Empty

Alex :

My father was visiting states and Stafano's planned a party for him. Today was the party and today was the graduation. I didn't want to miss the graduation, I was graduating today to but it was not for me for Bella I wanted attend. I had gotten her my gift, and the gift was the ring necklace. On that ring was engraved Damiens queen in Italian. In Italian mafia it was known whoever has that ring was the queen meaning that everyone did everything to protect the queen. After all she was the most precious to their King so she was most important after King.

I was ready to go when Harry came in. He saw me looking at ring and asked "what you got there?"
Before I could answer he saw what I was holding and widened his eyes.
"Its for her. You are claiming her? You know there will no going back. Does she know what it means?" He asked
"She doesn't know and don't have to know. And yes I'm putting claim on her and I am damn sure about it." I answered.
He just nodded and we left for school. After school we went staring to meet my dad. I couldn't stay long with her. She was so happy to see the necklace and she had no idea about it. I told her to never take it off. I can't believe I kissed her in front of her grandma. And I had to leave in hurry. I would have stayed. Once I'm back I'll talk to her grandma. If she makes a fuss about it then I'll just marry her. I was smiling when Josh noticed and asked
"What got you smiling?" I just shook my head. Harry then spoke "well guys we have found our claimed queen this morning!!"
Josh first looked confused before he understood what it meant "Grace?" And the. He widened his eyes.
"Does she know about us now?" He asked.
"No and it's going to stay that way." I said.
"How are we going to protect her if she doesn't know?" He asked again.
"I am planning to supervising from distance. She doesn't have to know she has bodyguards." I said as our car rolled into my Dads home here.—
"And pops don't need to know.." I looked at them and they nodded before all of us got out of the car. I called Bella before going into party. She told how much she had to hear from her grandma about the kiss. And I'm gonna be "punished" about it by my queen. She doesn't even know yet and she is acting like one. She put me on pussy punishment not just pussy but she restricted me from touching her at all. Like hell thats going to happen, just wait till I get my hand on her when in go back. I've always been like this. I always broke the rules. She thinks putting restrictions on me going to stop me hell!! Now I'm taking this as challenge I'm going fuck get till she can't walk for days. Just thinking about her gets me hard.

Two days full of parties. The party was held by Stafano's for my dad so we could not say no. I had to smile and show like I wanted to be here. Stafano again tried to bring up marrying Samantha to me. I would have put him in his place but my dad said lot of other allies were there and it won't look good if I fought with him or threatened him in front of them. Samantha acted like clingy bitch throwing herself at me. I'm so glad the two days are over. My dad is leaving for Italy again. He asked me to now love to Italy, may be I'll take Bella with me. I'm meeting her tomorrow may be I'll ask her to move there. Anyway her school is finished. Once I was home I decided to call Bella I needed to hear that sweet voice again. I called once she didn't answer. That was weird. I called again smiling but didn't answer again. I called her again and again and again. But she never answered. I called Neily but Harry answered "Dude why are you calling my girlfriend now.. go call your own!!"
"Bella she isnt answering my calls and messages. Ask Neily" I asked. I heard him talk to Neily. She haven't seen her since graduation. Neily going to try and call her. I couldn't wait for her call. So I drove to her house. I parked across her house and was looking at her window. Her bedroom light switched on. I know she is in there. I tried calling Neily but her phone was busy means she is probably talking to Bella.

I was staring at her window when Neily called.
"Hey.. is she okay? Should I go in?" I asked
"Alex.. no!! Come back.. she doesn't want to talk to you." Neily said
"What do you mean she doesn't want to talk to me?" I roared in the phone but then calm down.
"Is it her grandma? Is it because I kissed her at school?" I asked
"No I don't think so Alex. Everything looked ok that day. Grace said she can't talk right now and she needs some time. It's better you come back. She said she will call me tomorrow." Neily explained and I hung up the phone.

How could she do this to me? Why she suddenly don't want to talk to me? I didn't go home. I'm still here. I spend my fucking life in this car waiting for her. I waited and waited till sleep took over me. I woke up by my phone ringing. It was Harry.
"Dude where'd you go? We have to meet suppliers 20." He asked.
"Yeh. You go ahead and I'll meet you there." I said. I hung up and drove away. I met Harry at an abandoned warehouse. That's where our meeting was scheduled. I asked Harry
"So Neily said anything about Bella?"
"Sorry dude. She didn't call Neily when I left. I told Neily to call you once she talked to Grace." He explained and I nodded.

The supplier case and we started discussing but I could not focus. All I wanted was to go Bella and Hug her and kiss her. God I miss her so much. I was feeling so empty since she stopped talking to me. And it's just took me one night to go crazy like this. I need her. Once the deal was final we parted our ways. I ask Harry to go back and I went straight to Bella's house again sitting in the same spot as last night.

One more update!!! :D
Ands it's Alex POV
Isn't it a bonus.

Please read, vote and comment.

Thank you so much for reading!!