Vacation

Grace:

Alex was back and my life was back to happy again. He beat Jared the day came. I need to do something about his anger management issues. Who beats someone like that? Although he deserved it. He is not attending school anymore I don't how the principal is okay with it. He went away for business yesterday so I got so see him today. He didn't let me attend any classes. Right now we are sitting below a tree outside school his head on my lap. I run my fingers through his hairs. They are so soft. I was lost in my thoughts when he asked "come with me.."
"Where?" I asked confused
"To my home.." responded and got up giving me his hand.
We went his car and drove away to his house.
"Others will join soon." He informed once we were in the driveway
I was greeted by a old lady in her forties.
"Welcome dear!! Are you masters friend?" She asked
I nodded and she let us in.
When we were inside Alex spoke "Mary this is Grace my girlfriend. And Bella she is Mary. She is like a mother to me"
"Hi" I said awkwardly
"She is indeed a beauty Master." She said and I blusHed
Before we could talk more, Alex pulled my hand we started walking upstairs.
He stopped in front of a door and pushed it open.
As went inside I tried to take my environment in. "My room" he said
It suited Alex. Everything was either white, grey or black.
I turned around saying "it's.. umm nice."
"I know Bella you don't like the colors. You don't have give false compliments.." he smiled
I went to the window and the view was beautiful. He has huge water fountain and well tended garden. I was looking at the view when two arms circled my waist and he put his chin on my shoulder. He had his eyes closed.
"What's wrong?" I end asking
"I don't get to see you more these days and I don't like it." He responded holding me by my waist. We looked at each other. His eyes flickered over my lips before he leaned in to kiss me. It was not the gentle kiss he gave me everyday. It was a passionate kiss, he was showing how much he missed me every second of every day. He asked for the entrance and I gave in. There was no telling who dominated the kiss. The kiss turned heated and his hands started roaming all over my body. I unconsciously started myself grinding against him. I could feel his member poking at me even through his jeans. I moaned and pushed me to the wall. Our make our session was interrupted by a voice.
"My eyes.. my eyes.." shouted Josh. And we broke apart Alex's head resting against mine.
"Did you call us to show us off this.. I get it you got a girlfriend and you can't keep your hands wait let me correct you can't keep your anything off of each other.." Mason said
"You go down in the leaving room and wait with them and will join you.." Alex's said and I looked at him confused.
"Babe the heated session gave me a boner.. so I need a really cold shower right now.." he explained and I blushed not even looking him.

I followed the group to leaving room.
"Mary.. food please.." Josh shouted
Mary got back with tray full of home baked goodies. And Josh was going to jump when she swatted his hands away "first let out guest Grace take it. Then you can dig in.." he put some stuff in a plate and gave it me. I mumbled a 'thank you' to her.
"Mary you don't love me anymore now that we have a new guest.." Josh fake pouted and I laughed.
Mary shook her head and Josh spoke "by the way Mary she is gonna be host soon from guest. Little Alex made her his girlfriend and I don't see anytime he is letting her go."
"Letting who go?" Spoke a deep voice I know too well.
"We were talking about you and Grace.." Mary explained and Alex was quick to sit beside me putting hands on my waist.
"She is lent going anywhere.." Alex said with finality. Mary left the room.

"So what's up?" Alex asked.
"It's spring break next week and I think we should show Grace the lake house"Neily said clapping her hands in excitement.
"I'm only in if you guys don't make sound at night.." Josh said and Neily blushed
"If you want why don't you get a girlfriend And make the sounds." Harry said
"Wait till I find one and I'm gonna bang every time we spend time together so you guys will know how it feels." Josh replied
Hearing there conversation I turned into a red tomato and I looked down to hide my blush. Alex cleared his throat and everyone went silent.
"Will go there on Monday and stay there for week.." Alex said
"Yay!!" Neily shouted excitedly.
Alex slide a card to me but I refused. He then slide the card to Neily "buy her anything she wants or needs." He said.

Right now we are in mall. Neily sure knows how to shop. We had been shopping for hours before I got hungry. We were now eating some burgers and fries when I had to ask.
"Um... Neily.. so did you made the first move you Harry did?"
She looked up confused then I just gave her look and she said "Ohh.. Harry did.. but I kinda made him" she winked
"How do you.. you know make him?" I find myself enquiring
"Ohh... you want seduce Alex?" She asked and I looked everywhere but her. She bursts out laughing. I glare at her.
"Alright.. don't worry I'll tell you. Next stop up Victoria's Secret" she said

After few minutes, Neily forced me to buy some dirtiest lingerie and sexiest swimsuits. I don't even know how I'll dare to wear them. We went to a salon after that, got our nails done. We went home with almost a hundred bags. Guys were sitting in leaving room. Neily and me dropped all the bags on the ground. Alex raised an eyebrow at Neily probably thinking we bought so much stuff when she responded. "Don't judge me now. Thank me next week." She winked. She then whispered something in Harry's ear and he grunted. She then winked at me. I left all the bags in Alex's room and asked him to get while going to the lake house.