Over

Alex:

I was right now driving back to my house. Bella said we're over. This can't be true. I could see in her eyes, she was hurting. She didn't want it. Then the question comes why'd she do it?
I fucking hated seeing her in tears. My hand was aching to touch her, to sooth her. I had to find out. Her grandmother was there. I did not want to upset her. I knew she means so much to Bella. I pulled out my phone and called Harry.

"Hey, come to my house and get Josh, Mason and Neily." I said in commanding tone. He might have guessed my seriousness so he didn't question. Just said ok and I hung up the phone. When I pulled in my driveway, I was near my door when Harry's car pulled up.

"Into my office. Now!!" I said and turned around. Everyone followed me. I flipped down on my seat and rubbed my hands on my face. I was quiet frustrated right now.
Josh spoke "Dude what happened? You look like shit."
"Thanks for noticing Sherlock" I responded.
"She broke up with you. Isn't it?" Neily said.
"Yes. How do you know?" I confirmed and the shock was evident on guys face.
"She texted me this morning and said not to call her again but I thought she was just angry and you'll talk to her and fix it." Neily said
"Well I cant fix things I don't know. I went to her home today. She said we are over. I don't believe her. I ducking saw in her eyes she didn't want it."I said frustrated.
We sat there in silence when I spoke again
"Neily, I want know what happened when I was away? Something happened that I don't have any idea about.. so tell any small detail you might have noticed was wrong." I asked Neily.
"Not that I can think of. On graduation day she was so happy. She showed me the necklace you gave her. She said she can't wait till you get back." She said.
"Then why isn't she talking to Me!!!" I shouted banging my fists against the table. Neily got afraid. Harry went her and hugged her.
"Dude!! You scared her. Stop
Acting like a kid."  He said.
"I'm sorry." I said to Neily.
"Don't tell me what to do when you have no idea to what's going on?" I told Harry.
I was growing frustrated by every moment I didn't know what was wrong with Bella.
"She told me she loves me before I left. How can someone go from that to we are over." I slumped into my chair defeated while everyone went silent.
"let me dig up something if I can find out... it will be alright.." Harry walked upto me and put hand on my shoulder. I nodded and everyone left soon after.
Sleep didn't come easily. Whole night I spent thinking about Bella.

Two days passed we didn't find anything. The tow days all I did was drown myself in alcohol. Guys came to check on me everyday but i didn't speak other than asking about any updates on Bella. I didn't eat from two days. Everything felt empty without Bella. All the dealings were handled by Josh and Mason. My dad tried calling me but I didn't answer. I didn't care anymore. Not about mafia nor about myself.

Today was the third day and I was at the peak of my insanity. I needed Bella. Harry knocked on the door and came in.
"Dude.. you can't  do this to yourself." He spoke.
"Did you find anything?" I asked
"Alex.. listen" he started but I stopped him
"I said did you find anything?" I asked again frustrated.
He looked down and shook his head.
"Get out!" I shouted.
"Alex-" I cut him off
"I said GET OUT!!!" I shouted and he left reluctantly.
I went to the door and locked it. I took out my phone and called her but she didn't pick up. I tried again but she didn't answer.i slid down the door tears rolled down my eyes. I got up and threw the vase beside the door down and it made a thud sound. It didn't make me feel better and I was far from done. One by one started throwing everything thing in my way. I picked up the tea table and picked and trashed it to the ground. The wooden table broke into pieces. As I started throwing things one by one it was hurting me too. But this physical pain was not close to anything I was feeling.
I picked up another chair and shouted "BELLA!!!" As I trashed it too.

By now everyone have gathered to the door and started banging and calling me. I knew they were worried about me but I didn't care. The only thing that mattered to me most was going away from me and I couldn't do anything.

Without any food for two days and only alcohol I was loosing my balance. I was already bleeding from several places by now. I picked up another table and my balance sleep. I fell backwards. My head hit by something. My head started bleeding. The guys have broken the door down by now. They were calling my name but all I was doing was smiling. I smiled as the event of my and my Bella's first meeting played in front of my eyes before I blacked out.

I was lying somewhere and I felt something in my hand. It was someone's hand. It was Bella!! I couldn't believe this is happening. I wanted to open my eyes so badly but I couldn't. I panicked I thought my Bella would go away so I squeezed my her and stop her from going away. Then I don't know what happened. I heard some voices coming in and after few seconds I started to relax again. Before I blacked out I felt Bella's touch my chest as she wrapped her hands around me. Feeling content I fell in deep sleep.

Please read, vote and comment.

Thank you so much for reading!!