Photograph

Grace:

I walked into gym with mixed feelings. I was happy that finally Alex was going to talk to me but I was nervous from everyone's behaviour. I saw Alex, his back was facing me. He was wearing just wearing gym pants which hung very low. His perfect back was covered with sweat. Ugh, this guy he says I kill him but where do I start with how much hot he is. Not now Grace not a good time for those thoughts. He was hitting the punching bag very angrily that I felt it's hona break into two. This made me more nervous somehow. I gathered all my courage and call his name "Alex..."
he stopped and caught the punching bag. He still didn't turn. After good five minutes I called his name again and he turned. He turned and first he look angry but softened once he looked at me. I walked little closer. But he raised his hand and gestured me to stop.
"Come with me.." I followed him. He led us to his bedroom. He stopped near bed and turned to me " wait here. I'll take shower." I nodded. He quickly went into the shower. I made my way to my side of bed and sat there. After few minutes Alex came out of the bathroom and my mouth went dry at the sight. His hairs were wet from shower and droplets if water ran through his perfectly carved chest. My downstairs was wet just at the sight of this. Bad Grace stop it I reminded myself and finally turned my gave away. He was still angry and I didn't know why. Alex walked into the closet and came back wearing just black pyjamas. Ugh, why he is doing this to me. It's gonna be difficult talking to him like that. He stopped right in front of me.
"What did you do when I was gone?" He asked. No how are you Grace or missed you I thought. I looked at my hands and replied "Nothing just went to school and studied for exams. Are you taking exams too?" I asked he disregard my questions. He again asked "answer me honestly Bella" he pinched the bridge of his nose "who were you with 2 days back?" He asked again. I looked at him confused as to why he is asking such questions. Then I realised what happened 2 days before and my eyes widened. "Jared came to talk to me. He wanted things to go back to normal between me and him." I looked at him to see if his he is reacting to it so I could tell him about the kiss. "And?" He asked dangerously close to me. "He... He tried to again" I felt so bad while saying this. I felt like I betrayed Alex and Jared took advantage of my trust again. "What did he do?" He asked clenching his teeth. "He kissed me on the cheek and pushed him away. I told him that I'm now your girlfriend and I was never interested in him." I blurted our quickly. He took a step back and called someone.
"trova Jared ... guarda i filmati della libreria di 2 giorni fa ..." he said in foreign language. He put the phone on nightstand and turned to me.
"You broke my trust Bella. You let another man touch you." He talked coolly but I knew he was anything but calm inside. I tried to explain to him but he raised his hand stopping me. He took his phone back and showed me a picture. A picture of Jared, kissing me. My eyes widened shocked that he have a picture of me.
"I am at a party with very important people and imagine Bella someone walking up to me telling what my girlfriend is doing behind my back." He stopped. His teeth clenched.
"But.. it's not what it's look like.. I.. He tricked me.. I pushed him away.." I shuttered not knowing what to say.
"Let's pray Bella, what you are saying is true. Cause swear to god if it's not.. I will burn this whole town to ground.." He meant what he was saying. I don't know why and how he got the picture. He said someone gave it to him. Why would someone try to lie about me. I will talk to him once he cools down.
"Thinking about your backup boyfriend.." he taunted. This made me angry why was he behaving with me like this. I had enough and so I exploded.
"He is not my boyfriend or backup but you are. I know you have forgotten about that.. cause it seems you remember it only when you need sex.." he looked shocked, look of guilt flashed over his face but only for a second and then he was back to his self. He pinched the bridge of his nose and then pull the drawer open and got handcuffs out. I looked at him confused and the shocked of not knowing what is happening. He put one on my wrist and tied to the bed. "Call your grandma.. you are staying the night here." He said. "What?! But why are you tying me to the bed?" I questioned but he made his way out of the door leaving me alone.
Way to go Grace.. that's what you get for loving a bipolar freak. He is getting on my nerves with his behaviour now. I thought to myself. He just tied to my bed for telling him the truth I can't believe it. I called my grandma and let her know I'm studying with Neily. She was not happy at first but said ok. I'm sitting her from an hour and now I have to use the bathroom. I tried calling Alex but he didn't answer it. So I called Neily and asked her to come to Alex's bedroom. Thanks to god she was already at Alex's house and walked in few minutes of I called her. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said and there was long silence when I spoke "I didn't do anything. I swear."
"I know Grace.. he is stressed at the moment with other things.. give him time.." she said trying not to give me much information and I nodded.
"Can you release me so I can use the bathroom?" I asked and she pulled out a key and unlocked me.
I used the bathroom and when I came out I don't why but running away from here felt like a good idea. So I did.

Please like and comment. :)