Mia knows about it."

Does she know what she is talking about? Does she not notice what Jared's intentions are? Is she that dumb? No I don't think so. So I just scoffed.. he dared to scoffed. She pointed a finger at me angrily "You.... you... argh" She just grunted and left.

I looked at her tiny frame walking away.. it was funny.

I returned to the group and from their stares I understood that they saw everything. Including Neily who was sitting g beside Harry now. Neily was the only girl our group respected in school. She was a genuinely nice person. She looked at seriously and said "leave her alone Alex. She is nice girl and already in much trouble."

I didn't expect Neily to say that so defended my self by saying " she hangs out with Jared. Do you still think she is good person?"

To which Neily just laughed and said "she is not interested in any guy here"

And Josh butted "is she lesbian?"

Which earned him a glare from Harry and Neily both. Neily said "she gets bullied in school, so she tries to lay low and not noticed. Jared helped her couple of times so she trusts him not to be bully her and sits with him. She helped me by taking my beating when o was new and was getting bullied. The girl can't even hurt fly."

By the time Neily was done guilt engulfed me. I learned that she works her grandmas shop after school may be I'll go and meet her.

I was in 2 classes with her. In both the classes, I just glared at Jared. I knew he was gonna see a chance and take advantage of her. She turned to me couple of times during the class and looked scared. That made me feel bad. I messaged Harry asking the address to her shop and decided to go right after the school.

Here I was after 4 hours still waiting in car trying to go in and talk to her. Man this was hard. I never apologized to anyone. I don't even know how to start conversation like normal person. Usually people want to talk to me, specially girls.

I saw her as she exited the store locking it. She noticed my car, she couldn't see me so I was thankful. She looked scared, I don't know why? She almost ran to her home with her broken bike. Maybe I should get her a new bike. That will make her feel good and I won't feel guilty anymore.

So the next Day I called one my staff to buy a bike and deliver it to her home address. Now you'll see how she comes running around throwing herself at me.

I don't know why I was excited to meet her today. So here I was with my friends trying to figure out why I was at school half an hour early. And we were sitting in parking lot in straight line of school gates. So she could find me easily.

Josh bumped his shoulder to mine and asked z"so what's the deal? Why are we here? Are we trying catch a guy and beat him up?"

Josh was giant dummy. Leave it to him to beat people up when they hurt his loved ones.

"No josh. If I want to beat someone up, I can do it myself. I just woke up
Early so was here early" I lied about why I was here. I could see in everyone's eyes that they didn't buy it.

And as the cue. The moment I've been waiting for entered Grace my beautiful blue eyes girl, But now that I noticed not so gracefully walking towards me. Neily told me her name, beautiful name for beautiful girl I thought. She came so fast may be too excited and ready to throw at myself. A smirked made its way at my face. This was gonna be my proud moment in front of my friends. Yesterday, they were not so impressed by how I treated her.

She stopped right in front of our group. Angry? Why on the earth was now she angry? She opened her mouth and that answered it.
"You.. who are you? And what do you think of yourself?" She said pointing her finger at me. Her chicks and neck was red again. I guess that happens when she gets angry. And why was she acting like this. Does she not like the bike? Was she expecting a car? And that question was answered as well.

Neily in the picture.