Engaged

20k views thank you all so much!!!! Here is you chapter!

Alex :

I was looking through the files Mason got me to  understand the list of our enemies and the dealings we did for last one year. I was impressed by how I was handling take over!
Me and Mason were sitting and reviewing all the warehouses when Harry walked in. He had a stupid smile on his face.
"What are you all doing?" He asked still smiling. I never seen him smile so much, it was kind of pissing me off.
"Checking list of warehouses" I answered.
"Great! Great!!" He answered smiling even more.
"What's up with you? Did you visit dentist today? Showing off those teeth" Mason finally asked.
"I'm getting married, jackass! Neily said yes!! I can't believe it!!" He informed.
"What? How? When?" I asked.
"Well if you'd have been sober yesterday I told you I'm going on date with her and I'm planning to propose her" Harry said.
"Don't have to jerk about it. Congrats." I said.
"Thanks" he responded.
"Congrats bro! When's the wedding? And where's Neily?" Mason asked.
"Thanks Mason, the wedding is in 2 weeks!! Neily is at Grace's house." He responded but looked at me while saying the last part.
He hesitated for a minute but still spoke
"Alex.. I know you don't like Grace so much but she is Neilys best friend and Neily want her to be maid of honor.. I hope you won't get mad." He started explaining. On the mention of this Grace girl, memories of last night came back. That girl sure looked so innocent and I was attracted towards her like a magnet! And her body was she a goddess or what?! Thinking about last night I started smiling.
"Dude! Dude!! Are you even listening?" Harry asked waving a hand at me.
"Yeh! What?" I asked.
"Will you control your anger for a few days?"
"Yes Harry!! Don't worry about it!" I replied.
" dude please- what?! You said yes?" He asked and I nodded.
"You said yes! Yes!!" He repeated again.
"You are my friend Harry and you are getting married to your love. How can I say no?" I asked
"Thanks Alex" he responded.
I went back to my work but I could sense his hesitation so I looked up from my file and asked
"What?"
"So Neily want the wedding to happen at your lake house. That means Grace will come and stay with us there helping preparations for few days." He explained.
"What?!" I was pissed.
"Well you don't have to go to lake house till wedding day! You can come on wedding day." He explained.
"What do you mean? I'm not allowed in my own house because of that girl?!" I was angry. The audacity of my best friend to give that girl more importance than me.
"Well you can go there I'm just saying if.. if" he tried to explain himself.
"If what?!?!" I shouted.
"Ok. Calm down. I didn't mean it like that.. I thought you just won't like to be around her so I thought it best you stay here!" He started.
"So only Neily and Grace going to stay at Lake house?" I asked.
"Umm.."
"What now?!" I asked irritated.
"Umm all of us will be there and you will be alone here"he said looking away.
"What?! So now that bitch gets more importance than me? I'm you best friend and your boss for fucks sake!!" I was getting more and more irritated now. I just threw the file on the desk and left. Harry called from behind me but I didn't say anything.
I drove to the nearest bar. I ordered my drink and emptied it. I was taking drinks after drinks. I hated this feeling inside me. I don't know why that girl affects me so much. Why do I care? I close my eyes for few seconds pinching the bridge of my nose and her face appears. I open my eyes with the shock. Did I really love her?
I was lost in my thoughts when someone calls me.
"Alex!!! Oh my god! It's so nice to see you here?" Samantha says.
I hate her voice. She slept with almost every guy in town. She was right now annoying me with all her touching. I pushed her hand from my arm and went back to my drink.
"Ohh come on don't be so rude Alex. Did that greedy whore telling you lies about me?!" She said.
"Who are you talking about?" I asked
"You know the Grace bitch!! All she wants is your money. Before you met her she was equal to a beggar and now a car picks her drops her. She is shopping in designer showrooms." She spoke and I got angrier. I got up and left.
For one second I thought there might be chance I found the one thing I was denied all my life, love. But all this girl wanted was my money. I lost it. I got in my car and drove to her house.
I rang the bell and she opened the door quickly. I was annoyed with the fact that she opened the door so quickly but she was shocked to see me.

"Were you expecting someone else?" I asked

"No.. no.. umm.. I.." She looked nervous. She was trying to say something but didn't open the door so I finally asked her.
"Well! Are you going to let me in?"

"Yes. Sure." She said and let me in.
I got inside and looked at her. She was closing the door. She does dress inviting. I mean the PJs looked cute but still were showing too much skin. I don't know what happens to me when I'm around her. She turned to look at me and all my control slipped away.
"Fuck" I said and attached her with my kisses.

She was first shocked but then recovered and tried to push me away. She tried even harder but I caught her hands and her held them above her head and gripped her waist with my other hand to steady her. I slowly slid my to the band of her pjs and I felt her heartbeat fasten. By now she gave in and started to respond to my touch. I slide her pjs and got inside her. I ducked her and she screamed my name again and again and again. Finally after the climax I realised what have I done. I got fooled by this innocent faced gold digging whore. I can't let this happen. I am a mafia king I needed to remind her her place. I got dressed and pulled few bills and put them on the table. She looked at the money and asked.
"What is this Alex?" She asked.
"What does it look like? Money?" I responded heading to the door.
"What for?" She asked.
"For fucking you. Twice." I said and left without looking back at her.

Thank you for reading!! Read, vote and comment.