Offer

Alex:

Yesterday I called my people and ask them to buy the shop and send money to her Grandma every month. I don't know what's happening to me. I just mate her and I can't seem to think straight around her. Yesterday when I heard that the guy misbehaved with her I lost it. I was ready to kill him right there and then. Whenever she is around, all I want is to touch her and feel her. I couldn't sleep last two days thinking about her.
I asked my men to not say anything about me. I hope they accept the offer. I will get more time to spend with her if she is not at shop.

Right now I was waiting for her in her driveway. When a message from Josh popped up in our group chat

Josh: hey Neily, Can I ask Grace out?

Neily: No

Harry: Dude she said No so it's a No.

Mason: Man I was thinking to ask her.

Neily: Josh, Mason.. stay away from her.. she is not your plaything..

Mason: ugh

Josh: You are no fun

I just watched as the responses from everyone came in. Neily stopped Josh and Mason, but she can't stop whole school. I have to do something fast. I don't know what I feel towards her but I don't like it when guys look at her or touch her(not even a handshake).

There was knock on my Car door reviling a very beautiful Bella. Should I ask her? I can't ask Neily she will say No. I will have to do something.
She got in and greeted "Good morning"
I responded "Good morning"
There was a silence for 2 minutes when I finally asked "Bella, do you have a boyfriend?" She gave me a look like I'm crazy
"Do I look like I will have boyfriend? I mean who will like me? I am so basic." She responded. She don't have any idea what people think when they see her. I responded without even thinking "I like." Idiot. She looked wide eyed. And I continued "I mean I like basic." And she nodded.
After a minute I again said "what do you think about me?"
She froze. Idiot.
Then after a minute of thinking how to respond she said "I mean you are good person, handsome. Who wouldn't want to be your girlfriend?"
I asked without thinking "what about you?"
She again froze. She opened her mouth to say something but closed again.
"So you don't like me then, do you?"

She looked down and started talking "Alex it's not that. It's just that you are you.. the hottest guy of the school.. how can you like me?"

She called me hot.. "so you think I'm hot? I like you too and that why I ask again formally. Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" I said and she blushed and looked at me wide eyed.

"You don't have to answer right away. You can take your time. But just so you know I think you are hot too. Just returning the favor." I said and winked at her. She blushed like a red tomato and looked out the window to hide it.

We reached school and went to class. Bella seat beside me again in Math class and everyone including Neily was shocked again and I just smirked at them. The one class I didn't have with her was the most difficult time of my life to pass. It was lunch time we were sitting Cafeteria. I sat beside her my hand hanging on her back of chair. I like to do that to her. It makes other people stay away from her in the group and out the group. She was not eating her lunch just playing with fork so finally i asked "why are you not eating again Bella?"

"Bella?" Neily asked

"Her name is Isabella Grace. I like Bella better so I call her Bella." I explained.

"Bella. I like it." Josh said.

It made me angry only I wi call he Bella. "You will call her Grace" I said with cold expression. Josh knew better than defying me when I'm serious so he nodded. She her hand on my knee and shook her head. Just like that I was calm. Nobody was able to do that.. control my anger but one look at her and my whole mood would change. She looked at everyone and said "So we have this shop and my grandma got the weirdest offer on that ." By this time I knew where this going.. so I texted in the group chat

Me : Play Along

They all looked at me and I nodded and Bella continued explaining
"They want to buy the shop and they are going to the amount fir shop and $10k monthly." As she finished
I quickly responded "looks good offer to me." She looked shocked and Harry and Neily narrowed their eyes at me.

"Yeh.. Um.. yeh sure.." said Josh

"Really?!" She asked shocked and everyone nodded there head including me.

I think finally she felt relieved and finished her lunch. Once we were done, I knew everyone had questions. So I asked bell "Bella why don't you go ahead for the class and I'll discuss something with the guys and join you." She nodded and left.

The moment I turned around I saw 4 pairs of eyes narrowed at me. Neily was the first one to speak ready to protect her friend Bella from me. "What's going on Alex? I thought I told you to stay away from her."

"Hear me out first." I asked and all of them nodded. "Yesterday I went to pick her up from shop to drop her at home." Everyone raised their eyes at me and I rolled my eyes at them but continued "the guy next to their shop was harassing her. Thank god I reached on time their. God knows how long this been going on. I beat the guy up I wanted to kill him but she stopped me." By this time every hands clenched into fists including mine. "I don't want her to go their or work anywhere again. So I talked to my dad and our men went up big the shop. Plus my dad think the shop looks normal place so it will good for future use."
Everyone relaxed by now. Neily spoke "I knew you care for loved ones but I didn't know you could do this much for Bella."

"Yeh.. what's going on ? You are behaving like she is your girlfriend. And why were you dropping her at home?" Josh butted

"Alright. Alright.. you caught me.. I like her.. and Josh, Mason you stay away from her." I replied

"Alex" said Neily in warning tone.

"Neily.. I'm not using her... I won't force anything on her trust me. If she don't like me back I will stay away. But let's leave that decision to her." I tried to reason with her and she nodded.

"Bro!!! You and girlfriend, I thought this never come" Josh said patting on my back.

"I know... josh.. I know." I responded and with that we all left for the classes.