Deed

Grace:

I can't even get started with how different and sad life is without Alex. I spoke to him this morning while coming to school. Neily and me we both miss them so much. I can't believe I did pay attention to the 3 classes I attended. All I was thinking about the sweet memories with Alex and smiling like a weirdo. How do I know it? A teacher called me out asking to share with whole class what I found so funny. Neily was snickering beside me.

"Grace, I have to go to bathroom. Will you be okay by yourself?" She asked and I nodded.
I was walking towards the class when some pulled me into an empty classroom and put a hand on my mouth. I couldn't scream. I saw the face of the person he pinned my arms above my head and covered my mouth with other hand. I was shocked. Jared. My eyes widen and I tried to scream but couldn't. The. He spoke.
"Don't scream I won't harm you okay?" I nodded. He dropped his arms and I didn't say anything but tried to leave. He blocked my way and spoke.
"Look Grace, I screwed up.i know I did. But give me a chance."
I shook my head and tried to leave but he pushed me to the wall and started to behave like crazy.
"Baby I miss you come back to me. I know you love me don't you?" He spoke and started to lean in to kiss me and I tried pushing him away but he was too strong for me. I screamed "help" and he pushed his hand on my mouth. I was moving away while he was forcing himself on me tears stared till down as I knew I couldn't stop him. The door of class opened and I Neily came running hitting him with her bag "You asshole.." she kept beating him by her bagpack and kicked him. He pushed her back she fell and he ran away. I slide down hugging my knees, crying as I tried to
Process everything.
Neily hugged me and started rubbing my back. "It's okay. You are safe now. I'm going to call and tell Alex" I cut her off and shook my head.
"Are you sure?"she asked and I nodded. "Do you want to go home?" She asked and I nodded again. "I want to be alone.. I don't want to face Ma right now.." I told her in my broken voice. She nodded. She called Jerry and took me to her and Harry's place.

I freshened up and we called my grandma saying I'll stay at Neily's tonight. I was now in guest room. Neily did not bother me. She let me be. I was missing Alex so much. His touch relaxed me immediately. His hugs made me feel safe. I kept thinking about him till the sleep took over me.

I was woken up by loud knocking on my door. I remembered I was at Neily's place. "Wake up sleepyhead. We have to go to school."
I got up, brushed and took shower. When I came to kitchen, Neily was ready for school she slid a plate of pancakes to me. "Hurry up, eat now. You didn't eat dinner and I didn't push it. But you gotta eat breakfast." She said with finality and I started eating.
After few minutes of silence she spoke a little nervous "Grace... umm.. I know you said not to tell anything about yesterday to Alex.." I looked at her and narrowd my eyes..
"Hey and I didn't"she raised her hands
"But yesterday while speaking to
Harry I accidentally spiilled.. I hope you are not mad.." she looked at apologetically.
"But I told Harry not to tell Alex till he is in Italy" she said defensively and I rolled my eyes.
"That makes me feel so much better." I responded sarcastically.

After few minutes Jerry dropped us at school when my phone rang. It was Alex, I answered it and I almost chocked on my saliva. Alexander Parker in suite. He asked the man helping him to leave and spoke "how are you Bella?"
"I'm fine.. Are you going somewhere?" I responded regaining my normal state.
"Yeh.. there's a party..  it will be boring without you... I miss you so much Bella.." he said looking at me.
"What kind of party is it? Will there be  girls?" I asked and kicked myself inwardly for behaving like a jealous girlfriend.
"Yes there will be. Why are you jealous Bella?" He asked mischievously.
"No. I'm not." I said looking away.
"Is it? So will it be okay for me to hookup with any hot girl in the party." He said and I looked at him shocked and he just laughed.
"It's not funny. In fact go ahead hook up with anyone and even do your whacky whacky too.." I said angrily.
"Whacky whacky.." he raised his eyebrow.
"You know the S. E. X." I explained.
"Well.. I'm interested in doing S.E.X.  With only one person.." he paused and I felt disappointed thinking he is talking about someone else when he said "And that person is YOU." My eyes widened and I looked everywhere but my phone and I know I looked like a red tomato.
I don't know but when he said that I felt a tingling sensation down there and I squeezed my legs together.
"Bella.. look at me." He ordered and I shook my head still blushing and looking away.
"Babe please.. let me look at you one more time before I get going.." he pleaded and looked at the camera.
We looked at each other for few minutes when Josh called behind him "Yo.. ready for the part bro?"
"Alright gotta go.. I will call you later.. and I won't hookup with anyone.. I miss you.." he said
"I miss you too.." I said and he hung up the call.

The day went well. Jared was nowhere to be seen which was good. Jerry dropped us at my home. We were now in my bedroom. After lot of thinking I finally spoke "Neily... can I ask you something?"
"Yeh.. sure.." she responded not looking away from her phone.
"Did you guys.. I mean you and Harry... um do it?.." I asked
She looked at me confused so I rolled my eyes and said "you know THE DEED. The dirty deed" I tried hinting her. And she understood.
"Ohh.. you mean sex?" She said and I widened my eyes at her straight forward ness.
She laughed looking at my expression and I threw a pillow at her.
"Why do you ask?" And I froze.. thinking what should I say to her.
"Ohh.. did Alex say something?" She enquired and I shook my head blushing.
"Umm.. do you think.. I don't know.. should we be having sex so soon?" I asked not knowing what exactly to ask.
"Oh my god.. you are a virgin!! And you want to do it with Alex.." she said and I hide my face in the pillow. Does she have to spell it out loud..

"There is nothing wrong in being a virgin.." I defended.

"Yes.. I agree.. and there is nothing wrong in wanting to do the hottest guy in the school" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I shook my head thinking god knows why I thought of asking her this.