Oath

Alex :

We were on the stage the hall was filled with mafia leaders all round the world who followed my dad. My dad was most feared man in the world do this date. Nobody ever thought of crossing him in their dreams. And from today when I take over I have to lead the same way. My dad spoke and the room went silent.
"Hello.. I hope you all are very well taken care of this evening. Today I want to make an important announcement. Today my heir Alexander Damien Parker, will take charge and Oath. The oath to give his life to the Mafia. I present to you the next head of the mafia Damien King." I stood up and Applauds erupted throughout the hall. My Dad raised the hand and the room went quiet again.

"I Alexander Damien Parker today take oath to take in charge of the Mafias head. I take oath to give my life to it. I take a oath to protect my people and their families." I said
"Welcome to the familia, son" my Dad said smiling and everyone cheered.

Next came Harry, Josh and Mason I looked at them confused. They stopped in the middle of the stage and all together they spoke "we take a oath to protect Damien King, our head of mafia. We will give our life and blood for the king." I looked at them shocked and they smiled. They would have chose to stay out of this and have normal life but they not only decided to join mafia but also they decided to be the protectors.
"Can't leave you alone in there bruh!!" Mason said patting my back
"So girls in mafia must like it kinky huh?" Josh asked and we shook our heads.

My dad called me and I met with several of our allies. I learned more about what businesses are where established and who is incharge of what. I was talking to few people when Josh whispered in my ear
"Dude you won't believe who's Stafano's daughter?" And I furrowed my eyebrows at him. But before he could answer the question, a voice called my dad and we all looked at him.
"Adrian.. my friend" he called
"Stafano where were you? Meet Damien." My dad said and I shook hands with him.
"Pleasure to meet the new king." He said..
"I would like you to meet my daughter Samantha." He said and I froze.
This bitch is going to be difficult to get rid of.
I straightened myself and tried to behave that I don't know her and I nodded. She came and hugged me.
"Damien...." she said excitedly
"You two know each other?" My dad asked
"I saw her at school once." I try to act oblivious
"Well that's good news. Spend more time, get to know each other.." he says and I nod
I then gather boys and we start thinking about ways we can avoid Samantha it make her dislike me.
"I'm not gonna try to hookup with that whore.." Mason said raising his hands in the air in surrender.
"Yeh man.. I don't like her too.." Josh agrees
"What do we do?" I ask.
"I will go and tell your Dad about her.. how she almost had sex with every guy in school." Harry suggests And I nod.

The rest of night went by meeting new people, knowing the business more and avoiding Samantha. I am so ready to go back home and my Bella in my arms.

After the party we are now in my Dads office.
"So if we are done here. Can I go back to America." I asked
"Yes you'll go back tomorrow. You have to meet a dealer day after tomorrow. All the papers are in the briefcase." He slides the briefcase to me.
"Try and get to know Samantha now that we know that she is in same school." He adds
"I'm not marrying that whore.." I say getting up angry
"What are you talking about?" My dad asks
"It's true Sir, she is well know slut of the school. I suggest against Alex marrying her. He is a mafia king now. His wife will proceed his image. Do you think Samantha will stop after there marriage?" Mason explains. Leave this guy to manipulate entire universe.
My dad nods reluctantly. I nod in acknowledgement and leave his office with boys. I have to stay the night here tomorrow morning I will leave. If I push Dad to send me today he might get suspicious. I don't want him to
Find out about Bella.

We wake up get ready, have breakfast with my dad discussing some more issues in the business in America. I get all the papers and we leave for the airport.

I get home and it's morning here. So we all get ready to go to school. I can't wait to see my Bella today. I didn't call her yesterday and she doesn't know I'll be at school today. When I am just out of my driveway, Harry speaks. "There is something you should know Alex. something happened when we weren't here" he is looking away from me.
"What do you mean something happened?" I ask him and stop the car.
"Grace.. Jared knew we were away and he pulled her into an empty classroom and tried to force himself on her." By the time he was done my blood was boiling.
"When did this happen Harry?" I asked warningly
"The day we left-" I cut him off by throwing a punch at him
"Sorry man.. Grace told Neily not to tell you.." he said looking down ashamed
"Find our where is Jared and get him to school gate.." I order and everyone is on.
When we reach the gate I find very scared Jared pleading
"Alex.. Alex.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." And I lost it
I start throwing punches at his mouth and nose is bleeding within minutes. I kick him and falls on a wooden chair. I run to him and he grabs the chair and throws on my face. The chair breaks and mouth stars to bleed a little but I don't budge. I keep beating him. His body is almost bloody and he would die any moment when Josh shouts "Grace!!" And I turn.. there stands my angel Bella I get up walking towards her but she beats me to running and jumps into my arms.
I wince in pain a little and she pulls away.."I'm sorry" she says
"It's okay.. I missed you.." I reply
"I miss you too"she says hugging me again and hiding her face in my chest.
I signal boys to clean up the mess. We stand there holding each other when she remembers something as she pulls away.
"You!! You!!" She narrows her eyes at me and I know I'm in deep shit.
"You didn't even call me yesterday." She says
"Baby I miss you so much baby" she mimics. Her hand reaches to my ear as she pulls it and wince "ow ow baby it hurts.." she leave my ear and then comes her backpack hitting me in back and arms
"Ohh it hurts.. you know what else hurts.. first your boyfriend tell you he is going to party full of hot girls all the way in other country. And then he don't even call you.. I thought.. I thought.. you left me.." she starts angrily but finishes sobbing
"Hey baby.. I can't ever leave you. You should be worried that now you are stuck with me. I won't let you go even if you want to. " I say to her and she relaxes.