Promise

Alex :

I was sitting in my office with Mason and Josh. We were talking about our next visit to Italy to
my father.
"Pops gonna be so happy to see we covered all US and we are the best dealers with no competition!" I said.
"Yes he will. But I heard about this new Russian who seems to be trying to spread the business and might enter US." Mason informed.
"Will deal with him." I said and went back to work.
"Dude! Did you kill anybody?" Josh asked.
"No. Why?" I asked
" nothing. It's just you were too pissy pissy two days back and you are looking very cool. So I figured you might have got something to blow some steam off."He said.
I looked at him bored. "Pissy pissy?"
"You know all angry and pissed all time!!" He explained and I shook my head and went back to work.
Then the door to my office slammed open and revealed a very angry Neily and Harry.
"You jerk!!" She shouted and walked up to me. I got up and she slapped me.
"How could you do this to he?!" She shouted and pushed me.
"Harry!" I called Harry.
"What Harry?! I feel ashamed to be your friend!" Harry said.
Neily snatched the money out of Harry's hand and threw it on my face.
"Do you think she wants your money?" She asked.
"Harry, Neily! What happened?" Mason got up and asked.
"Ask him!!" Neily pointed at me and moved to the other side of the room.
"Alex?" Mason looked at me.
"I did nothing wrong! I went to her house and she gave in so easily like a slut!! Why do you think?!" I defended.
Neily turned and looked at me like I'm crazy
"How about because she loves you!!" She accused.
"If she did, she wouldn't go running to you complaining about me!" I shouted
"She didn't!  Are you even the se person? What happened to you? How you became so inhuman?!" She said.
"Guys" Mason came in between and said
"Calm down and will someone tell us what happened?"
"He's been going to Grace's house and having sex with her. And that's not all he have put a price tag on her!!" She said
Everyone was angry now.
"Alex!!" Mason asked.
"Dude, what is wrong with you?!" Said Josh.
I looked at them and all I saw is anger and shame in their eyes.
I thought for a moment, was I really wrong? Or was she so pathetic going to my friends instigating against me!!
"She tried to take her life today!! Do you even know what does that mean?" She looked at me and asked. I was shocked to hear that! Was it because of me? Is it because of me?! I thought.
"You lost your memory, I get it Alex! But you can't just play with her feelings. You promised me you'll take care of her. If you can't please don't increase her pain. She has been through lot!!" Neily explained.

"I am disappointed man. I saw her, she looked so broken today." Harry said.

"I'm sorry guys.. I don't know why you care about her so much!!" I said and Neily lost it.

"Nerve of this man!! You listen here asshat! You will go and make things right!" She spoke as she pointed a finger at me and then she turned to Harry
"And you if he doesn't fix this! We are not getting married!!" She spoke.

"What?!" All of us spoke at once.
"But Neils no. What? Why me?!" Harry spoke trying to convince her.
But Neily shook her head and turned and left.
Harry tried to follow her but she turned and said "don't follow me!! Go and fix this if you want to marry me!" With that she left.

Harry turned around putting his hands on his waist and shook his head. Then he angrily looked at me "You! You bastard! Have to ruin everything isn't it?!"

"Don't tell me anything, it's your girlfriend who left you for some friend." I said and he came running to me and threw a punch at me.
And then we started fighting.

He fought like some savage kids. We won't hurt each one knew that he was just taking his anger out but I was angry too!! All my friends taking side of that girl.
Finally Mason and Josh pulled us away.
"Stop fighting like fucking kids!" Mason said.
"You! You go and talk to Grace, apologies and do whatever you have too!" He said pointing at me.
"Me?!" I asked.
"Yes you! You are the one who screwed up!!" Mason said.
"And you calm down and talk to your girlfriend. Tell her we will handle this situation and Alex will fix this." He said to Harry.

I took my jacket and left the office slamming the door behind me. I can't believe what I'm doing for my friends. 

"You promised me you'll take care of her!" These were the words Neily said kept playing in my mind. I got out of my house and was driving when someone came in my way. The girl was Samantha. I did not have time for this right now!
I stopped the car and rolled down the window. "What's this Samantha?" I asked
"Nothing.. my car broke down. Will you drop me at the cafe? Please" she asked.
I thought for a minute and then asked her to get in. Five min into the drive and she spoke
"So are you going to the whores house again?" She asked
"I don't have to tell you anything. I'm dropping so sit and keep your mouth shut." I said
"It's ok. You don't have to tell me. I'm just tell you don't make this a habit. The whore will forget her place and think you'll marry her. She is such a gold digger!"
She said I slammed the breaks.
"Get out!" I shouted and she got out right away.
She slammed the door and I drove off.
I parked my car in front of Graces house.  I didn't know what am I going to do? What does Neily wants me to do? Do I just go and apologies that's all? Or do I offer her some compensation? What do I do? I kept thinking and it was driving me crazy so I got out of the car and knocked on her door.

Thank you all for reading!!!

Please vote , share and comment!!

Note : I'll try to update as frequently as possible. Thank you all so much for all the support.