Accident

Grace:

I woke with heavy headache after the night I spent crying. I did not want to go anywhere. Good thing the school was over. I knew if I stayed to long grandma would feel worried so I got up took a long shower changed my clothes. I came downstairs and my nostrils filled with aroma of breakfast my grandma made. I went straight to cabinet and grabbed headache medicine and took it. I turned around and looked at grandma. She cleared the throat and said
"Still don't want to talk about what happened?" And I shook my head.
"I see. It's okay if you don't want to talk but you have to tell me if you don't feel good okay?" She said and I nodded my head.
"Very well then sit down. Let's have some breakfast, shall we?" She pointed at the table.
I smiled lightly and finished my breakfast. Once I was done Grandma asked me to check mails. I went outside and went to mailbox. I opened the mailbox and I was checking mails when I thought someone looking and I saw it. It was Alex. He was standing by his car. He just stared at me. I was not ready to face him yet. Or I was not ready to face him ever. I can't ever tell him to his face not to ever meet me. I loved him and just this one sight of me made all the guards I made fall down. I was already going weak. I could not even break my I contact and walk away from him. My eyes started to get glossy but I couldn't move. Grandma called behind me and I finally dragged myself away towards the door.
"Are you okay dear?" Grandma asked and I nodded. I was heading for the door when Alex grabbed my arm
And turned me. I looked at him and looked away. "Alex.. go away!!" I said.
"Bella!! What happened? Talk to
Me!! Tell me what my fault is and I'll fix it!!" He said pleadingly. I just shook my head. How could he come to my door after spending two days with Samantha. I looked around if anyone is watching, I didn't want Samantha to see us like this. I wanted my grandma to be safe. Grandma noticed and same to us.
"What's going on Grace? He is the boy who used to pick and drop you right" She asked strictly and I nodded.
"Is he the reason for yesterday?"she asked and I shook my head. I didn't want to give her any ideas. I didn't want to make her worry. I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned and said "Go home Alex. Please don't ever come to meet me." I walk away.
"What?! No Bella!! Babe! Please talk to me.. whatever it is we can sort it together." He spoke walking behind me.
"No Alex... it's over. Please go home." I said still avoiding his eyes. He was coming behind me when grandma stopped him and said "excuse me.. she  Said she don't want to to talk to you.. please go home.." he looked mE and hesitated but still left defeated.

I went straight to my bedroom and fell on my bed crying more. Seeing him got all my emotions out which I was hiding. Grandma came into my room. She sat beside me in bed and started rubbing circles on my back.
"Grace you need to talk to me... you are worrying me now.. did that boy do something? He looked sad. Please?" She asked and I broke down. I hugged her and sobbed "it hurts Ma.. it hurts so much.."
"Why don't you talk to him then?" She asked.
"I can't. I can't.." I repeated.
"It's all right.. I'm always with you whatever you decide, okay?" She said and I nodded wiping my tears.
"I'm sorry." I started but grandma cut me.
"Hey!! No need to be sorry."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I wanted to be sure. But now...." i said and she nodded.
"Was he in you class?" She asked and I nodded.
"He was my classmate and he asked me out few months back.. his name is Alex Parker.." I explained. Grandma looked like she was thinking. She asked me again "what did you say his name was?"
"Alex.. I mean Alexander Parker." I explained.
"What does his dad do?" She asked curiously which was weird.
"Umm I'm not sure. He is in Italy as of now. Alex going to take over their business." I explained.
She looked shocked? I didn't understand what's going on. Grandma was acting weird since she heard Alex's name.
"You.. you are to never meet that boy Gracie.." she said as she looked scared. She got up and started looking out the window.
I was confused "What? What do you mean? Don't worry we just broke up. We're never going to be together again." I said.
Grandma nodded and pulled my hand and took me to her bedroom. She opened her closet and opened a box. She put on the bed and asked me to sit there. When she opened the box. It had lot of cash? I was confused to what's going on.
"This box has the money we need. We need to move. We cannot stay here anymore." She started taking out papers from the box.
"What? Ma. I'm not going anywhere. What's going on? Why are you behaving like this?" I asked.
She stopped and sat on her bed. She sighed and said "Alex is the reason your parents are dead."
"What? Ma. That can't be true." I asked shocked.
"That day when your mom and dad went for a date. They received call that Alex's caretaker. His dad, Adrian was beating him. Your mom used to be his tutor, she noticed the things goes in their house. She tried to defy Adrian. That day when she tried to save Alex she fought with Adrian. She saved Alex but Adrian said she'll regret this and she did. He bribed a truck driver to kill them. I discovered that and tried to bring justice to your parents but Adrian was very powerful. Nobody dared to go against him."
There was silence. I was trying to take in this new information about my past.
"Gracie.. I lost my one daughter because of that Parker boy, I can't loose you too. Please listen to me and stay away from him. There is a contact number on those papers. I found someone while looking into Adrian Parker. He can help us vanish. No one will know." She said but I stopped her. "Grandma, we don't have to go anywhere. We're over." I said.

Please read, vote and comment.

Thank you so much for reading!!