Texas

Alex:

My father told me to "handle" the situation in Texas. I heard the dealers there trying to go against my father and not cooperating. I had to fly there with Josh and Mason. I miss Bella. I don't know what she is doing to me. It feels like she made me addicted to her. I cannot wait to finish the things here and go back to her.
I walk inside the warehouse. Josh already have both the men who supposed to be creating chaos here on there knees. Once they look at me there faces turn terrifying. I don't think it's they are the main problem.
"Who is behind all this?" I asked and one the men. They look down crying.
"I will count to 3 if you don't give me the right answer." I turned to Josh and continue "Kill them."
Josh holds the gun at both of the heads. They are shaking with fear. And I say "1"
"Leave us.. please.. we don't know anything.." one of them cries begging.
"Wrong Answer... 2" I say walking dangerously slow.
"We did business over call.. we don't know him.. he will kill us." Another says.
"Tsk.. tsk.. Wrong answer and 3." I say the both freeze and shout.
"We know him.. his name is Arma-"
The men cut off by hitting a bullet in both of there heads.
I turn around to see where the bullet is came from and I see a guy in black suit a couple years older than me. We glared at him and he had arrogant smirk on his face.
"Right on time, isn't it?" He said tilting his head to look at the dead bodies.
"Who the fuck are you?" Josh asked.
"Me.. I'm just a small servant to the king" he said making king sound like mocking.
"I was looking for these guys. Got in time to kill them. Don't want to create disturbances in New kings reign, do we?" He asked. Something told me he was not really a friend. I raised a eyebrow at him.
"Ohh.. my apologies.. king.. I am Armano.. Stafano's son." He said offering me his hand. I didn't shake it, just nodded my head. I had hunch that he was the one behind these men since the men almost took his name. I need to get him killed. I don't want any bothers in my way right now. And by the look on his face he knew I didn't like him.I looked at my men and shouted "clean this up" they got to work quickly. Josh, Mason and Me walked out of the warehouse, Armano followed behind me.
"I heard new king is fond of a blue eyed beauty in Florida." He said taunting me. All three of us stopped in the track.
"I would not let the beauty leave my sight if I was you, king." He continued
"You know the mafia world is dangerous place."
Josh walked upto him towering over he said.. "Are you threatening the King? You should know better Armano.. and the blue eyed beauty is family to me.. so I would stay away from her if I were you.." he said pointing fingers at his chest.
I didn't like the fact that Josh was defending her. She was mine, but at the same time I didn't want Armano to know my weakness. In mafia you don't carry a weakness. I was new king I couldn't let some pawns like Armano threaten my authority. So I didn't show any expressions. I was my beyond limit right now.

We flew straight back home. It was already 11pm when I reached home. Bella called me few times but I didn't answer her call. I was mad at her for becoming my weakness. It's because of her, people might question my.. my authority. I killed without a thought. I didn't feel anything other than anger. When I opened my door I was mad at her but there she was looking more tempting than in that tiny towel. Lust and anger clouded my mind. I locked the door and walked to her. I gave her a hard punishing kiss. I then took her to bed and pushed inside her. I stared pounding hard at her. Nothing was gentle about the sex today. I was punishing her. She winced and hissed every thurst I pushed into her. I kneed her breast harshly while biting on her nipple. She cried in pain nothing stopped me. She then screamed my name and I looked at her. I started get the guilty feeling looking at her so just flipped her over and started pounding more. At this point she almost had water in her eyes. Then I felt her close to edge and we both came. I wanted to touch her and hug her and comfort her. But instead I threw the towel at her and asked her to clean up. She came back from the shower and changed into my shirt. She looked at me and asked "how was the business trip?" Why does she care? Isn't it enough she is already creating troubles for me. I just fucked her, wasn't it evident I was angry but that didn't shut her up. "Go to sleep." I finally snapped at her. She got into the bed and turned around facing her back to me.

After a few minutes Josh called. I dint want her to hear our conversation so I spoke in Italian.
"sì".
"come sta Grace?" He asked. Why the fuck he wants to know? She is mine. He should go and get his own girlfriend. So I replied madly.
"come sta non sono affari tuoi.".
"Stavo solo chiedendo a causa dell'incidente di oggi. Comunque tutto è pronto per l'Italia." He said
"a che ora partiamo?"... I asked
"In 2 ore" he said
"ok. sarò lì tra 2 ore"..I replied and hung up the phone.

It was soon time to go so I packed some of my clothes. When I came out of the closet. Bella was sleeping peacefully. I felt myself asking why am I such asshole to her. She turned to her side and winced slightly. I felt bad looking at her in pain. The pain I gave her when I fucked her like an animal. She didn't even stop me. God why am I being like this to her. I looked way and I picked up my bag, left the room closing the door quietly. Mary was waiting downstairs. Albert must have told her that I'm leaving tonight.
I hugged her and said "don't wake up Grace. She needs all the rest." She nodded and I got in car and left.

In Italy :
Bella called twice till now and I didn't answer. I was not at our mansion in Italy. My father called me to his office. I hand my phone to Josh. "If she calls tell her I'm busy. No need to spend time on sweet talking her. She is my girlfriend." I told him and made my way to my dads office.

I opened the door and my dad was sitting on the chair drinking his scotch. "How was the deal in Texas?" He asked.
"Not much killed the rats. I met a guy there, I think he is making people go against you... or me.. Armano? Rings a bell?" I asked.
"Armano.. you mean Stefano's kid.." he asked raising n eyebrow and I nodded.
"I'll talk to Stefano.." I cut him off with "No.. don't... I'll handle it."
"Ok" he nodded.
"There is auction tomorrow. For the outsider it's an auction. But for us.. this is where the biggest information exchanges on all our businesses happen. I go every year but since you took over I want you to go." He said.
I nodded and left.