Shop

Grace:

The day went by fast. The last bell rang and it was time to leave. Rest of the classes I could feel Alex observing me. It was quiet weird. I said my byes to everyone and was just near the gates of school when I car stopped beside me. The window rolled down and I saw Alex. He said "Get in the car.. I will drop you."
I would feel awkward if I ride with him I thought so I was about to say no when he spoke.
"Don't even think of saying No. I'm not letting you walk home, so get in."
I replied "but I have to go shop"
He said "ohh.. it's alright.. I will drop you there."
This left no room for argument for me so I went around and got on the passenger seat.
The ride was silent. Every now and then he would look at me like he wanted to say something. So I finally said it.
"Do you want to say something?"
"No.. why?" He asked
"You kept looking at me in school and now as well..." wow real smooth Grace I thought
"May be I like looking at your pretty face.." he said and I blushed. I looked out of the window to hide it. I feel different around him. I lost the count how many times I felt butterflies in my stomach since afternoon. May be he is not that bad after all. Now I think of it.. he is really handsome guy.. I don't blame the girls throwing themselves at him. He is so tall and the muscle I could even see through the fitting of his shirt. His hairs so soft, eyes are so dreamy and the lips I could just kiss.. whoa whoa brain stop it right there. We didn't been with the guy for 1 day.
I was snapped back into the reality when he snapped his fingers at me saying "Bella.. we are here.. are you alright? You just zoned out."
And I like a stupid just nodded.. he then asked "what time you start back home?"
I said "9:30"
"Ok. I will pick you up at 9:30." He said with finality. His eye showed that I don't have any choice, so I just nodded.

It was soon 9:20 so I started wrapping up and I went outside and was about to lockup when Bob touched my hand I pulled my hand hurriedly and my keys fell.
"Long time.. no see... beautiful" he said I started walking towards me and I started take steps back. Soon my back hit to the wall and I was praying for Alex to show up. When Bobs hand was about to touch me when a car stopped right beside us and Alex got out. Relief washed over me.
"Is there a problem?" Alex called
"No.. not at all. I was just asking Grace here how is her Grandma doing?.." Bob was quick to answer.
And I was quick to run to Alex. He stared at Bob for a minute. Bob stared back him but he averted his eyes and said "alright. I will get going. Bye Grace" he tried to talk to me and I hid behind Alex. He left and Alex turned around and his features softened. He had this cold expressions on his face when he was mad, it made everyone came in his way ran for life.
"Are you alright?" He asked worried. The emotions I was holding from all these years cane crashing down and I started crying.
"Hey.. hey.. hey talk to me.. tell me what's wrong? Is it him? I can't help you if you won't tell me." He looked at me and asked
"He.. he.. he comes to the shop when nobody is there and try to touch me.." I couldn't finish the sentence. I thought Alex would not disgusted but me and would leave. But he looked angry, very angry and with that he called Bob and followed him "hey!!" He said and Bob turned. Alex started throwing punches at him. Within seconds blood covered Bobs face. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. I ran to Alex and pulled him by his hand "Alex stop!! You will kill him!! Stop!!! Please!"

"Damn right I'll kill him he touched you!!.. how dare he!!!" And he continued beating him.

"Alex please for me!! Leave him!!" And started sobbing and he stopped

"If I ever see you near her. It'll be you last day on earth." He warned Bob and hugged me.

After a minute he picked me in Bridal style and I let him. I was tired. He put me in the passenger seat and drove away.

He pulled in our driveway. My grandma was already outside worried. "Gracie ... thank god.. I was so worried about you.." she said relieved.
"Where were you? And who are you?" She put her hands on her waist and narrowed eyes on Alex.
"Ma.. he is my friend. It was dark so he offered to drop me at home." I explained.
"Ok. Thank you." She looked at Alex and said.
"Pleasure is all mine,ma'am. If you don't mind I would like to pick and drop Grace from and to school now on. I live nearby." He offered
"If she is fine with it then ok you can." My grandma replied.

We said good nights and Alex left. As we went inside my grandma crossed her arms and asked "so who is that guy really?  You know you can tell me, right. I'm you friend"
I rolled my eyes at her "it's not what you think Grandma."
"Ok. Cool. Just saying if I were you I would totally do him.. he is hot" she winked and I groaned.
"Grandma stop!!" I went to my room to freshen up and not wanting to listen to her asking me date guys again.
My grandma and Mom, both found love early in life and both were teen mom. And now she thinks we are somehow blessed to find love early and I will find mine too. Grandmas I tell you.

Next Day I got ready for going to school and came down. I saw 2 men in black suit sitting in our leaving room talking to Grandma. So I looked at grandma and asked "what's going on?"

"Gracie, these gentlemen asking to buy our shop and after buying they will send us $10k every month along with the amount for shop" I was shocked was an understatement. I mean what kinda of business is this.

Grandma asked them "give us 24 hrs will decide and tell you"

"Sure. Here's my card. Please call us." The man said and left.